- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Mr. Rogers letter to the Telegraph editor
gaconvn1106
# Posted: 23 Feb 2019 16:04

A letter to the editor in The Daily Telgraph read:

"Sir - Seeing as the AM raidio signal has been in Operation in this country for over 90 years, it´s rediculous to blame Radio 5 Live or any other radio station for the disorientation of Robins (report, May 8)
http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=news&action=view&type=newsitem&id=6415

*I quote: Mr. Rogers letter to the Telegraph editor!*

If electromagnetic radiation is indeed to be to blame, it is far more likely to be the fault of mobile masts and the massive increase in the installation of domestic wi-fi hubs, especially in cities, leaking electronic noise into the atmosphere.
Blame the digital generation, not the analogue one.
Chris Rogers.
Knightsbridge, Devon

jonnyc55
# Posted: 15 Mar 2019 16:31

I'm confused but isn't analogue still EMF? Like is it radio waves?

I still think radio towers old or new are bad for the environment.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 20 Mar 2019 11:13

jonnyc55,

Analogue is also EMF. The difference in in the "modulation" - how the information is encoded on the carrier wave. Digital modulation seems to be more bioreactive than analogue.

There have been numerous cases against AM radio stations.
See:
Koreans Again Link AM Radio to Childhood Leukemia
and
Study links Vatican Radio's waves to cancer risk: Report

jonnyc55
# Posted: 26 Mar 2019 15:32

Thanks Henrik.

Ann
# Posted: 6 Apr 2019 16:41

I also think the microwaves used by the masts, wifi and cell phones etc. are different wavelength to the radio waves which are much longer waves and less penetrating. Look up the difference and you will see the range. Also they pulsed waves, as Henrik says.

jonnyc55
# Posted: 8 Apr 2019 21:11

Yeah artificial EMF signals vary a hell of a lot.

Modulation, pulses, polarisation and of course the frequency. It goes on and on.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 10 Apr 2019 09:42

jonnyc55,

Have a look at this new review paper that goes into detail on how the various parameters of wireless signals affect bioreactivity:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1383574218300991

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on free forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2019