- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / The Cure for Electromagnetic Sensitivity: Maintaining an alkaline state in your body.
ABC123
# Posted: 20 Jan 2018 05:55

After a lot of research, I came across an individual who may have just found the cure for electromagnetic radiation sickness. It's to create and maintain an alkaline PH state in your body through the use of supplemental minerals.

The guy's name is Steven Magee, and if you go to his author page on Amazon you will see an update video where he discloses his experiment findings with plants and how he successfully applied those theories to his own body. Here is his page where that video can be found:

https://www.amazon.com/Steven-Magee/e/B00ITZU698/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1516424006 &sr=8-1

You can also use baking soda in small amounts daily to help things along, too.

ABC123
# Posted: 28 Jan 2018 16:12

I apologize for suggesting you could change your body PH. After further research, I've seen that the body always maintains a PH in the 7 range. If it shifts far from this you would die.

But...

I do believe Magee has found something really wonderful for people who suffer from EMS.

Being deficient in necessary minerals may be what exacerbates the health issues. I know in just the last week or two that I've been supplementing my diet with minerals I've seen a huge improvement.

I've done other things, too, but I truly believe the mineral deficiency is a key component of battling EMS.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 29 Jan 2018 10:29

ABC123,

As I understand it is beneficial to maintain a slightly alkaline state in the body.

As you become more acidic, your pH drops altering your body voltage and become more prone to illness & cancer.

This sample chapter from the book "Voltage is Healing" by Dr. Jerry Tennant tells you how your internal pH relates to body voltage and how body voltage relates to healing:

https://www.tennantbiomodulator.ca/2-uncategorised/11-dr-jerry-tennant-healing-is-vol tage?showall=&start=1

I highly recommend the book.

Anonymous
# Posted: 25 Feb 2018 15:17

Whatever is said and done, reducing your exposure is what makes a difference and believe me I tried everything. As for keeping the body alkaline, how are you going to do that unless you have some disease? I know the body becomes acidic when you have breathing difficulties due to the build-up of carbon dioxide. Even if you take antacids they only reduce stomach acid and not recommended.
Anyway I would like to thank this website as over the years you have kept me well informed and I shall be eternally grateful.

zebulon
# Posted: 8 Jul 2018 19:06

essayez le jus de betrave rouge,vous verrez ,vous me remercierais

andre
# Posted: 15 Jul 2018 15:37

zebulon, 'try the red beetroot juice, you will ... thank me.'

I have tried the red beetroot juice, indeed I use beetroot all the time in salads - sadly it does not have any effect on my ES. But not using the mobile phone and never allowing it in the house helps a lot, and helps me to cope when I do have to go out into wireless polluted areas.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on bulletin board software miniBB™ © 2001-2024