- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / A Cry out for help from Sweden 5G attack now
greeny339
# Posted: 10 Jan 2021 15:53

https://www.brighteon.com/94c58e74-1f9f-4236-ad59-5068e8fd6d0b

greeny339
# Posted: 10 Jan 2021 17:34

Bots this site is looked at by nothing more than controllers I have had so many looks but not one comment this is an infested site ,

greeny339
# Posted: 10 Jan 2021 17:36

This site is a fraud not one comment not one,

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 19 Jan 2021 23:06

greeny339,

Admin here. Not sure what you mean by "controllers" and "infested site" or whether you expected comments on the stuff you post.

Please explain.

emsuojaus
# Posted: 18 Feb 2021 15:01

Hi

We have a company that makes emf protection clothes. They are normal looking fashionable clothes and not those space suit lookalikes.
The silver fabric is woven on the inside of the clothes. We have tested them with great success and we have gotten great feedback from our customers.

Check it out at https://www.emsuojaus.com/shop

ann
# Posted: 11 Mar 2021 17:48

Greeny,
I don't know how you expect people to help Sweden. This is a world wide problem. Believe me we all feel helpless about all these wireless emissions. And it is not just 5G which is a problem, 5G may well be 'stronger' than what we have had so far but the law makers are not listening.

Until people drop dead in the street nothing will be done and no doubt they will find some other reason why that is. Now everybody is cracking up, but they still don't see the bloody obvious, they call it stress.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021