- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / What devices produce pulse (regular) EMF
Paul
# Posted: 21 Jul 2018 15:00

Can someone tell me what devices produce pulse EMF?

I live in a 2-bedroom flat (4th floor out of 9). Probably 8 months ago I bought a 3-axis EMF meter (50Mhz-3,5GHz). Several weeks ago I noticed in my bedroom that there is a signal that every 10 seconds produces a field that my meter measures as ~1000 mV/m or 1400 mqW/m2 (40cm from the window). The greatest signal strength (around 4000mV/m is when I move my meter outside through the window and direct it to the right. This is continuous day and night, the field hits the peak and then step by step drops down to zero (not immediately). What I also noticed is that the field was gone for about a week or two. I cannot detect this signal in front of the residential block. When I walk with the meter up and down the staircase, I cannot attribute this signal to any of the neighboring flats, though the reading is highest in front of the staircase windows, probably 2 floors above. I am really concerned about my health, especially that I do not really know how to protect my family, as the source is unknown. The second room at the opposite side of the flat is free from this field. Please share your opinions on this topic.

plopplop
# Posted: 23 Jul 2018 04:14

I have the same question??? When in France my meter reading are constant but in the UK I get mad pulsing in many locations. The green and muddy field I live in has a continuous low level of radiation but periodically there are powerful pulses in the 1000s in miW/m. I call these heart attack pulses. I think they are finder signals for mobiles or TETRA but do not know.

horsevad
# Posted: 26 Aug 2018 23:48

Can someone tell me what devices produce pulse EMF?

I live in a 2-bedroom flat (4th floor out of 9). Probably 8 months ago I bought a 3-axis EMF meter (50Mhz-3,5GHz). Several weeks ago I noticed in my bedroom that there is a signal that every 10 seconds produces a field that my meter measures as ~1000 mV/m or 1400 mqW/m2 (40cm from the window). The greatest signal strength (around 4000mV/m is when I move my meter outside through the window and direct it to the right. This is continuous day and night, the field hits the peak and then step by step drops down to zero (not immediately). What I also noticed is that the field was gone for about a week or two. I cannot detect this signal in front of the residential block. When I walk with the meter up and down the staircase, I cannot attribute this signal to any of the neighboring flats, though the reading is highest in front of the staircase windows, probably 2 floors above. I am really concerned about my health, especially that I do not really know how to protect my family, as the source is unknown. The second room at the opposite side of the flat is free from this field. Please share your opinions on this topic.

Radar.

If the pulse interval is measured in seconds, and if this pulse interval is consistent it is usually radar.

//Kim Horsevad

Butterfly
# Posted: 30 Aug 2018 11:29

Some one possibly with a smart meter ?

Paul
# Posted: 31 Aug 2018 22:34

Hi again. I would like to share with you the results of my investigation. I spent quite a lot of time trying to figure out what the pulsing signal might be, but did not have a clue, so I hired a professional to come to my flat and measure this field. The spectrum analyzer showed that this is 1,2GHz signal from a military radar, which is located 25km from the place where I live. Unfortunately this type of signal is extremely harmful and difficult to shield. I have been here for 5 years, but only 6 months ago I moved to the small room, where the signal is 100 times stronger. And this is when I started experiencing sensitivity. I hope this may help others, who will happen to come across a similar issue.

yiako
# Posted: 7 Sep 2018 12:13

Many thanks for sharing this Paul. Indeed it is very helpful
Can I ask which meter you used to detect this signal?

Shielding Friend
# Posted: 8 Sep 2018 20:12

thank you
and could you tell how do you shield against that, how do you protect yourself against the radiation?

Paul
# Posted: 5 Oct 2018 12:40

Hi again. Answering your questions, the radar signal was measured initially by myself with TM-195 and by the professional with Gigahertz HF-59B connected with some other device (spectrum analyzer?) and laptop. The peak reading 1m from the window was actually 19mW/m2, which is way more than my Tenmars could spot.

Shielding recommended was either painting the room plus fabric for windows or the canopy. Since I am not planning to stay for ever in this flat, I considered the canopy. However, I read about the negative experiences on this and other forums, and I decided not to purchase one. I definitely cannot ground it, because I live on the 4th floor and I am afraid of dirty electricity. I know I do not have to ground it if I need protection against HF, but I believe that such canopy will act as antenna even if not grounded, considering the omnipresent LF fields.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on discussion forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2018