- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Do phones masts give off oscillations?
Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 11 Oct 2016 00:26 - Edited by: Jonnyloosegain

In this link:

http://www.equilibrauk.com/microwaveprotection.shtml

It mentions how the body has to produce mirror-image counter oscillations to the masts oscillations and when the body has no energy to counter the oscillations it becomes prone to illness and diseases.

Is this sort of true?

I have also likened the phone mast as the perpetrator in giving me psychosis during the time when i had a moderate recreational habit. I have already identified the 'alien' feelings i used to get during psychosis to its emissions, through testing myself before and after with the phone masts exposure using microwave/RF sheilds.

Does the website (In the above link with my summary underneath) explain why under stress or low energy the mast becomes invasive to me or feels worse?
Or is that through something else, more obvious?

In any sense, i have always found phone masts to be the biggest threat to sick people, angry people or drugged people because they are unable to counter the effects of the phone masts and can easily keep them locked into their mental and physical torment.
To make things worse, these things appear on some hospitals where you can find the weakest people who are fighting cancer or with a illness that give them no energy to counter the effects of the phone mast making their recovery very very slow, impossible or at-least worse than it should be.

GRRRRR more importantly is anyone really really angry about their disgusting practices that totally disregards our biology for theirs and others selfish-superficial gain?

The telecomm industry just sits there in its mansions whilst lots of vulnerable weak people are being struck with perverted physical energy, rendering them defenseless and unable to help themselves.
The telecomm industry is the worst legal industry in the world and disgustingly at the same time it has made everyone its friend.
A relationship by the way that allows this vicious-invasive technology to prevail.
I share the opinion of lots of aware people on this subject that phone masts are biggest and 'newest' cause to human suffering world wide.
It is in my opinion negatively effected creativity leading to cognitive retardation on all intellectual levels, our film industry is in tatters and so is the game industry and i blame phone masts being everywhere. Look at the USA presidential candidates, they are like children wanting to run an entire country.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 11 Oct 2016 00:59

Jonnyloosegain,

We're aware of the copy/paste problem and are working to fix it. It is, however, a particularly elusive and tricky problem. Hoping for a little patience.

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 11 Oct 2016 01:07

Jonnyloosegain,

We're aware of the copy/paste problem and are working to fix it. It is, however, a particularly elusive and tricky problem. Hoping for a little patience.

Oh ok, thanks for the update.

I've update my post to remove that note, sorry about that.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 16 Oct 2016 01:26

Hi all,

The copy/paste and character-set problems that resulted in empty posts should be solved now.

Thanks for everyone´s patience.

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 20 Oct 2016 01:41

Thanks Henrik.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on bulletin board script miniBB™ © 2001-2022