- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / EHS safe places / Piringa: White Zone in Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Shiwa
# Posted: 11 Sep 2012 06:15

Hallo all!

I am trying to get people together in Aotearoa (New Zealand) to create a white zone community, workingname Piringa (Te Reo Māori for 'sanctuary').

The intention is to be as self-sufficient as possible regarding food, be "organic", and be off-grid.

There are a number of places that i have found that are free of most terrestrial radiation, except that i cannot afford to buy any by myself. One example found is a(n ex-)sheepstation named Puketotara Station, around 3000 acres of white zone north of Wanganui (city) on the Ahuahu Stream—just need NZ$20 million! Is in four titles though so can buy one. Have found other land much cheaper.

So far i have one other—a start.

Anyone interested can contact me via Agnes who has my email-address.

Shiwa

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 11 Sep 2012 08:28

Hi Shiwa & all,

Write to:
whitezone@mast-victims.org
and we'll pass it on to Shiwa.

Shiwa
# Posted: 11 Sep 2012 08:39

Hi Henrik

Thanks!

Shiwa

Shiwa
# Posted: 21 Oct 2012 06:23 - Edited by: Shiwa

An abandoned village (started in 1931 for forestry) on 76,42 ha (188·8 acres) for sale called Kōpara (Te Reo Māori South Island dialect for 'bellbird', a native species) in from Greymouth on the West Coast of South Island http://www.realestate.co.nz/1550273 . It has been for sale for at least two years, originally $1 million, then about $500 k, now $439 k at only 5% deposite (getting desparate!).

There is no cell coverage, no wimax (only satellite broadband), don't know about terrestrial digital television (i expect not) and most of the surrounding area is free, and appears from a topo map to have a minimal population of humans. Only caveat is that the 400 VAC power line runs through the village probably on what is called an easement, and one would need to be able to revoke the easement to have it rerouted outside of the boundary as the amperage from the 400 V gives a large gaussfield, and my intention is to go off-grid.

Shiwa

Shapeshifter
# Posted: 4 Nov 2014 22:51

Hi Shiwa,

Did you ever find a place? I love NZ! I was trying to immigrate there but never worked out. I am also searching for a refuge to move to, but currently in the US. Curious if you were able to work something out.

S

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020