- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / I've been craving Alkaline foods?
Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 12 Jul 2016 10:57

Right, i've been craving alkaline foods like tomato juice, banana, nuts, milk (bacteria makes it slightly acidic), garlic and i used to crave mint tea too.

I wonder if alkaline foods provide the body a structure for support against the effects of radio waves, though this can depend on the frequency or generation of technology (1G, 2G etc) your subjected to.

Anyone else craving stuff like this?

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 14 Jul 2016 12:29

The bodies optimal pH is slightly alkaline (7.35 - 7.45) which means that it has an internal cell voltage of -20 to -25 millivolts. When the body needs to heal and regenerate, the cells require at least -50 millivolts to do the work. People who are more alkaline have free electrons available to do work and for antioxidant potential. People who are acidic are electron deficient and lack the electricity to heal.

You can measure your own pH and derive your cell operating voltage by using simple pH-paper (should be available at your local chemist). Wait until at least two hours after eating/drinking and spit on a strip of pH-paper. Find the value by comparing the paper colour to the colour-scale on the box. Now add 0.8 to the paper pH value and you have your intracellular pH. Take pH measurements over a period to get an average value.

7.44 pH is normal for adults and corresponds to -25 millivolts of cell voltage.
7.88 pH = -50 millivolts (voltage required for healing)
Below 7 pH you become acidic.
If you drop down to or below 6.48 pH (= +30 millivolts) then you're on your way to cancer so you need to alkalise quickly.

Look up Dr. Jerry Tennant and his book "Healing is Voltage". Highly recommended.

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 2 Aug 2016 18:52 - Edited by: Jonnyloosegain

Ok that is a very interesting correlation.

It was very interesting to read that reply thanks Henrik. I do enjoy science in these regards.

I will be paying attention to this dimension on diet and safeguarding thank you very much.

I am guessing extreme alkaline will see problems too?

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on community script miniBB™ © 2001-2022