- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / The Chief/Main symptom of phone masts / cell towers
Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 17 Jun 2016 20:39 - Edited by: Jonnyloosegain

Would you agree the best symptom of microwave/radio is that It slows you down, the phone mast actually makes you feel slow, the environment feels slow.

This is the best description i can give for the description comparing before and after with radio exposure. Because when i put the RF screen up, i feel more like myself, fast and able.

Your brain is slowed along with your eyesight (if that makes sense), cognition ect. I believe the answer to what this is, is simply trauma to the body, nervous system. Though it could be the nature of this spectrum also.
Being slowed would be perfect conspiracy material for a lot of conspiracy theorists.

A good opportunity though not perfect time to test this is next time it rains extensively notice how you feel slightly more able or faster. Sure the rain has other effects in these areas but technically the rain absorbs a good part of microwave energy. This helps if you live near a phone mast for confidence measures.

"Radiocommunication at GHz frequencies is very difficult in fresh waters and even more so in salt waters." - Atmospheric and Oceanographic Sciences Library

Ann
# Posted: 19 Jun 2016 17:19

You are right that you feel slowed down with microwave techs - lethargy, fuzzy, depressed probably in the early stages progressing to sleepiness, bad temper and in the past I even became hyperactive. Brain manipulation is a good description. I think the EMFs effect the nervous system directly to slow it down.
It is very frightening to think we are doing this to ourselves without any thought of the consequences.
I find that once I get affected I don't recover for hours afterwards depending on the length of exposure, which makes a mockery of any scientific test using sham/microwaves to test for ill health. I think that is why often their results are useless. People don't get over the effects before they test you for the sham waves. I suggested that they put subjects in a microwave free environment for 48 hours before they test them with microwaves (but do you think they listen?)

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 19 Jun 2016 18:38 - Edited by: Jonnyloosegain

"It is very frightening to think we are doing this to ourselves without any thought of the consequences."

Oooh this is it yes. It is near amazing the level of delusion.

"which makes a mockery of any scientific test using sham/microwaves to test for ill health"

Right? I am always making scientific tests look most upsetting and ignorant in regards to the attitude of 'It will be fine'.

" I suggested that they put subjects in a microwave free environment for 48 hours before they test them with microwaves (but do you think they listen?)"

Perfect! The before and after is most critical part to highlight its non-damaging effects which are completely not wanted in our life's. The comparison before and after with RF exposure was critical for my awareness, to a motivating degree. Sadly this may upset people and put them in disbelief of the the reality of it, leading them to do Stockholm syndrome with the government to reassure themselves.
Most frightening of all is the fact kids will never know what RF free environments look and feel like!

If i had kids we would move as close to natural levels as possible and show them how embracive the universe is with its own RF energy.

Whats very sad is when i saw a fan montage playing instruments of their favorite youtube unloaders theme tune. Everyone one of them look saddened with the disconnection or inability to feel the stars natural RF energy. They felt distant whilst performing their musical pieces.
If you look at 40s, 50, 60s singers they looked alive and a part of something big because phone masts were either nowhere to be found or just military installations.

Ann
# Posted: 26 Jun 2016 16:51

Exactly. All these 'smart' techs are making people numb - disconnected - and dare I say - mentally deficient with memory loss being the most obvious.
The techs may be getting smarter but people are getting the opposite!

I wrote to one lot of researchers about their controlled experiment on the effect of microwaves on people, suggesting a microwave - free environment before any testing but they did not reply. The truth is that they have all been bought by the mobile phone companies. Long gone were the days when academics were independent. Now they do anything for money - they also need to pay their mortgage! I am ashamed to say. But that is what happens when houses are selling for silly prices. We have lost touch with reality. Sorry I have gone on a bit.

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 29 Jun 2016 11:07

The corrupt scientists and phone companies will be the first to feel the wrath of the dirty electricity phenomena. Their top to blame because they never informed the public on what it is and what it does nor how it works.

They deceived us with sugar coated toys (mobiles).

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 1 Jul 2016 17:07 - Edited by: Jonnyloosegain

One more thing Ann, do you feel transfixed by the stuff?

I tried an experiment with RF shield on and off and i noticed drawing was a free for all and with the shield off i felt slowed, transfixed and not as creative or free as it was with the shield.

An invisible subtle force that achieves these effects are beyond insidious.

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 1 Jul 2016 17:27 - Edited by: Jonnyloosegain

Looking here:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9738529

The influence of electromagnetic fields (EMF) emitted by cellular phones on preparatory slow brain potentials (SP) was studied in two different experimental tasks: In the first, healthy male human subjects had to perform simple self-paced finger movements to elicit a Bereitschaftspotential; in the second, they performed a complex and cognitive demanding visual monitoring task (VMT). Both tasks were performed with and without EMF exposure in counterbalanced order. Whereas subjects' performance did not differ between the EMF exposure conditions, SP parameters were influenced by EMF in the VMT: EMF exposure effected a significant decrease of SPs at central and temporo-parieto-occipital brain regions, but not at the frontal one. In the simple finger movement task, EMF did not affect the Bereitschaftspotential.

Right in short EMF or RF effects the central nervous system (i wiki'd the terms).
Though this involves auditory, visual and body awareness (essentially).

In my above post i did this experiment myself but it wasn't a simple finger movement task it was drawing or scribbling and i was paying attention to how i should draw or scribble.
Anyway.
This proves RF causes people to loose a big degree in potentials in all areas of what you will to do. Like drawing.
With protection your brain is like a rabbit on the loose without protection you are a rabbit in the headlights.
Simple as that.

An important one is body image or identity. I used to say WiFi lowers my self-identity (i tested on and off). Now its funny i research EMF effects the Somatosensory system, this is what science says this system does:

"The mapping of the body surfaces in the brain is called a homunculus and plays a fundamental role in the creation of body image"

So this is how scary the situation is nationally and world wide. We have people and creatures subject to lowered self-identity and a slow and major reduction in capacity to think more freely.

Science proves it folks. I just add the real world experiences and laymen translations to their results.

The prove gets bigger.

Ann
# Posted: 1 Jul 2016 17:30

Yes -disconnected. I go into a shop with all their wireless techs at max speed - so it seems - and lose my concentration and decision making. What am I in here for and what do I need? If I don't get on and do the shopping quickly I get confused! (Or 'transfixed' as you put it). Now it's the summer I don't wear my hat so it is worse.

Ann
# Posted: 1 Jul 2016 17:33

Sorry I wrote that before I read your last blog!

Ann
# Posted: 1 Jul 2016 17:37

What you say is interesting. During emf exposure I tend to get a headache in the temples. It is usually the first sign and I become aware of mobiles or wifis on. Then other symptoms appear.

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 1 Jul 2016 18:15 - Edited by: Jonnyloosegain

Yes -disconnected. I go into a shop with all their wireless techs at max speed - so it seems - and lose my concentration and decision making. What am I in here for and what do I need? If I don't get on and do the shopping quickly I get confused! (Or 'transfixed' as you put it). Now it's the summer I don't wear my hat so it is worse.

Disconnected is also right yes.

Decision making would be a fantastic way of putting it also.

I went to a lecture hall in a uni with a clear WiFi router with 4 antennas, i recognized the feeling of RF, it feels like a small excited fuzz but how this translates to our central nervous system is dramatic, like to our situational awareness. In the lecture hall the speaker looked like he was having a hard time finding his words and memory.
Sad for a place of education. Even worse is how WiFi has evaded intellectuals.

What you say is interesting. During emf exposure I tend to get a headache in the temples. It is usually the first sign and I become aware of mobiles or wifis on. Then other symptoms appear.

I know what you mean exactly but get this:

It gets very obvious when i cycle past three major mast installations on the hill, i have to use my brain less to avoid the pain. This is the case because RF increase pain response not the reason for the pain but the pain signaling.
We all know extended bouts of heavy thinking hurts our brain but even moderate levels of thinking are registered as pain in RF hotspots. Take that into consideration.

Look here for the prove of the pain amplification by RF:

http://www.activistpost.com/2016/02/study-proves-electromagnetic-fields-from-cell-tow ers-can-amplify-pain.html

I noticed when i did think of the cell towers and tried to look deep into the sensations my brain hurt more. I had to get of the hill where the masts were. It was too much. But the next time i rode there i tried to be complacent to it and my brain felt less painful for sure.
Almost like being bullied into ignoring its presence with the threat of pain.

It gets worse doesn't it as you find out more reason for why governments have failed.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 1 Jul 2016 23:15

Excellent stuff, Jonny.

EG.

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 2 Jul 2016 13:47

Thanks Eric.

Ann
# Posted: 20 Jul 2016 14:44

My symptoms seem to be getting worse - whatever the reason. The house is reasonably safe apart from a room at the back, but I find I cannot get away from the microwaves these days. I get a headache and then depression - slowing down or worse, bad temper especially at the family. What would be a little annoying habit I would normally ignore would make me cross - sometimes I zip it but not always. And going out, well there is no safe place. I hate to say it but I am increasingly hesitant to go anywhere. I am quite ill these days and I have commitments that I sometimes don't carry out.

Sometimes I listen to the news and all the strifes and wonder if these people are affected but don't know it.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2022