- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Microwave EMF study which the CIA covered on Rats. (conspiracy too)
jonnyc55
# Posted: 3 Nov 2017 01:13

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP88B01125R000300120008-3.pdf

Have a look. What really annoys me is this extraction: 'Restoration of previously developed conditioned reactions after MEMF (microwave EMF) exposure occurs 20-25 days later (13, 19). Normlization of the basic changes in human psychoneurology after cessation of contact with MEMF sources is observed in this same time interval (18).

Wow. 20-25 days it would take for us to be normal after being in zero EMF exposure from towers.
That goes to show how powerful and dangerous this is.

'Restoration' includes many things. Psychoneurology: The branch of psychology that deals with the relationship between the nervous system and mental functions such as language, memory, and emotion.

For the rats it was inhibition of general motor activity, which means not doing much. For humans that can translate to being less motivated mentally and physically and also Anxiety behaviour, making one more self-conscious, as the inhibition definition is:
a feeling that makes one self-conscious and unable to act in a relaxed and natural way.

Ever felt weird walking through towns which are flooded in a sea of M-EMF? Self-conscious? Weird?

Hmmm, well the CIA know anyway.

jonnyc55
# Posted: 3 Nov 2017 01:45

If it takes 20-25 days for restoration to occur to our Psychoneurology then how can the population contrast before and after exposure? They don't stand in low emf areas such as forests for 20-25 days, not even for a holiday.

It also takes up 2 hours for the M-EMF to build up greatly (for rats) so any people living in low emf spots visiting cities will not readily notice anything odd.

M-EMF's bad nature is extremely sneaky.

jonnyc55
# Posted: 3 Nov 2017 02:41

MEMF = microwave electromagnetic feild

You may see this a lot in the document link i posted. Just so you know what it means.

plopplop
# Posted: 5 Jan 2018 17:51

That seems to fit what I have experienced. I get about 90 mins before I start getting scarred by my symptoms. ME is epidemic. Thats why they wont recognise or help you. Thanks for your post. I have tried many ways to cut out radiations but I find it nearly impossible to avoid radio waves in the UK, which seem to have adverse effects on me. MW are avoidable with foil and paint and not being in MW areas but I cannot find how to block AM radio which gives me tinnitus horribly. Thankfully since I was told, 30 years too late, I have turned my life around and can function again but only in as much as I can avoid these chronic pollutants.
It seems they knew what my illness was all about but covered up the truth. Lying bastards. Now I cannot find anywhere in the UK even in a metal box in a field that I can be well. It is bizarre that the Neo Liberal agenda that the polluter does not pay the cost can be so brutally applied to people with Human Rights. The problem is they only exist on paper and not in reality. I have tried every body. Especially in the UK!

plopplop
# Posted: 6 Jan 2018 14:24

Look at the timing of the 2008 crash and the mass introduction of wifi blutooth and more Gs and tell me the relationship is not causal. Look at Japan and the flat line around 2000 and their level of electronic exposure. Small living spaces. Dense urban populations. The do not even have websites about ES NOW! They do have lots of stuff about the EU and ES though so some people do know. Ignorance is the killer of the economy if nothing else. Unbridled capitalism without regulation is a stupid self destructive mess. The CIA call them selves "INTELLIGENCE SERVICE" and then hide their wisdom from the people paying for it. OR DO THEY? Do the just want us wittless and confused to exploit us better to their ends?

jonnyc55
# Posted: 8 Jan 2018 22:58

Very good point; the CIA do have a lot of wisdom, if you look at their database it is full of all fields being covered in extensive research. They have done not much to help us regarding health ventures?

Also I agree and feel lost with how this very tricky evasive pollution follows us everywhere. It is horrible and like me, there is a clear build-up effect. You only have to look at sunburns from UV radiation. Same spectrum, same photon mechanisms just different frequency.

plopplop
# Posted: 9 Jan 2018 18:06

If you read the Shock Doctrine by Naomie Klein you will see why this has happened. It is being used in the "silent weapons for silent wars" scenario. How to hollow out Government and "buy into" the 50% of GDP that Governments spend and turn it into the "Private Sector".
NI wont kill you directly but will effect your health by slow electrical disruption of your bio-electrical body. Nor will it go on your death certificate so it will never show. (Half the food we eat goes to make electricity to run our bodies.) This makes money for Doctors so they turn a blind eye. 35% of doctors visits in the EU and nearer 50% in the UK are said to be caused by NI radiations. Syndromes are conveniently of "unknown cause" (REALLY?). Big bucks for the Big Pharma. Yes I am a conspiracy theorist. But then I have 5 degrees in what I am talking about.
The invisible hand of Thomas Malthus is now an invisible fist and the invisible eye of Carl Marx's has been poked out. Things are not likely to get better until people wake up out of their MW induced stupor. All pretty scary really.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on free forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2022