- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / '5G: EE launches UK's next-generation mobile network'
<< . 1 . 2 .
ericgeneric
# Posted: 28 Aug 2019 02:21

Just as opposition builds up against 5G in the US and Europe, here come the Brits with their plans to double mast sizes in the UK, and greenlight a radical free-for-all pulsed microwave radiation bonanza.

Nicky Morgan and Esther McVey, we salute you.

This is why politicians parachuted into important positions of power is never a good thing for the people. What do these two individuals know about the actual effects and possible repercussions (I say possible, but it's a given it will not end well) of blasting 5G everywhere? How much have they been briefed by so-called experts and scientists with their own agendas? How much of a kickback are the British Government getting in return for this reckless, unnecessary and chronically ill-timed assault?

EG.

Ann
# Posted: 2 Sep 2019 16:51

You are right Eric.
The UK government has been blinded by the mobile phone companies, but then again they have been doing Brexit (or not!) the last 3 years and had no time for anything else. They have not even noticed that the country is suffering from anxiety, depression, bad temper, killings/ suicides, bullying ...............

I never get any reply from my MP when I write about the effects of microwaves on health.

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on community script miniBB™ © 2001-2019