- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Looking for ES story possibly from 2014/2015
Dave
# Posted: 6 Oct 2019 14:21 - Edited by: Dave

I wonder if you remember a news article from around 2014 or 2015, I think. It was about a lady who had a telephone cable running along the street past her house. She had started to have ES symptoms, and this coincided with a technical change the telephone company had made, which was attributed as the cause. I would like to find that article to see what the change was.

It was in a non-English-speaking country, and the page I have in mind was the only one I saw in English on this particular story. I think it was a European country.

The page, I seem to recall, included a photograph in the lady's home, possibly looking out the window. I'm not certain again, but I also seem to recall the point being made that it was low frequency that went through the ground.

Does this ring any bells?

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2024