- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Aluminium Blinds
Butterfly
# Posted: 3 Sep 2018 21:39

Hi there!
Does anyone know if installing aluminium blinds on windows help shield and reduce EMF's coming from outside into the home?

ericgeneric
# Posted: 3 Sep 2018 22:19

Hi Butterfly, I believe they can help reduce the EMFs, if not completely eliminate them.

They can be fairly inexpensive so may be worth trying one out and seeing if it helps your particular situation.

EG.

Butterfly
# Posted: 3 Sep 2018 22:31

Thank you so much Eric. Much appreciated

Shielding Friend
# Posted: 3 Sep 2018 23:48

it does help but the radiation comes through the walls as well

Butterfly
# Posted: 4 Sep 2018 20:55

Thanks if I can get the readings down to 0 to 40 mV/m then I know I am in the low EMF reading. I covered one window with Swiss Sheilding and it has gotten that part down by over half so that is good, so ordered more for the other window on the other side. I will get the aluminum blinds too for double protection.
Thinking of getting material and putting it behind my prints in a frame so it goes to the wall. And perhaps get swiss sheilding to sleep under at night as a healthy environment for sleeping is very important. Thanks all

ericgeneric
# Posted: 4 Sep 2018 22:53

It all sounds like a good plan. I hope you get some relief!

EG.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on easy forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2018