- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Is 5G an attempt to side-step detection?
ABC123
# Posted: 19 Jan 2018 16:03

I am new to much of this because I recently discovered the health issues I've been having are because the home I'm residing in has an electric smart meter on one side, and my neighbor just on the other side had a smart water meter installed. To top all of this off, there is a cell tower that is only .4 miles away from me and has a direct and open line between it and my home.

Anyhow, knowing that they're scrambling to get 5g up and running, is this an effort to sidestep detection because most RF meters don't reach the range of 15ghz?

Also, does anyone know of any reasonably priced meters that will go from the 900mhz to 15ghz range?

thanks in advance

plopplop
# Posted: 12 Apr 2018 12:17

Gestapo In The USA: FCC Intimidates Press and Kills Free Speech at 5G Rollout

https://www.activistpost.com/2016/07/gestapo-usa-fcc-intimidates-press-kills-free-spe ech-5g-rollout.html

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on community script miniBB™ © 2001-2022