- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Killer beam
charles
# Posted: 25 Feb 2018 11:00

Hello,

read my comments on https://tinyurl.com/ybhb7ede

and read it carefully.
It should be an eyeopener.
Distance is often overlooked, because a mast at a distance of 45 kilometers can be harmful.

Sincerely yours,
Charles Claessens
www.milieuziektes.nl
www.milieuziektes.be
www.hetbitje.nl
www.minderstraling.nl
Checked by Emsisoft.

Anonymous
# Posted: 25 Feb 2018 15:29

Thanks Charles - interesting. I think the symptoms are from microwaves beamed onto the staff. The symptoms appear very similar to wireless exposure that I experience

anne
# Posted: 6 Mar 2018 16:18

I have found recently that many toys emit microwaves unnecessarily i.e they are not part of the mechanism of the use of the toy.
For example I noticed that I was getting a headache very time we played with one particular toy car. Then I tested it with my emf meter and it was emitting high levels of emfs. This was not a wireless remote control car, just a battery operated one that you have to push and has lights on.

Also a battery operated child's sit-on car has similar emissions when tested. I also noticed the child who uses this car is rather weepy and temperamental after use.

This is rather concerning since children can be playing with such toys and parents not realise they are exposed to such levels of emfs. Even people that take the 'precautionary' principle would not realise they are exposing their children to such radiation.
Any else noticed?

plopplop
# Posted: 10 Apr 2018 17:11

The Lilly Wave and Psychotronic Warfare

http://backyardsecretexposed.com/lilly-wave-psychotronic-warfare/

Mind Control, for many is just a fantasy out of science fiction, but you have never heard of the Lilly Wave and Psychotronic Warfare.

Lilly Wave
The Lilly Wave was invented by John C Lilly and is, in most cases, is completely misunderstood as to its usage to affect the thoughts and behaviour of humans.[1]

It's described as a bi-phasic electric pulse which stimulates the neurons of the brain to resonate at a certain frequency, thus the Lilly wave has the ability to control the brainwave patterns of the brain.

There is however a far more advanced form and a largely unknown and suppressed purpose in the use of the Lilly Wave.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2024