- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / EHS safe places / Worldwide directory: hotels + food/drink without wifi sent to us by: Beperk de Straling
agnes
# Posted: 11 Jun 2014 22:38

So very many thanks to you: Beperk da Straling.
You will never imagine how big an assistance and favour you have gifted to the users of this Forum by sharing your information with us.
I am truly at a loss for words.
All I can do now is that the users follow your advise and contact the places before they go there or book a place.

You wrote to me, and I quote:

"About this directory"

"Nowadays in our complex world, in which technology seems so essential to us – not only because we want to stay in touch with family, friends and social media contacts, but also because work-related affairs aren't reduced to business hours and workdays anymore and "infiltrate" weekends and holidays – more and more guests expect from hotels to provide high-speed wireless internet connection in the rooms. Due to this (of course comprehensible) demand the majority of establishments try to meet these "modern" needs; only few hoteliers and vacational home renters abide by a business philosophy including the creation of a truly healthy ambience for relaxation. This website is intended to support such holistic and sustainable oriented businesses and to provide addresses of recommended accommodations to electrosensitive travellers.

Even so, this directory can serve only as an aid in finding electric smog reduced accomodation. Even if we invite hotel and restaurant owners to contribute to the listing and revise their entry, we cannot assume responsibility for the up-to-dateness of the information. Therefore please check directly with a representative of your hotel of choice during the booking process to make sure that your needs are met. Reviews and comments on listed companies are most welcome."

http://hotels-ohne-wlan.com/en/

Again thank you.
This has really made my day, Christmas has come a second time this year.
Best regards.
Agnes

M
# Posted: 12 Jun 2014 20:35

YES AGNES. THIS A VERY USEFUL RESOURCE

BEST WISHES,
m

agnes
# Posted: 14 Jun 2014 02:55

M.
Yes, from the starting point of NONE, it has the potential to be a very useful tool, but Only If WE Help It Along!.
And I sincerly hope this only a beginning!

It is up to all of us, to find out Where we have Safe Places to go, and When you Find One report them to to me or direct to Beperk da Straling, so that we will eventually get some kind of a database/map up and running.
I Am Counting On You Guys! To Do Research in Your Local Area and get back to me with the results, surely everyone can do a few of the local
Pubs/restaurants, hotels, holiday cottages, and other facilities.

Myself,
I am already in contact with two establishments who dont allow mobile use on their premises, which I hope to get some kind of response from.
So get into the "MODE" grab your phone-directory and call the local hosbitality establishments in your local area, find out if they are preparid to cater for people like us, who cannot suffer wireless users nearby.
If, and you just might be, are lucky and strike Gold, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL MAKE SURE IT REACHES THE DATABASE/MAP.
Best regards
Agnes
agnes@mast-victims.org

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2020