- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Very important - Can Someone measure natural levels of radio waves (Sun).
Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 30 May 2016 22:10 - Edited by: Jonnyloosegain

I need to know natural levels of the radio waves from the sun, my meter is not sensitive enough. If anyone can go to a place not near a phone mast or maybe go to a canyon like area where your shielded.

My meter goes as low as 0.0005 v/m2 it is constant on this but isn't the true figure for natural levels.

Thanks, it is so i can get a compare on before and after. I will be very grateful.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 31 May 2016 01:17

From the Powerwatch website, which I'd claim is an authority on the matter:

Natural background level (all RF frequencies): 0.000001 µW/m2

Source: http://www.powerwatch.org.uk/science/intguidance.asp

PS: I'm guessing you have a Cornet meter..?

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 31 May 2016 14:43 - Edited by: Jonnyloosegain

Yes i found this last night :), many thanks however for posting this. Interesting measuring the percentage difference for my bedroom with those natural levels and what i have now, i am 210 billion % over natural levels.

Where am sitting now is 16 billion %. They call our sun the 'quite' sun for its low radio levels, well if we are evolved for quite then wtf am I now? A lost memory really.

Yes i have a cornet ED88T :).

I really need protection for myself with this bullshit radio dosage.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 31 May 2016 23:18

Jonnyloosegain,

Telecoms only work because the Sun is almost quiet within the frequency ranges used for telecoms - otherwise the Sun would of course swamp any signal.

The Cornet is a fine meter for quickly surveying an area. I've compared its readings to professional meters and it comes quite close. Impressive for its price tag.

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 13 Jun 2016 09:40 - Edited by: Jonnyloosegain

Thanks Henrik, interesting response in regards to the sun, i wish the sun swamped it out to be honest lol then again our planet is a radio quite one and let it be, its beautiful and i want to embrace this factor about our planet at some point in our lifes.

Haha am very pleased you bring me good news like that with my meter. I am impressed especially because the price is good and its readings are near a professional meter, yikes! Awesome.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on PHP forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2022