- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / EHS safe places / Healthy holidays in Portugal
Anonymous
# Posted: 25 Apr 2014 14:01

Hi,

I am setting up a website for people with EHS who want to go on a holiday. The houses will comply with SBM2003. Mostly within 1 hour drive from Lisbon. At request I can measure more places.
No specifically build house available as yet, but working on it.

wimpt
# Posted: 25 Apr 2014 14:04

Hi,

I am setting up a website for people with EHS who want to go on a holiday. The houses will comply with SBM2003. Mostly within 1 hour drive from Lisbon, Portugal . At request I can measure more places.
No specifically build house available as yet, but working on it.

www.ehsfree.com
www.ahealthyholiday.com

agnes
# Posted: 26 Apr 2014 01:15

Hi wimpt.
We (mast-victims.org) try to serve the users of this website with links to sevices aimed to cater for the needs of people affected by EMR/EMF.

But Not in Forum!

In our eyes advertizing in Forum is actually Spam, and that goes for all adverts for goods or services, and so gets deleted by webmaster, so please write to me with that in mind to see if we can carry a link to your website on our news section and in our Links section.
Best regards.
Agnes Ingvarsdottir.
agnes@mast-victims.org

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 26 Apr 2014 20:37

agnes,

To be fair to wimpt, he/she did post the links in the " EHS safe places" section of the forum which is described as: "recommended places for EHS people. Low-EMF Hotels, sites, vacation destinations etc."

So I wouldn't scold anyone for doing exactly what "it said on the tin" to use an old expression. I put those forum sections in with those descriptions so I'll take responsibility for this.

Of course those websites should be in the Links section and possibly in the News section also. If wimpt would kindly provide a description of the services then we can proceed.

best,
Henrik

wimpt
# Posted: 16 May 2014 18:01

Thanks Henrik, no problem Agnes...

Feel free to remove the anonymous of 25/04/14 14:01 and the wimpt of 25/04/14 14:04 when offensive in any way and/ or put them in the right place.

The general approach to ehsfree.com is to show people what can be done with limited means and a positive attitude and to avoid victimizing anyone or even use the word victim.

As such EHS or the common symptom of "spin inversion" tends to turn people negative and weak, thus facilitating victim consciousness. It doesn't help.

From experience: spin-inversion or EHS can be managed and reversed. I worked with CRT's from 1976 till 1988 professionally and some years after doing voluntary work. Since last year (2013) I can use the computer again 8 hours a day.

There is no pill that will do the job for you, no shielded wire that magically turns you healthy. It's a detectives job to find out what triggers EHS in you and how you can overcome it, given the fact that most EHS have limited energy and finances.

Most suggestions and ideas on ehsfree.com are just that... free.
Anyone is invited to send an email and ask for advice for specific situations.
If it involves a lot of effort a donation is appreciated (strongly recommended to keep up the motivation) , materials and equipment have to be paid for.

Ehsfree.com is the collection of 30 years of searching, trying, convincing and fighting prejudice. It was a bumpy ride and without the help of my spiritual friends and almost every alternative healing modality I could find I would have given up many years ago.

It takes a lot of courage and determination to overcome EHS in an ever more complex and chaotic world. And yet, it can be done. It's up to you. (When we change, the world changes)

Ahealthyholiday.com is a place to gather info on EHS safe holiday places, resorts, retreat centers and possibly places to live in Portugal. Places will be added according to availability and capacity to measure them. Services include selection of safe places, day-trips, airport pick up, vegetarian cooking, meditation or positive thinking talks and general advice on how to handle EHS.

Thanks again,

Wim

wimpt
# Posted: 16 May 2014 18:05

Thanks Henrik, no problem Agnes...

Feel free to remove the anonymous of 25/04/14 14:01 and the wimpt of 25/04/14 14:04 when offensive in any way and/ or put them in the right place.

The general approach to ehsfree.com is to show people what can be done with limited means and a positive attitude and to avoid victimizing anyone or even use the word victim.

As such EHS or the common symptom of "spin inversion" tends to turn people negative and weak, thus facilitating victim consciousness. It doesn't help.

From experience: spin-inversion or EHS can be managed and reversed. I worked with CRT's from 1976 till 1988 professionally and some years after doing voluntary work. Since last year (2013) I can use the computer again 8 hours a day.

There is no pill that will do the job for you, no shielded wire that magically turns you healthy. It's a detectives job to find out what triggers EHS in you and how you can overcome it, given the fact that most EHS have limited energy and finances.

Most suggestions and ideas on ehsfree.com are just that... free.
Anyone is invited to send an email and ask for advice for specific situations.
If it involves a lot of effort a donation is appreciated (strongly recommended to keep up the motivation) , materials and equipment have to be paid for.

Ehsfree.com is the collection of 30 years of searching, trying, convincing and fighting prejudice. It was a bumpy ride and without the help of my spiritual friends and almost every alternative healing modality I could find I would have given up many years ago.

It takes a lot of courage and determination to overcome EHS in an ever more complex and chaotic world. And yet, it can be done. It's up to you. (When we change, the world changes)

Ahealthyholiday.com is a place to gather info on EHS safe holiday places, resorts, retreat centers and possibly places to live in Portugal. Places will be added according to availability and capacity to measure them. Services include selection of safe places, day-trips, airport pick up, vegetarian cooking, meditation or positive thinking talks and general advice on how to handle EHS.

Thanks again,

Wim

tilly
# Posted: 16 May 2014 21:57

Hi Wim , I have been an ME sufferer for years also EMS symptoms created more problems. Last weekend spent 4days away to a spiritual retreat as health was at an all time low. It was the first time in years I had been able to do so.
This 400 year old manor house is just outside of the city where I live. It is set in a large wooded area and is free of any technology. There is no signal even for a mobile.
It was brilliant as for the first time in ages I had no headaches, dizziness, nausea, or burning sensations I get where I live. I was also able to get a proper nights sleep.
No food cravings or feelings of dehydration.

As soon as I got home, being surrounded by neighbours satellite dishes, wifi, and phone mast my problems have begun again. I just wish a huge power cut would happen so that everyone could know and feel the difference in our atmosphere alongside our physical and mental wellbeing.
The weekend although worth it was expensive, not something that can be repeated for a long time so to be able to go on a 2 week affordable holiday, technology free, is something I would cherish.
Keep us posted on your progress !

Best wishes

wimpt
# Posted: 22 May 2014 09:24

Thanks tilly, sounds inspiring to have such a retreat centre.

I sometimes spend a few days with a friend in Algarve. His house is a bit like the retreat place you mentioned, but with Solar systems and electricity. It pretty much depends on the wires, equipment and light bulbs used whether people will feel good or get sick. He made an effort to make it EHS friendly whilst maintaining modern day comfort.

There are 2 places on the website now that have been tested, I am looking at some land with an old house to buy and rebuild so that people can have their own safe holidays.

Kind regards, Wim

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on online community software miniBB™ © 2001-2020