- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / WANTED: Low-wattage, energy-efficient monitors!
plopplop
# Posted: 9 Dec 2017 17:27

Any body know any preferably 12vDC please?
Mine is 10watts but cannot but any more and LG wont talk to me because they have gone mad like every body else in the computer industry.
Why don't they give a watts rating with the screen size?

plopplop
# Posted: 14 Dec 2017 22:01

Sorry COMPUTER MONITOR is what I was referring to.

No one seems to list COMPUTER monitors on eBay by their 12vDC and this is crucial if you are EHS. USB 5vDC is usually associated with low power consumption and hence EMF pollutions but there is no way to get a clean USB linear power supply cheaply that I can find.

charles
# Posted: 16 Dec 2017 11:16

Watts are not important.

Important are the very low electrical fields.

plopplop
# Posted: 20 Dec 2017 14:22

Watts is a measure of what energy is available to make radiations. If its 240vAC you will get a full electric field if your meter works correctly. They all do this if they use 240v. You will get none if it is 12vDC and you have a clean power supply IE linear mag amp.
The watts turn into AM radio waves and come out of the screen which make me ill. The less watts the less radio waves the less illness. Simples!

Thats why I ask you please do you know of a low wattage big screen? I like big cos I can sit farther away.

If you are in a live electric field it will try to earth through you. If you are in AM fields it will try to earth through you. The positive and negative charges in the waves will use your biology to cancel each other out.

You say "Important are the very low electrical fields"." and these are generated by watts and measured in watts.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on bulletin board script miniBB™ © 2001-2024