- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / The electromagnetic field of the heart
jonnyc55
# Posted: 14 Feb 2020 15:03

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetocardiography

"The turning point came with the development of the sensitive detector called the SQUID (superconducting quantum interference device) by James Zimmerman.[3] The combination of this detector and Cohen's new shielded room at MIT allowed the MCG signal to be seen as clearly as the conventional electrocardiogram, and the publication of this result by Cohen et al[4] marked the real beginning of magnetocardiography (as well as biomagnetism generally)."

I wonder if heart health can play a role in warding of harmful EMFs.

At least, when I go for a walk, I feel more durable to EMFs for a period of time.

jonnyc55
# Posted: 14 Feb 2020 15:12

I'm not one to cherry pick but I am one to wonder.

"Ischaemic heart disease and stroke are the world's biggest killers, accounting for a combined 15.2 million deaths in 2016. These diseases have remained the leading causes of death globally in the last 15 years."

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/the-top-10-causes-of-death

[imgs=https://i.imgur.com/UvUDuFY.jpg]The top 10 causes of death[/imgs]

Last 15 years. Problem for my idea or theory is that processed junk has grown just as much as wireless and EMF products.

Also:

"Heart disease is the number one cause of mortality in the United States and Canada. The heart is a very electrically dynamic organ. Heart disease includes many causes."

https://www.drpawluk.com/blog/electromagnetic-fields-and-the-heart/

Helping yourself and your heart can be very simple. Make time in your day or night to get out and be moving. Letting the blood circulate more efficiently.

jonnyc55
# Posted: 14 Feb 2020 15:16

Concerning getting out and about. I need to add, that some people struggle with that due to mental or physical disabilities. Hence why wireless technologies such as cell towers are cruel and relentless.

jonnyc55
# Posted: 14 Feb 2020 15:19

But being conscious of your lack of locomotion is a good place to start to work out how you can help yourself and move. Whatever helps, even if it is small. All our hearts and situations are unique.

ann
# Posted: 23 Feb 2020 17:02

I know when I had a microwave oven I noticed that I was getting palpitations. I tried to ignore them because we did not have heart disease in the family (and we don't eat junk food.) All grandparents lived to late 80's.
It was many later that I realised that it was the microwave oven that was the cause. After I had a mobile phone I noticed similar symptoms (and the mobile phone masts also). I really don't understand why people don't see cause and effect.
I am particularly concerned about anxiety and depression that people are suffering without realising it is their mobile phones and all wireless techs. that are the cause. Beggars belief!

jonnyc55
# Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:52

Hi ann,

"I am particularly concerned about anxiety and depression that people are suffering without realising it is their mobile phones and all wireless techs. that are the cause. Beggars belief!"

I totally agree. It is upsetting and annoying.

I try and point it out at times to friends and family.

They are seemingly blind or choosing to be to the cause and effects of their gadgets. Doesn't help them, others, environment or the world.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 12 Mar 2020 22:56 - Edited by: ericgeneric

Climate "activists" are the worst for EMR blindness/denial.

Take their leader....speaking at a mass gathering in the 5G epicentre of Britain, Bristol...clutching her iPhone...the cheerleader exposing 20,000 young people to the wonders of a town that's the guinea-pig tester for bathing their population in lovely 5G all day and night. Perfect location, really.

URL

EG.

Covalent
# Posted: 31 Jul 2022 00:44

I suspect that pulsed microwave radiation may interfere with nerves, and the nerves that control heartbeats may be more sensitive to this.

I got some worrying heart palpitations and even a feeling like my heart would burst when I stood next to a microwave oven. I think this was because some magnetite had fallen into it and may have disrupted its shielding.

Now that I live near a 4G mast one of the most pronounced symptoms is how it affects my vascular system. In the worst room of the house which has direct line of site to the mast and levels of above 20W/m2 I get heart palpitations, randomly rapid heart beat (sometimes in the middle of the night when lying in bed it will jump to over 200bpm), and sometimes I can feel the heartbeat in every vein in my body as if my veins are going to burst - my head and my chest and my neck and arms, it's like my whole body is beating.

I think the feeling of pressure in the head is probably also due to increased blood pressure from the effects it has on heartbeats and nerves, and that's also where the headaches come from.

Every cell in our body has its own electromagnetic field, and uses tiny voltages in the millivolt range to transmit signals. If this voltage is wrong then the cell cannot function properly. The inside of the cell is protected by a membrane and the transmission of signals is mediated by a potential difference controlled by the cell membranes.

The strongest of these fields is in the brain. In medicine we can detect electric fields as well as magnetic fields through techniques such as fMRI, EEG and MEG. And in the heart as well, you can do an electrocardiogram to show the electrical signals of the heart.

To me it's clear that exogenous electromagnetic fields and radiation could interfere with these processes.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on free forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2024