- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / The hum heard all over the world. = phone masts and earth
Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 21 Jun 2016 23:45 - Edited by: Jonnyloosegain

EDIT: I really need to confirm things before i say them however i will say i suspect the hum i heard last night after my musings with researching radio waves was odd. I also think the hum people hear is related to the RF reaction with Earth as the RF levels are just so concentrated.
RF behaves differently when contorted, like most things. With enough concentration thing reach a threshold where they begin to heat.
Whilst am on that subject i also feel we are subjected to warming of the cells but our cells open up or rather space out more to mitigate possible heat damage. I've even seen this reaction under a microscope in a video.
As soon as openings come slim at the cellular then people will get uncomfortable. Hard to believe we are literally avoiding slow warming of our cells daily, a far cry from the days before mobile networks.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on PHP forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2022