- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / EMF Meter to measure radiation from wireless chargers
yiako
# Posted: 13 Jun 2018 13:42

Hi, although I know this forum is about RF radiation, I honestly don't know where else to ask about an EMF meter

Can anyone suggest a reliable and trustworthy EMF meter? A lot of my colleagues at the office now use wireless phone chargers and I want to check the amount of radiation I am exposed to.

I would like the meter to have different electric and magnetic modes, like the Trifield.
I know Trifield is a good EMF meter but it is a bit too expensive.
Are there any cheaper but trustworthy alternatives EMF meters?

Many thanks

plopplop
# Posted: 14 Jun 2018 12:17

I think that charging by induction is just a strong magnetic field ( Gauss) which dissipates by the inverse cube law so is only nasty if you are very close. The same family of risks as DC motors hard drives and high amp DC wires. Just dont get close.
There may be incidental radio dirt as well but any charger is likely to do this if it is not linear. A transistor radio on AM dial will find this. The rule is dont be within the generated field. Ask if you need this explained. Your office may be full of this if you use low quality electronics.
A meter for electro magnetic fields ( yellow) is about £15 on eBay. Handy if you want to know how bad your laptop / car is but only really necessary for things you are close to or touch.

Posh meters are nice but usually bolometers and are not very frequency ID specific so dont help all that much. A cheap one will do. They can only warn you to stay away or run.

I dont know if these are any good as I bought one but it has not arrived yet but it looks promising in that it promises to give 3 different ranges. Its £15 so handy to carry but not precious.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/EMF-tester-electromagnetic-radiation-detector-QX-5-Ho usehold-radiation-protection-tools-EMF-meter/2052277611.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.f8 4a4c4d6Yel06

plopplop
# Posted: 18 Jul 2018 14:34

SORRY SORRY SORRY DONT BUY ONE!!!!!

THEY ARE SHIT!

andy
# Posted: 22 Jul 2018 17:57

The one I know which is good is called acousticom 2 from EMFields. It is easy to use but it detects microwaves especially from WiFis and mobile phones. I think it should detect phone chargers. I use mine all the time and it has got me out of some very high microwave levels.

horsevad
# Posted: 26 Aug 2018 23:51

Hi, although I know this forum is about RF radiation, I honestly don't know where else to ask about an EMF meter

Can anyone suggest a reliable and trustworthy EMF meter? A lot of my colleagues at the office now use wireless phone chargers and I want to check the amount of radiation I am exposed to.

I would like the meter to have different electric and magnetic modes, like the Trifield.
I know Trifield is a good EMF meter but it is a bit too expensive.
Are there any cheaper but trustworthy alternatives EMF meters?

Many thanks

The energy is being transported as a magnetic field, meaning that it should be easily measured with a Cornet ED88T or similar.

Keep a good safety distance to such things. Health effects has been observed even at 0.4uT (micro tesla)

//Kim Horsevad

TorrinFu
# Posted: 5 May 2020 19:52

Hi... i think this is a good time to note that someone is considering EMF radiation from an induced magnetic field from current flow down a wire. Supercharging, something you would do for less than an hour, presumably a couple maybe 3 times per week? Nevermind the phone you own that gives off radiation every second its on, all the cellphone towers and the countless wifi radio waves you're exposed to. If you have smart devices in your house thats even more.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on discussion forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020