- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / "I Am The Evidence" Form
plopplop
# Posted: 5 May 2018 15:57

Share Your Story With WATE
Help Us Help You

http://wearetheevidence.org/adult-form/

Each person harmed by wireless technology is evidence that wireless technology is harmful. WATE's ability to compel action on the epidemic of electrosensitivity depends on our capacity to prove it. The evidence is the people who have become sick by wireless technology.

If you have become injured by wireless technology radiation, help us to help you fight for your rights by sharing your "I Am The Evidence" story with us: YOU ARE THE EVIDENCE that wireless technology is harmful.

Personal stories are the most important tool for advocacy to awaken society to the hidden tragedies. Your story will help us confront society with the suffering this technology is creating, the lives it is destroying, and the basic human rights it is violating. For those with privacy concerns, WATE provides options as to how and where your "I Am The Evidence" story will be shared. Fill out the "I Am The Evidence" form to share your story and help us help you.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 15 May 2018 01:42

Thanks for sharing this. It's a disgrace that even in 2018, things are no further advanced in the battle to expose the myths and lies surrounding this tech. Every day, stories abound of how fucked up our society has become, how many more people are suffering from various ailments and mental issues, everything is on the brink of collapse through impairment, induced dementia and general incompetence and wrong-thinking brought on by the tech targeting the decision-making part of the brain.

I hope WATE manage to do more than anyone else has managed in the last 10-15 years. Enough people have died or lost their health/sanity/freedom already, and it could have all been avoided.

Instead we get absolute crap like Vodafone's new Twitter campaign about Sleeping Like A Hero, which aims to solve cancer while you sleep. What the hell? A mobile phone company telling us to use a phone at night to prevent getting cancer?

How much more ridiculous is this going to get?

EG.

Andre
# Posted: 27 May 2018 20:13

Eric you are so right! and I like your summary of the harm these cause. - '...everything on the brink of collapse .... and general incompetence .....' says it all. People are just not coping with life any more. I know I do quite a bit of bailing out of friends and relatives, but would they hear of the reasons why I think they cannot cope? No.
(I already wrote a long comment here but somehow it was deleted!?)

plopplop
# Posted: 3 Nov 2018 09:57

https://wearetheevidence.org/another-french-court-recognizes-ehs-microwave-sickness/? fbclid=IwAR16jvSI-ABNcj74jpRfDj8wSMBwl-oRWHiajMgztfHHurfEhNgqIliH-cI

Another French Court Recognizes EHS / Microwave Sickness

plopplop
# Posted: 5 Nov 2018 17:48

https://wearetheevidence.org/?fbclid=IwAR3M8CoN0E7Lw7nNNQYk6tamrpluFkg5zrE_3cOsQidoVf M0bYW6G7HehSk

ann
# Posted: 5 Nov 2018 20:57

plop thanks - it is interesting. It seems France is way ahead of us in recognising the effects of microwaves.

plopplop
# Posted: 17 Nov 2018 10:49

They are just less afraid or intimidated by the US capitalist pollution machine.

ann
# Posted: 17 Nov 2018 17:58

Yeh you've got yo give it to the French they are more patriotic and look after themselves and don't worry about 'the Anglo-Saxons'!
I keep telling people with children that they (French gov.) have banned mobile phones and other wireless techs in schools but they don't believe me.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2024