- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / How is this for a phone mast complaint to my council?
hamongnguyet
# Posted: 16 Jan 2019 17:10

Hi,

First of all there was no description of the technology what it does, long term effects or anything upon its installation just a obscure general poll for the phone mast to be there or not in 2010?!

It is 24/7 chronic feeling of heaviness. I know this is from the phone mast because during phone mast repairs when it was off, the lightness in the room was confirmed with my EMF meter showing the room as rock bottom in the high frequency range.

Simply my room is on average 2.000 v/m2 whereas before it was 0.0005 v/m2 with the odd spike from someones mobile in a passing car or something else attaining 1.000 v/m2 (near the window).

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 17 Jan 2019 13:25

hamongnguyet,

Just one correction and one suggestion:

The unit of measurement should be given as:
µW/m2 (microwatts/m2)
and not v/m2 (volts/m2).

I assume you're using the CORNET type measuring gear, which displays "0.0005" as the lowest reading when in the µW/m2 setting.

A suggestion: note in your complaint the time of measurement when the signal dropped to lowest reading - and if possible: when the signal came back on. Then that can be compared to the telecom repair log, making a strong case.

erik
# Posted: 18 Jan 2019 09:21

henrik
in the case petursson and others (agnes ingvarsdottir)VS "3" hutchison at Birmingham high court in 2005, a record of being able to detect when the offending signal was SHUT OFF was ignored by the judge even though the observation corresponded with the telecom repair log.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 18 Jan 2019 13:42

erik,

I know, I was there.
But in all my naivety, I believe there has to be a non-corrupt Judge somewhere...

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on discussion forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2019