- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Hi I need some advice on EMF in the home
Butterfly
# Posted: 30 Aug 2018 11:27

Hi there,
I live in a flat which can range from 2 to 49mV/m (with the EMF reader I have) this is in safe enough limits. I was shocked to find my wifi router churned out readings in the thousands!!! So I decided to connect my laptop via the router by an ethernet cable, I contacted my provider who told me I had to switch off the wifi through their admin page, and the readings in my flat went back down to their normal level. So this is a great flat to be in. However, I have had terrible neighbours and noise and they smoke drugs making me sick all antisocial problems which have gone on for years complaining to all relevant companies/landlords/authorities.

The new flat which I viewed has higher readings 150 mV/m and I noticed that just over a quarter of a mile away there are high rises with loads of masts on them (nearer to those flats the readings I took where sky high : terrible). Would I be safe in the new flat? Does Swiss sheilding curtains on the windows work?

Also I took another reading in my one home where I currently live and the reading was at 2.8 one evening and then about ever 40 seconds or so it went up to between 1,000 and 2,000 and rapidly fell, making me think that my neighbour must have possibly gotten a smart meter! that is therefore at the wall were my bed area is.

So I am looking for advice. Thanks

Butterfly
# Posted: 3 Sep 2018 17:15

Anyone?

Shielding Friend
# Posted: 3 Sep 2018 22:22

If your neighbour uses a civil use radiation emitting device next to your bed, then this is the perfect choice:

https://www.amazon.com/EMF-EMR-Radiation-Protection-Shield/dp/B07F3KVYGL/ref=sr_1_2_a _it?ie=UTF8&qid=1536003780&sr=8-2&keywords=Athena+Bless&dpID=41AvJaX5GoL&preST=_SX300 _QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Butterfly
# Posted: 3 Sep 2018 22:32

Thanks very much, not sure if I should be moving to the other flat though?
If I did I would still buy this just in case I needed it .

Shielding Friend
# Posted: 3 Sep 2018 23:00

If you like your new flat and dont want to return to the antisocial neigbors, I would recommend to test the shielding first.
But anyways, I believe that everybody needs more awareness of radiation and its dangers and I would honestly recommend that everybody uses shielding where civil radiation occurs.
Just because the radiation highers the risk of suffering cancer or other sicknesses, even if you dont feel pain in your body! The radiation can destroy health even unnoticed of warning signs

Shielding Friend
# Posted: 3 Sep 2018 23:02

The radiation can destroy health even unnoticed of warning signs
(is what I guess)
But leaving a flat because of that might be not the best choice, because the radiation can follow when neighbor buy a new router f.e.
THats why I think you need to be able to shield yourself no matter where you live

Butterfly
# Posted: 4 Sep 2018 20:51

So I could move to the new flat and apply sheilding then as long as I get my EMF reader to confirm that I have managed to get the EMF number down then? I mean at least I know where the masts are near this new flat. In my current flat I guess it could get worse as there are potential sites (very likely ) for new masts to be put up or telecommunication monopoles as they call them. The way the new flat is built it means I am less likely to get too much radation from a next door neighbour due to the flat's design. It really is awful that we are left with no choice and trying to get our homes safe.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 4 Sep 2018 22:57

I believe that everybody needs more awareness of radiation and its dangers and I would honestly recommend that everybody uses shielding where civil radiation occurs.Just because the radiation highers the risk of suffering cancer or other sicknesses, even if you dont feel pain in your body! The radiation can destroy health even unnoticed of warning signs

This is so true. Some of us are (un)fortunate enough to feel the warning signs and notice wherever this stuff is being used, but a lot of people won't realise the harm being done to them before it's too late. No harm can come from being pro-active and minimising your exposure.

EG.

Anonymous
# Posted: 17 Sep 2018 06:33

I live in a flat which can range from 2 to 49mV/m (with the EMF reader I have) this is in safe enough limits............this is useless without an amps reading....DUH! HOW MANY WATTS? If you are in the milli ans not micro watts m/m range then you are probably not any where near the safe range if you use the Soviet safety standards. Sadly wifi propagates round corners like water waves do so its hard to stop. Sleep in a conductive sheet. That screen looks like a false hope too me. Ali foil would be better but still not good enough

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on light forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2018