- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / MERCURY fillings are the cause of EHS say the Swedes and French.
plopplop
# Posted: 15 May 2017 01:48

Has any one got EHS and not got any mercury amalgam fillings please? The French health service told me they have not found an EHS without mercury fillings.

The NHS says that 5% of patients have "MERCURY INTOLERANCE SYNDROME" but give no guidelines for dentists to spot the signs. Dentists no longer have to keep records and nor does the NHS and dentists can put as much of the most poisonous element known to man (that is not radioactive) in your face without any authorisation or approval any more. All controls are gone now
. Its all right though cos it only happens to poor people. Should have bought gold Ayh What!
MERCURY INTOLERANCE SYNDROME means you and your teeth fall apart and then you are a repair cash cow to any greedy dentists (and doctors). No one checks how much repair work individuals get any more. No records for evidence to claim compensation. They trust dentists professionally. (Even though they have the highest rates of dementia of any profession.) This is Audit Trail crime but no one cares where tax money is disappeared.

They test dentists for mercury with hair and nail samples every year but these test only work for mercury from fish. Its a big sick stupid scam.

If you weigh fillings after 5 years they have no mercury left. In micro waves this is even quicker.
Cremation is a major source of mercury. Its not just coming from teeth or they would just pull them out.

The question is how many of our upper ruling class have mercury amalgam fillings and is this just a tool of repression to keep the oiks down?

Are the EHS just the proof of this that must be kept silent?

ericgeneric
# Posted: 23 May 2017 02:16

I tested positive for amalgam way back in the 1980s when I was first sick. Despite having no fillings. They couldn't explain it.

There is probably another cause for the amalgam showing up, I've read about "heavy metal poisoning" being one of the triggers for the various M.E.-type illnesses of the last 50 years. No doubt it's doing the same with people who get ill from technology.

EG.

Anonymous
# Posted: 24 May 2017 11:39

PlopPlop, it's not only mercury that is the cause, but all metals in general is my opinion.

I've never had dental mercury, only a titanium spike and a cobolt mix metal tooth. (They are removed now)

plopplop
# Posted: 27 May 2017 12:42

I have read that phosphate pesticides can be the same in effect as mercury. The rate of double contamination of food with excess pesticide has X4 in ten years. ref PAN. Even organic Nicotine based pesticide is X4 times as likely to be in excess of legal limits.
Farmers are not supposed to spray within the half life of pesticides and cropping. The UK has asked them not to spray within 3 days of cropping. "Please"---- Useless Eustice. The Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food (MAFF)
Protecting us??? Half- lives are measure on the equator in the hot and not in the dark cold and where we live. A 30 day half-life can be a year in Scotland.
Nicotine pesticide are especially dangerous ie organic as the primary effect of EMR is to screw up your acetylcholine ie nicotinic system. Why do you think so many want to smoke fags??? You don't die from fags you die cos your EHS and the only medicine you can access and self medicate with is nicotine.

plopplop
# Posted: 27 May 2017 14:33

The NHS did write to me many years ago saying they thought I did have heavy metal poisoning. No Doctor has been willing to help me in any capacity to go through Chelation or much else. In fact they have made where I was living totally toxic to me with literally thousands of transmitters since them, but they have offered me Tramadol to kill the agony. No zone blanc though as the EU told them too over a decade ago. They gave lepers an island. Democide is what it is called. Now I have a cave in France.
Does anyone know about chelation that is safe and affordable and not too complicated (ie not dietary) please? How do you break those permanent heavy metal bonds? They were licensed to kill and thats what they try to do.
Exclusion and poverty are the real killers. Death by attrition. Death by ignore.

plopplop
# Posted: 4 Apr 2018 12:57

http://www.toxicteeth.org/pressRoom_recentNews/March-2017/European-Parliament-votes-t o-partially-ban-amalgam.aspx

By an overwhelming 663 to 8, the European Parliament voted last week for a comprehensive package to reduce mercury use, as required by the Minamata Convention on Mercury. Under this new European Union regulation:

Amalgam use in children under age 15 will be banned on 1 July 2018.
Amalgam use in pregnant women will be banned on 1 July 2018.
Amalgam use in breastfeeding mothers will be banned on 1 July 2018.
Each country in the European Union will be required to develop a national plan by 1 July 2019, laying out how it will reduce its amalgam use.
The European Commission must decide by mid-2020 whether to move forward with plans to phase out dental amalgam completely in the European Union.

This progress is the result of our team's seven years of toil: building a united European coalition...meeting after meeting with government officials...submitting comments to one scientific committee after another...presenting testimony at a half dozen public hearings...organizing the grassroots... finding the right experts...and collecting signatures for petitions.

When we started, the European Union was the largest user of amalgam in the world – but that will change dramatically when this new regulation goes into effect in 2018. As the European Parliament explains in its press release, this new regulation "aims to phase out the use of mercury in dental amalgam by 2030."

http://www.toxicteeth.org/pressRoom_recentNews/December-2016/Victory-for-children-in- the-EU!.aspx

Victory for children in the EU!

The children of Europe have won!

The three major institutions that decide regulations for the European Union – the European Parliament, the European Commission, and the Council of the European Union – have reached a provisional agreement to partially ban amalgam use. After an intense negotiating session (known as a trilogue) that went well into the night on December 6-7, these institutions decided that as of 1 July 2018:

Amalgam use in children under age 15 will be banned.
Amalgam use in pregnant women will be banned.
Amalgam use in breastfeeding women will be banned.

Additionally, the agreement requires each Member State to set a national plan by 1 July 2019 on how it will reduce amalgam use and mandates the European Commission to report by mid-2020 on the feasibility of phasing out dental amalgam.

This agreement was negotiated as part of a comprehensive regulation to implement the Minamata Convention on Mercury – showing again that this new mercury treaty is the "game-changer" for mercury-free dentistry worldwide.

All that is left is for the negotiated mercury regulation – with the amalgam agreement tucked inside – to receive final approval from both the European Parliament and the Council of Europe. A "no" vote starts the whole long process of negotiating a mercury regulation all over again ... as the pressure to ratify the Minamata Convention looms. So while a veto by either institution is theoretically possible, it is unlikely under the circumstances.

This progress is the result of six arduous years of Consumers for Dental Choice's intense engagement in Europe. We allied with major environmental groups, developed a network of NGOs across Europe, testified at one hearing after another, submitted extensive comments in between, organized teams to meet with key government officials, and spearheaded a petition with more than 20,000 signatures.

As we move forward, I make three promises to you:

We will vigilantly work to see that this regulation is implemented in every nation of the European Union.
We will continue to work for the full phase out of amalgam in Europe, a step envisioned but not yet mandated in this regulation.
We will immediately launch a worldwide campaign to end amalgam use in children, pregnant women, and breastfeeding mothers worldwide.

It's time to end amalgam use for everyone – and like the European Union, we can start by keeping the next generation safe from mercury dental fillings.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on web forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020