- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Fatigue is horrendous.
Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 10 Apr 2017 22:47 - Edited by: Jonnyloosegain

My level of fatigue compared to my peers is horrendous and phone masts are linked to fatigue:

URL

Does anyone else feel burdened with fatigue? I find it very very difficult to grasp the notion of working or doing anything productive.

I will have to re-educate my parents and NHS workers of the phone mast threat and teach them the cost of living near phone masts that is fatigue.
I am unable to look ordinary or productive.

It is really ruining my living. My own hobbies with nature is effected greatly too with no drive or energy to replant my tree saplings.

People keep shunning the blame on phone masts as ridiculous or find it humorous. The picture clearly shows my fatigue is no joke, I live 30meters from the phone mast!

Can anyone else report fatigue?

plopplop
# Posted: 15 May 2017 00:49

Have you tried sleeping with your electricity switched off at the mains? My fatigue went when I did this. I dragged my self around, if I could move, for a wasted 10 years next to a mast I did not know was there. CFS is a sleeping disorder aggravated by radiations I think. Give it a proper try. I did and it has changed my life. I also moved out of any phone and wifi signals. I only have the radios in the evenings and weekends to worry about now. Except if I go shopping or into towns.
I also pulled all my teeth out to be rid of mercury as the French and Swedes think this is the cause of EHS. It can take many years to get it out of your body after but its a start. I have have been getting better consistently.

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 22 Jun 2017 21:25 - Edited by: Jonnyloosegain

You may be one of the last healthy human plopplop in western society :P.

I can't turn off the mains as its taboo in my household. Seriously had enough with the silence on electrical sensitivity. Stupid humans, let em suffer.

dee
# Posted: 1 Jul 2017 17:20

Jonny the fatigue is the main symptom of EHS. Yes we all suffer from it as well as the headache, foggy brain. I try to avoid any wireless gadgets and it helps of course unless I go out. The problem is more difficult to solve if you are 30 meters from a mast. Have you tried shielding cloths for sleeping in? Also make sure you are not low on vitamin D, or too little or too much calcium in your blood. Good luck

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 5 Jul 2017 12:00 - Edited by: Jonnyloosegain

Thanks Dee for the advice, i'll check out the vitamin D. EHS is causing the fatigue you're right, sitting on a computer also brings on chronic fatigue syndrome symptoms, the magnetic fields reduce blood flow to the brain I read and I feel a little bit more normal off the computer.

I can do with trying shielding of some kind for my sleeping area I suppose. My sleep area reads at 1000-2000 mw/m2 which is like sleeping next to a mobile during a call for 8 hours straight. Can't be good for me one bit.

plopplop
# Posted: 2 Dec 2017 13:34

I made a bag from double foil faced bubble wrap. When the weather is bad they just crank up the radio signals and it kills me. I get in the bag and it all just goes away. It does get a bit hot though. Its very good for bad backs. Just get a bit and wrap it round your middle and see if it help. It did for me. MAGIC!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on online community software miniBB™ © 2001-2022