- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Unusual EMF/RF Signal Pattern detected hitting our house.
CanadaDude7
# Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:50

I've been monitoring our house's exposure to EMF/RF on a daily basis for the past several months. Everything was consistent, until 3 weeks ago.

I've detected a very unusual set of circumstances and cannot explain how or why. Generally our house gets an exposure of EMF/RF of approximately 50-150 mW/m2. With random spiking anywhere between 200-300 mW/m2.

It was always like that. For last several months.

Then something changed roughly 3 weeks ago. (There are no new towers, no new 5G transmitters, no new visible equipment or anything).

Between the hours of 1AM to 3AM the EMF/RF gets insanely high, and its climbing higher and higher every few days. Its gone in the morning, and returns at 1AM every night.

Between 1AM - 3AM (when we should be sleeping) the house now gets hit with 1000-4000 mW/m2. And only in the bedroom areas. The signal is coming from ALL directions. Including from directly above. The house is in subdivision (the suburbs). There are no nearby buildings, towers, etc. How the hell is a EMF/RF signal that strong hitting us from directly above our house?

And why is an increased EMF/RF signal that is 10x to 40x higher than normal specifically hitting the house at night, during what normally should be a persons REM dreaming state?

Has anyone ever encountered anything like this before?

ericgeneric
# Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:16 - Edited by: ericgeneric

I wonder if it's Starlink.

Elon Musk's internet-boosting satellite system in space. They recently fired another set up into orbit.

URL

EG.

CanadaDude7
# Posted: 24 Jan 2021 21:38

I didn't think of that.

If that's the case then that is really terrible. How would you escape being exposed to that.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 24 Jan 2021 22:49

It seems from the Wiki page that Canada is the focal point of the Starlink activity, and they've increased the programme since the Autumn. Which would fit in with the timeframe and changes to the levels and patterns of radiation.

That would also explain why it's coming from above. I can't believe it's being allowed either. It's had some press coverage in the UK, but only in the "wow, let your kids watch the magical Starlink satellities fire off into space tonight!" kind of idiotic nonsense. As if it's a firework display or a Disney movie.

They're allowing even outer space to be blanketed in this harmful tech, and nobody seems to mind. Well, they do...just looking at the news page of this site has some fresh info about a long-running legal battle to get 5G stopped. There is a kickback taking place, but we're not being told about it through the media.

EG.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 27 Jan 2021 21:27

CanadaDude7 & ericgeneric,

In assuming the "m" unit in "1000-4000 mW/m2" stands for "microWatts/m2". If that's not the case and its "milliWatts/m2" please let me know.

Starlinks exposure on ground level shouldn't be able to reach such intensities and also, they transmit above 24 GHz. No consumer-available measuring gear can pick that up.

But what gear are your using?

Perhaps the signal in question is from a newly installed point-to-point microwave link? Those are said to transmit a narrow beam from point A to B by in reality the beam spreads out at 30 degrees. If you're at some distance, and in its path, you could get hit like that.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 27 Jan 2021 23:41

Thanks for the technical insight about Starlink, Henrik. It did seem a coincidence that this is in Canada though, and reported to being from above.

2+2 doesn't always = 4, I suppose.

Point-to-point sounds likelier, in that case.

EG.

CanadaDude7
# Posted: 28 Jan 2021 07:41

Yes Henrik, you are correct in assuming its for microwatts.

And again you are right in assuming no consumer available gear can pick it up. (I have a relative that works in the scientific field who has access to various equipment that I can borrow on occasion).

But I also do have several regular consumer end meters (like the Cornet ED88Tplus) which I like using. And it picks up some of the anomaly (not all of it, and not all of time, and not from above) as the frequency from above is definitely above the 8Ghz range that is for certain.

Your theory of the point-to-point microwave link would make sense, if wasnt localized to a specific window of time each and every day. Especially in a time when activity would be the lowest in terms of common uses. The other reason would be that the signal directly above is the strongest and weakens slightly at decreasing angles but still very present.

So my main concern is why during that time exactly? (when everyone is sound asleep). Second concern why is the signal so strong? And thirdly of course, where the hell is it coming from?

I have driven around trying to see if readings would change at other random locations (from nearby to far away at approx 15km away outside of the suburbs and city), to see if intensities would change at different locations, to see if any time differences occurred when/if any changes occurred, and whether I could pick up a potential source(s). And there was no differences. All the same. At the same time. At the same intensity. Same everything.

If it is Starlink then its incredibly disturbing. Because clearly its doing something specific with an intent of some sort, if it has a scheduled time to transmit a specific signal at a specific intensity. And the fact that they are doing a test run in Canada (which has a smaller and very spaced out population that is easier to use as potential test subjects) makes it point to a possible connection. If its not Starlink then what other possible sources could originate from above that would follow that pattern of activity?

horsevad
# Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:07

What instrument was the measurements conducted with?

Does the instrument have any capability for recording the signal (audio output)?

Does the instrument have any capability for visualizing the field characteristics?

Does the instrument have any capability for specifying frequency?

Can you provide further information about geographical location? Is there any chance that you are located in the vicinity of a (newly constructed) satellite downlink location. Your posted exposure characteristics (pre-change) indicate location in a suburban-type environment. Is that correct?

Are you situated near the coast? Could the signal be related to radar? From a radar-equipped vehicle travelling in a specific schedule.

//Kim Horsevad

emsuojaus
# Posted: 18 Feb 2021 15:03

Hi

We have a company that makes emf protection clothes. They are normal looking fashionable clothes and not those space suit lookalikes.
The silver fabric is woven on the inside of the clothes. We have tested them with great success and we have gotten great feedback from our customers.

Check it out at https://www.emsuojaus.com/shop

ann
# Posted: 11 Mar 2021 17:56

Canadadude. When the signal is high do yo feel any health effects, such as headaches, tiredness, depression?

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on easy forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2024