- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / New Property with Several masts locally
Sjbdl
# Posted: 18 Nov 2016 16:24

Firstly great to find you guys here
Might be a short cut to the scores of information and documentation that exists on telephonemasts

1. Can anyone advise me on how I find out if it's safe to live in close proximity to masts.
How far is safe ?
2. Is there a legal requirement- distance/omissions
3. Ownership and applying to have one or several
Removed

Reason for raising the question I have rencently taken on a property(council home). Which has several with in close proximity to our homes and I can't help but wonder, working with HV electrics and knowing prolonged exposure is not a good thing if there is any boundaries have been crossed in erecting our dwellings/homes

Thank you in-advance to all whom may respond

Stephen

horsevad
# Posted: 18 Nov 2016 16:35 - Edited by: horsevad

1. Can anyone advise me on how I find out if it's safe to live in close proximity to masts.
How far is safe ?

I think you will find all of the requested information in the research paper referenced below.

Your local library should be able to retrieve a full-text copy of the paper.

LINK: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20662418

2. Is there a legal requirement- distance/omissions

Yes, but the legal guidelines has been developed by measuring heating effects on non-living materials, which means that the legal guidelines has almost no significance in relation to protecting life and health of humans.

//Kim Horsevad

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

These forums are running on forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2024