- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / New Study (26th Dec 2017) - Interesting Correlation.
jonnyc55
# Posted: 14 Jan 2018 18:38

A recent study ](26th dec 2017):

Note: bear in mind, those who live near a cell tower are exposed to the same radiation levels as a phone call, though sometimes more, 24/7.

[QUOTE]The containers were then exposed to radiation for one, three and six hours from a full call (approximately one minute) per five minutes to a mobile phone.

''There was sharp decline in the protein content of fat body and content of acetylcholine in the central nervous system showed a sharp increase. Organisms were found to be inert and lethargic after the third hour of EMR treatment,'' said the study.[/QUOTE]

source: http://www.domain-b.com/industry/telecom/20171226_radiation.html

I know this study uses cockroaches. But it covers the basics, neurons like we have etc. I've also seen low activity and lethargy mentioned by a USSR study on rats with microwaves. Hell the no.1 symptom is fatigue for humans living near cell towers:

Picture of graph: https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/show_picture.pl?l=english&rais=1&oiu=https%3A%2F%2Fs kyvisionsolutions.files.wordpress.com%2F2014%2F06%2Fsantini-2002-symptoms-near-cellul ar-base-stations.jpg&sp=1d7d6b14eb88000286d9758493d7bdb9

I am very worried as I live near a cell tower (30 meters). I experience lethargy and I hate coming home to it. Ruins my home experience. I see it in my neighbours and family. I don't expect them to talk about it though, as my original thread post mentions; embarrassment and invisible energies are common elements. Just how the cell tower industry loves it, along with the Government.

I wonder why fatigue settles in with microwaves? Is it the bodies way of preserving energy to fend of microwaves or to counterbalance against it? I think so.

Bloody awful this stuff. I think once you realise what it is doing to you and realise the cell towers are everywhere, then you begin to get sad, angry and worry big time. This is effecting families and nature 24/7 and nothing is being done to stop it AND most are unaware of what it is and what is happening.
That makes it set to continue and continue. So if you know what's up then its a frightening and surreal experience because you know the big fat guys and those in authority are merely waiting for a majority to wake up even though they probably understand what is up and what is happening. It feels like you are waiting and being aware with the very f***ers that created this silent monster.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 17 Jan 2018 21:09

Absolutely spot-on, jonny.

EG.

jonnyc55
# Posted: 18 Jan 2018 23:35

Thanks eric!

plopplop
# Posted: 23 Jan 2018 19:44

With regards the elevation of acetylcholine this also happens with pesticide. You feel fatigued because it is an anesthetic. This is why people smoke as it is the only available medicine for stopping/antagonist for acetylcholine. Its a scam to say that smoking causes cancer. It is the radiation exposure that people try to treat symptomatically. The reason why the working classes smoked so much was because they were so much more exposed to electro pollutions due to denser living spaces and cheap electronics and shiter food. The cancer figure is not so much a reflection of smoking as exposures to NI radiations. Show me a mechanism of action that food can break DNA and I will believe that it can cause cancer. Poisoning will however slow down the immune systems capacity to spot DNA single and double breaks. Cancer is extremely unlikely, like winning the triple in horses, but dead common now. Historically it did not exist. it is man made. You only have to read text books in immunology to see the extent of this cover up. All the crap that people talk about this and that causing cancer is bollocks to lead you away from the staringly obvious truth.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on bulletin board software miniBB™ © 2001-2020