- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Cows are showing tremendous stress response to 5G testing
Brownsberg
# Posted: 13 Feb 2017 23:06 - Edited by: Brownsberg

http://worldunity.me/koeien-van-5-melkveehouders-slaan-op-hol-door-testen-5g-netwerk/

use a translating link to make it readable.
Since september the cows on atleast 5 farms in the north of Holland are showing panick/stress attacks; the raise their heads start sweating profusely and run in one direction, pushing and squishing other cows into the corner.
This has happend since the test pilot started for 5G in Northern Groningen on several locations. Local news jumped on it and the farmer was guessing to what the cause was. Thanks to www.stopumts.nl and some other personal iniatives who contacted a farmer who made them aware of the 5G testing that was going on in the area, they might start contemplating into the right direction.

Northern groningen is also a sight where frequent minor earthquakes happen because of LNG extraction from the ground. But this been going on for much longer period as to where the strange symptoms started to happen on atleast 5 dairy farms we know off. So that rules earthquakes out.

They are testing 5G at different power/emission levels would be my guess.
This 5G frequency whic is comprised of very high photonic particles is very dangerous to us humans and animals.

people should read themselves into this! as from this moment they want to deploy this crapp all over the place. Start to see people drop like flies real soon once they got this system up and running.

It was also on the national news, they even admitted to the possibility that 4G/4G+ could be a culprit. Strange thow, they never acknowledge that possibilty that it might be dangerous to humans to.

4G/4G+ allready wrecked my life, that's for sure. I can't get sleep in the delta phase any longer, plus a whole list of other complaint's and diabetes in as severe form has developed in the last 2 years.

So people wake up and spread the news. This a serious distress call.
They are killing us!!! NOW!!! faster than ever.

ann
# Posted: 5 Mar 2017 16:11

Nothing like that gets in the news here! We read all the time about the journalists having stress and depression but they never equate it with the wireless devices they love so much.

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 7 Apr 2017 11:25

use a translating link to make it readable.Since september the cows on atleast 5 farms in the north of Holland are showing panick/stress attacks; the raise their heads start sweating profusely and run in one direction, pushing and squishing other cows into the corner.This has happend since the test pilot started for 5G in Northern Groningen on several locations. Local news jumped on it and the farmer was guessing to what the cause was. Thanks to www.stopumts.nl and some other personal iniatives who contacted a farmer who made them aware of the 5G testing that was going on in the area, they might start contemplating into the right direction.Northern groningen is also a sight where frequent minor earthquakes happen because of LNG extraction from the ground. But this been going on for much longer period as to where the strange symptoms started to happen on atleast 5 dairy farms we know off. So that rules earthquakes out.They are testing 5G at different power/emission levels would be my guess.This 5G frequency whic is comprised of very high photonic particles is very dangerous to us humans and animals.people should read themselves into this! as from this moment they want to deploy this crapp all over the place. Start to see people drop like flies real soon once they got this system up and running. It was also on the national news, they even admitted to the possibility that 4G/4G+ could be a culprit. Strange thow, they never acknowledge that possibilty that it might be dangerous to humans to.4G/4G+ allready wrecked my life, that's for sure. I can't get sleep in the delta phase any longer, plus a whole list of other complaint's and diabetes in as severe form has developed in the last 2 years. So people wake up and spread the news. This a serious distress call.They are killing us!!! NOW!!! faster than ever.

They will force the cows to get used to it. I.e. force depression on to them, where depression is a mood characterised by putting up with something you don't like.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2024