- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / EHS safe places / Looking for EHS safe place to live
ryanaw
# Posted: 24 Jun 2009 10:46 - Edited by: ryanaw

Hi there

My name is Ryan and I am desperately looking for a safe place to live. The weather is hot and I am being bombarded with phone signals from people in the pub garden across the road. I have quite extreme EHS symptoms and need somewhere to recover. Please help if you can. I can pay rent through housing benefit. Email ryanaw@myway.com phone 01206 824417

Thanks
Ryan

Agnes
# Posted: 26 Jun 2009 01:39

Ryan.

We have made a EHS place here: http://www.mast-victims.org/forum/index.php?action=vtopic&forum=13

I have just been sent a letter by one of my friends, Margaret White, about a holiday she and her husband have just had in Wales, at the recommendation of another friend of mine Roger Moller, (both Very EHS) who has moved to the valley (in Wales)
It is not completely free of radiation, but apart from a few things they had a very good vacation and I am working on Margaret´s account of the place which I will then put up in the EHS safe place.

Now, I have no idea Where you live, radiation differs emmencely depending on where you live in this country.
I for one live in a kind of Radiation Neutral environment in the conservation area of the Malvern Hills.

Here, as in most other places, you have to be very careful when choosing where you live, as just a few miles from here the Radiation is rife.

But, I will call you this weekend.
Best regards.
Agnes

Anonymous
# Posted: 26 Jun 2009 12:40

Hi Agnes

I am in regular contact with Margaret. The place where she went on holiday and where Rodger lives, there is no phone signal. However there is a lot of low flying military activity using radar, in a large section of mid Wales. I guess know where is going to be absolutely perfect.

I am based in a village to the east of colchester. Its still really busy round here, and there are quite a few masts within a couple of miles.

I have thought that moving to less densely populated areas of the country would be better for ES people. You really need to try and find a house away from other houses and roads. Then you don't get blasted by wifi, cordless and mobiles.

Look forward to having a chat with you this weekend.

Regards
Ryan

Agnes
# Posted: 22 Jul 2009 00:39

Ryan

I have just received this message from Roger to Margaret:

Thanks Maragaret.
We've a new (older) estate agent in Llanwrtyd Wells and he's OK.
When people ask you where its safest to move to, I'd point them in his direction.
ATB
Roger
www.lwtestateagents.co.uk

jjulia
# Posted: 11 Sep 2009 06:30

Ryan, I realize the post was made a few months back but wanted to pass this information along. I do hope you have found a safer place to live by now.
I do not sell anything nor do I profit in any way from the sales of device mentioned here. I have extreme electrical sensitivity which used to give me terrible heart and nervous system problems. (I also have multiple chemical sensitivity.) I purchased a device called a "vortex filter" designed by Dr. George Yao (now deceased) back in 1996. As you may surmise, I can now use the computer. It works with American wiring but I think you would be able to rig it up for our own wiring. Years ago, I used it in the car on a car trip when I went attend a family member's funeral after an engineer rigged it up for the direct current in the auto. The website for the people who sell the vortex filter is:

http://www.energyintegrity.com/index.htm

I have known then for over 10 years and know them to be kind and compassionate. One of the owners has electrical sensitivity. Please let me know if you would like more info. Best of luck to you.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020