- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Cell phone tower from 150M away
takisa
# Posted: 29 Mar 2016 02:27

Hi, everybody. I am going to buy a piece of land and going to live over there. But it near the cell tower, although the cell phone tower is not the giant one, it only have one side have the antennas and it facing to the front, which is not pointing to the land I am interested. But the distance between the cell phone tower and the land is 150M. Do you reckon it is safe enough to live in the location like that or you have any suggestion? Thank you very much.
cell
cell

horsevad
# Posted: 29 Mar 2016 20:43 - Edited by: horsevad

Hi, everybody. I am going to buy a piece of land and going to live over there. But it near the cell tower, although the cell phone tower is not the giant one, it only have one side have the antennas and it facing to the front, which is not pointing to the land I am interested. But the distance between the cell phone tower and the land is 150M. Do you reckon it is safe enough to live in the location like that or you have any suggestion? Thank you very much.

Not all of the antennas used in the photographed installation are highly directional. There may be considerable sidelobes present at the land you intend to purchase.

If you can get a focused close-up photo I might be able to recognize the antennas used, and calculate the sidelobes from that information.

I don't recognize the trees - what part of the world are you located in?

Lacking that information my advise would be to seek other plots of land. Even if most part of the antenna installation is pointing away you don't have any information about when the antenna operator decides to fully populate the mast with antennas facing in all directions. In most part of the world the permission is given for the mast - the antenna operator is allowed to mount whatever amount of antennas they see fit - as long as the 6min RMS for the dominant frequency stays under ICNIRP (or FCC) guidelines.

//Kim Horsevad

takisa
# Posted: 2 Apr 2016 12:44 - Edited by: takisa

Hi Horsewad, i am really sorry for the late reply and have to borrow a good camera to take the photo. Actually I live in Australia. I hope the tower is not harmful and what is the considerable sidelobes of this cell tower. Thank you very much and appreciate your help.

cell t[/imgs]c1[/imgs]

cell tower

cell2

horsevad
# Posted: 3 Apr 2016 18:55 - Edited by: horsevad

Sidelobes are radiation patterns facing away from the main beam of an antenna.

The amount of research demonstrating bioreactivity of microwaves in non-thermal intensities is, at present point, showing a remarkable consensus. A recent review concluded that 97% of the research results demonstrated such bioreactivity.

Faced with such research it seems prudent to assume significant negative health consequences from continued exposure

//Kim Horsevad

agnes
# Posted: 4 Apr 2016 01:27

Thanks Kim.
So very good advice,
Best regards
Agnes

Anonymous
# Posted: 6 Apr 2016 05:55

Hi Horsevad, thanks for your prompt replay and spend the time to reply me. I am appreciated for that. But in my case, for the cell tower only have a single side of this big, and the size of this antennas. Is that harmful, or if I plan to build the house over there, what should I have to aware. Thank you very much.

takisa
# Posted: 27 Apr 2016 07:36

Hi everyone, i just do some research and find out there have some report regard of this land of the EME level. between 100m to 200m, the V/m is 4.48, mW/m2 is 53.35, and all RF EME values are calculated at 1.5m above ground. Is that really bad? Thank you very much.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 27 Apr 2016 13:18

takisa,

According to biologically-based exposure guidelines, those values are beyond extreme.
That the report equals 4.48 V/m to 53.35 mW/m2 suggests that those measurements have been averaged over a time period (typically six minutes) and that will underestimate the peak values that occur as an effect of the signal modulation. Such a time-averaging is only relevant to evaluating thermal effects (the industry view of harm from RF). To evaluate possible biological effects of the exposure, you'll want to know the peak values.

The German building-biology SBM 2008 guidelines "extreme concern" limit is anything above 0,61 V/m.

The BioInitiative 2012 guidelines is between 0.033 - 0.047 V/m.

takisa
# Posted: 4 May 2016 15:30

Hi Henrik,

Thank you for your reply, it is very informative. It is a very good community here to discuss this issue. I also just bought the EMF measure equipment to measure the EMF over there, normally the reading is up to 3v/m and up to 500uW/m.

In fact, if you can see the diagram, the antenna is just point forward to the front, and not point to the land that I am interested. So if I build the house overthere with the EMF proof material, is that safe to do so? And what sort of material should I choose? Will it block most of the EMF? Thank you very much.

horsevad
# Posted: 5 May 2016 12:37

In fact, if you can see the diagram, the antenna is just point forward to the front, and not point to the land that I am interested. So if I build the house overthere with the EMF proof material, is that safe to do so? And what sort of material should I choose? Will it block most of the EMF? Thank you very much.

From a purely technical viewpoint it is certainly possible to construct an effective shielding, but you should be aware that such an undertaking is a quite serious project in terms of planning, material cost and labour.

Furthermore: Shielding from such levels of microwave radiation requires a rather radical approach in terms of thoroughness. Your finished house will probably end up looking more like a RF test facility than a normal house!

Australia looks like a big country, so it would probably be advisable to locate a area more suitable for human habitation.

//Kim Horsevad

Arthur
# Posted: 5 May 2016 13:36 - Edited by: Arthur

I agree. It is very bad. You have there a 300-500 times higher level than desirable. You could still consider it if it was 3 or 4 times more, I would say. 500 times closes the case. In a week or so you are bound to have the first set of effects: headaches, tinnitus, memory loss, confusion, insomnia... Later more. Even if you shield the house, you wouldnt be able to enjoy the backyard.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2019