- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Power watch research summary.
plopplop
# Posted: 28 Oct 2018 09:34

http://bit.ly/PowerWatch1670

plopplop
# Posted: 28 Oct 2018 13:25

PowerWatch: 1,670 Scientific Papers on Electromagnetic Fields
This list is a compilation of citations for 1,670 peer-reviewed papers about electromagnetic fields (EMF) published in scientific journals from 1979 through 2018. The list includes all papers that PowerWatch published on its website as of October 11, 2018.

plopplop
# Posted: 30 Oct 2018 09:36

https://ehtrust.org/brain-development-cell-phones-wireless-scientific-research-neurot oxic-effects-wireless-radiation/?fbclid=IwAR3NgWTs59a3D0aQ2s9jOBhh8hmd4qxw5OzXmStG-33 -IUHtdEOSStv0_rw

Brain Development, Cell Phones and Wireless: Scientific Research on the Neurotoxic Effects of Wireless Radiation

ann
# Posted: 5 Nov 2018 21:10

Plop you make the assumption that people will take note if it is a research paper. People are very picky in what they want to believe and remember they are so addicted to their wireless that they would not depart with it. You know the saying - 'there's none so blind as him who wouldn't see' -( something like that!)
The whole of the media are turning a blind eye to what is going on and I fear once things are so bad it would be too late - they will explain it in any way but this way - the wireless techs.
You heard about the London stabbings, that is just the beginning. Where will it end???

plopplop
# Posted: 17 Nov 2018 10:46

I make no assumptions but I do post for the record. We live in a capitalist non Pareto optimal system. We are getting our just desserts for that sort of system. Corrupt and disrespectful. Pollution is not acceptable. We are really buggering it up.

ann
# Posted: 17 Nov 2018 18:05

Your postings have been very interesting - I admire your tenacity and knowledge.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on online community software miniBB™ © 2001-2018