- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Agnes, founder of Mast-Victims has passed away
Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 24 Dec 2018 14:58

Agnes, founder of Mast-Victims.org passed away on the 23'rd of December 2018.

She lost the battle with microwave radiation sickness and finally, cancer.

Despite her health problems, Agnes brought people together for the cause. She tracked down EHS sufferers, EMF activists, scientists and researchers and made sure people got connected across the world. Tirelessly, the Icelandic lady worked full-time in the family business at day and helped people fight the global wireless industry blitz at night.

In 2003 my parents were poisoned by microwave radiation from a mobile-phone mast installed only 28 meters from their home. The main-beam of radiation was pointed straight into the house. A full-on assault that devastated their health. By the flick of a switch they went from virtually never having a sick-day, to having severe health problems and becoming highly sensitized to the radiation.

We sued the Telecom and in 2005 the case went to High Court. It was proven that the Telecom had lied and falsified evidence — to the point of "editing" their own experts witness statement (highly illegal) — and somehow, the Judge still ruled in their favor. With the nationwide rollout of "3G" beginning we realized that this had gone all the way to the top and that our case was slaughtered for political reasons. Death of Justice. Now we face an onslaught of "5G".

Reports of similar cases of injustice worldwide spurred the birth of Mast-Victims — dedicated to the victims of people who seemingly wield injustice as a tool towards their self-serving goals.

Agnes was hit hardest by the radiation exposure. She never regained her health. It just kept declining no matter what, making clear that wireless radiation can damage the immune-system beyond repair.

Goodbye mom. We miss you so desperately!
-----------------------------------------------------

Please honor Agnes' memory by continuing the fight against the radiation pollution of the wireless industry and Governments. Don't give up! Unite. We are so close to winning.

The site will return on 1st. of January 2019.

If you wish to be notified of the funeral and where to send your condolences, please send an email with subject-line: "Agnes" to webmaster@mast-victims.org. Thank you.

Anonymous
# Posted: 26 Dec 2018 12:38

Henrik,

I'd like to express my condolences.

Agnes was an admirable, inspirational woman. I lost my mother as a teenager soI know the depth of your loss.

MY sorrow led me to the conclusion that at least she was safe and nothing could hurt her again.

I hope that thought brings you consolation.

May she rest in peace.

Kindest of regards,

John Weigel,
Ireland

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 26 Dec 2018 17:57

Thanks John, for your lovely reply.
It helps in dealing with the grief, knowing she'll be remembered.

Thank you for your untiring efforts to inform and educate on the radiation issue.

Keep in touch.

All the best,
Henrik

ericgeneric
# Posted: 27 Dec 2018 03:15

Oh no!

I am so, so sorry to hear this. Henrik and Erik, my deepest condolences.

EG.

Sam
# Posted: 27 Dec 2018 21:11

This is very sad news, commiserations on your loss. I have written to you privately via email.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 29 Dec 2018 03:04

I am still struggling to get my head around this.

Henrik, I will be in touch again soon.

EG.

Ann
# Posted: 6 Jan 2019 18:03

I am so sorry about Agnes, may she rest in peace.
I have wondered for a while why she did not write on the forum and suspected she might be ill. I think she was a persistent lady with her zeal for communicating the hazards of EMFs.
Henrik I would like you to know that her efforts (and yours) are not wasted they have helped a lot of people. Much of what I know has come from this website, especially the Forum and the News and directing me to other websites such as powerwatch. As a result I have been trying to educate others on the dangers of EMFs and have written many letters to various people of fame and none, including MPs and media, but I have never had her tenacity. I admire her greatly.
Because of Agnes I have been able to control my symptoms and can live a reasonable active life. I owe her much. Thank you.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 6 Jan 2019 18:41

Ann,

Thanks Ann, for your kind words.

The site will continue. Rest assured of that.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 8 Jan 2019 03:19

Very well said, Ann.

Mast-Victims was the first place I found where the aim of helping others and de-mystifying this outrageous human injustice was the driving force. Agnes was totally responsible for that, and even in her later (and less frequent) posts, she never lost her focus.

She fought against all the lies, the media BS, and the regular attempts to disrupt the MV community by agents from the telecom industry, while being severely affected herself. Agnes never suffered fools gladly, but I know there were times when she felt it necessary to remind some of the more outspoken members (hello, your Honour!) to mind their language and remain civilised with potentially hostile comments from agents provocateurs.

She was able to express her disgust and horror in a way that everyone could relate to and understand; there was never any sense of "I know more than you do" or any kind of patronising attitudes to new members. We were all treated equally, with kindness and compassion.

I hope she knows the legacy she has left, and how the work she did will continue to exist through this site, this forum, and all the people she has helped and touched over the years.

It's still unbelievable to think she is no longer with us.

EG.

erik
# Posted: 11 Jan 2019 22:56

dear all.
My late wife Agnes was laid to rest the 10-01-19.
She gave me 57 years of her life for which I am gratefull and proud.
Thank you for your kind words and tributes.
Agnes was a fighter to the end.
Our youngest son Henrik will continue this webside.
Please give him all your support.

Yours truly: Erik Petursson

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on bulletin board software miniBB™ © 2001-2019