- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / New Study (july 19th 2018) Mobile phone radiation may affect memory performance in adolescents
jonnyc55
# Posted: 20 Jul 2018 12:02

The scientists are being fair in this study: " He emphasised that further research is needed to rule out the influence of other factors. "For instance, the study results could have been affected by puberty, which affects both mobile phone use and the participant's cognitive and behavioural state."

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/07/180719121803.htm

ericgeneric
# Posted: 22 Jul 2018 02:31

So the Wi-Fi in primary schools is giving the kids cancer.

The contstant use of mobiles (they even say "exposure to radiation") by teens is screwing up their memory.

Which means...when will they admit this *dementia* epidemic amongst adults is caused by the same thing?

EG.

a
# Posted: 22 Jul 2018 17:42

Eric you are always right but would they listen?
Anyway there I good news: it looks like the MPs are not very impressed by the smart meters and the whole thing may be abandoned - lets hope so.

andy
# Posted: 22 Jul 2018 17:52

Excellent article Jonny. I think this was in the paper yesterday and I actually made a comment and a lot of people agreed but there are those who are so addicted they don't want to hear anything negative about mobile phones.

I remember years ago a friend told me that when she bought her elderly mother a mobile phone she started to get headaches and forgetful - symptoms of dementia. The mother stopped using it because of the headaches and the symptoms cleared.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on free forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020