- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Microwaves cause anxiety? Among other things.
jonnyc55
# Posted: 17 Jan 2019 12:29

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5607572/

" Among radar workers exposed to 14–18 GHz microwaves, the somatic symposium anxiety and insomnia, social dysfunction and severe depression were caused "

My gut feeling whenever I see kids/teens/adults using their phones, is that they look like they are suffering from something strange - It wasn't the content or the person on the phone because I would see them laughing or looking happy to what was on screen. It is like they have to bear with a force in order to use the device. That is my feeling everytime when I see people dealing with electronic devices and EMF's.

I have to be careful of looking silly, but that is how I privately feel with microwave energy. Anyway, I found some possible reassurance with the link I gave above;
Radar workers exhibiting anxiety and all the other similar nasty emotional stuff.
I also believe microwaves can induce a lala state of mind, like a artificial happiness or being put in a lull, that is blinding to important stimuli in the environment around them. But that is my observations, personal experience and theory, I can't back that one up. Well, I can somewhat:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0891061815000599

It is possible bipolar like symptoms can arise. Manic phase of bipolar is things like: feelings of heightened energy, creativity, and euphoria, which in a roundabout way, backs up my little theory of it putting people in a lull or artificial happiness.

I personally conclude that microwave energy creates a little world on its own. I believe it is all long term though where it begins to rear its ugly head and become obvious. Though I also believe in short term being possibly obvious if given the attention. We already know that scientifically studies can show short term effects in our biology.

Nonetheless, the behavioral effects are an interesting possibility of microwaves, not just the physiological responses.
Its really disturbing. Seeing teenagers looking all lofty, lowly, fatigued or manic due to EMFs with their mobile messaging would be a real show stopper for mobiles. But in my experience and in my version of perspectives, I think it could be happening due to EMFs.

It is better to put that possibility out there rather than everyone be silent on the subject and possibly endure suffering for even longer.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 18 Jan 2019 00:30

Excellent insights as ever, jonnyc55.

EG.

Anonymous
# Posted: 23 Jan 2019 17:09

Jonny I could not have put it as well.
You are right lala land could well be a good description. I think 'numb' could be another but depressed is probably what most people would understand.
I don't have any wireless in my house but I notice it when people come with their phones on. The family know to turn them off but sometimes they forget.
My symptoms are: slight headache, feelings of tiredness, anxiety, depressed and if crossed then I explode or walk out.
Have you noticed there is a lot more on the media these days about the harmful effects of mobile phones but they never say about the microwaves that make them work.
They give advise about screen time and social media, but the EMFs are not considered. So when all this advice does not make any difference they would just say it is not the mobiles that are the problem.
And with all the other wireless gadgets in the house - wifi, smart TV, games, ....... what difference would it make avoiding the phone?
I really cannot understand why intelligent people still cannot see that all that electricity and magnetism flying around would affect the nervous system, which works by electrical impulses.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 23 Jan 2019 17:47

They give advise about screen time and social media, but the EMFs are not considered. So when all this advice does not make any difference they would just say it is not the mobiles that are the problem.

Exactly!

All these years on, and they still make sure not to join the dots, or give the public the information to make the links themselves.

EG.

jonnyc55
# Posted: 26 Jan 2019 21:24

I really cannot understand why intelligent people still cannot see that all that electricity and magnetism flying around would affect the nervous system, which works by electrical impulses.

Exactly. Why are intelligent people ignoring this?

jonnyc55
# Posted: 26 Jan 2019 21:25

Excellent insights as ever, jonnyc55.EG.

Thanks eric.

jonnyc55
# Posted: 30 Jan 2019 14:02

"However, as Dr. Moskowitz has pointed out, a group of more than 200 scientists who study EMF radiation finds that these FCC guidelines are far from adequate to protect human health.
They are not alone, in fact, many groups and organizations believe that the SAR limit of 1.60 w/kg is not adequate, and may very well have been influenced by lobbyists from the telecommunication and electronics industries."

https://emfacademy.com/airpod-headaches/

I thought this today, lobbyist have probably bribed FCC or/and ICNIRP to make guidelines most inline with profits. Hence why guidelines are at a point of making ill.

One day I feel that people will intuitively feel inverse to picking up wireless gadgets, their body will reject them or the gadgets will feel and look less palatable to the senses.

Ann
# Posted: 2 Feb 2019 19:40

The trouble is, Jonny, that people get ill - headaches, anxiety, insomnia but they don't relate the 2; they put it down to work, life, etc.
I have just been listening to 'Internet of Things' on Radio 4 (while cooking!) and a man was saying how we always get worried about new techs and dismissing any dangers of microwaves, or any statistics that say mental illness is getting worse.

jonnyc55
# Posted: 3 Feb 2019 15:15

The trouble is, Jonny, that people get ill - headaches, anxiety, insomnia but they don't relate the 2; they put it down to work, life, etc.I have just been listening to 'Internet of Things' on Radio 4 (while cooking!) and a man was saying how we always get worried about new techs and dismissing any dangers of microwaves, or any statistics that say mental illness is getting worse.

People need to put their intuition before so called 'facts' more because these 'facts' if people care to look can be shown to be 'possible' or 'wrong' or 'variable'.

One week, wine is good for you the next it is bad. Even physics struggles to unify classical and quantum theory, or they simply can't.

Scientists question their work all the time.

We need to all be our own experts. Humans have played follow the leader for hundreds of years.

I personally stick to what my senses and intuition tells me over what science says, most of the time. My body usually knows the protocols better than a scientific article.
I know eating chicken will make me less fat over a chocolate bar without knowing those facts. Like how a animal can know if something is good to eat with smell or how a poison dart frog's bright colours warn of poison to predators, etc.

Science for me is like a bias confirmatory tool. But the truth I feel at times is that studies can sway to true and false in regards to the bigger picture or small picture. Variables are everywhere.

Ann
# Posted: 9 Feb 2019 17:00

There are a lot of people with agendas and interests out there which influence what we hear and see. Do you think iPhone will allow the widespread knowledge that their phones cause illness? Look what Facebook are up to. These are huge companies buying anybody who might badmouth them. And researcher are not immune, they have mortgages to pay.
Look how Clegg was given a job after he said wonderful things about Facebook.

I am for using the scientific method but it seems it is used when it suits them and ignore results that they don't agree with.
Newspapers and other media would not say much about wireless techs because they get plenty of revenue from advertising.
So we are left in ignorance. The most they write about now is screen time. At least that is a start.

Anyway how are we to make a hypothesis if we are not allowed to make observations and use our intuition?

arethamorce
# Posted: 5 Apr 2019 04:26

(post deleted by admin because it was advert for recreational drugs)

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2019