- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / EHS safe places / Holidays in UK
Liljot
# Posted: 2 Mar 2017 14:28

Hi
Am looking to go on holiday by the sea in UK and need a Wifi, phone mast free area. A cottage would be great. My 6 year old daughter has autism so a quiet area would be great. Any ideas?

Liljot
# Posted: 2 Mar 2017 14:32

Hi everyone

So I am about to attempt to gain some relief from next doors wifi and deft phone so am going to use shielding paint but first I need to do the earthing etc and want to get a decent electrician to help as I haven't got a clue. I live in Liverpool, UK anyone know an electrician in my area who is familiar with doing this?
Has anyone got any tips on where to start and what equipment to get? Many thanks

plop
# Posted: 30 Apr 2017 19:03

You will have a real job finding a beach without masts floating off shore now. There was one beach in the very west of Cornwall that the locals did not want polluted ( Whitesands bay / Senan ) but you will have to check a lot cos they don't seem to listen. My beach has dozens of transmitters now. I have had to move to France to get away from the smog in Cornwall.

plop
# Posted: 30 Apr 2017 19:09

Glue on silver foil for kooking with wall paper paste and paper over it. Its much more conductive than paint and less expensive. Tape all the joins with conductive tape off Ebay. Its Plasma TVs that are the killer. Your neighbor's MWs are probably contaminating you electric cables / wires more than penetrating your walls. Check with a meter. Use ferrite chokes on your phone line if you don't have Wifi cos you will almost certainly find you do. Coming from your neighbors and down the phone line.

horsevad
# Posted: 30 Apr 2017 19:48

These considerations may not be relevant for all climatic conditions, but for people living in the coastal temperate climatic zones it can be rather important:

When using improvised shielding solutions always make sure that the planned shielding is compatible with the existing structure. Especially in relation to moisture diffusion gradients, which normally should point outwards.

A layer of moisture-impermeable silver foil has the potential to trap moisture and cause condensation.

//Kim Horsevad

plopplop
# Posted: 15 May 2017 22:54

Silver foil will reflect most of the heat back into the room as well, and you only get condensation where you get cold patches ie corners or frames or patchy insulation. The foil walls wont breath so open a window if humidity builds up like is normal to do in a modern foil insulated home. 2 out of 3 new homes are made of silver foil. The radiation you make inside these modern Faraday cages cant get out! God help the children growing up in them.
I live in an ali lorry box with ZERO insulation and get no condensations I have noticed.

Tinks
# Posted: 1 Oct 2017 22:09

http://emfguru.co.uk/my-services/ in Liverpool

Sam
# Posted: 29 Dec 2018 11:40

There are 3 places I have stayed and felt well, i am severely EHS:
i) at a marina near Arundel, in the South Downs (there is a beach about 4km away + riverside walks) - you can camp, bring a caravan or moor a boat. Parts of the South Downs have no signal;

ii) In the Peak District's Derwent valley, there is a hotel without wifi in an area with very low phone signal, no beach but a pool and walks, and there are at least two campsites there;

iii) borders of Cumbria with Dumfries and Galloway - Galloway has a very lovely beach at Airds Bay, if you avoid the caravan site (which has wifi) and camp wild, there is little EMF and fantastic views. There are 3 bothies with no signal; much of the Galloway Forest has no signal providing you keep at low altitude. Likewise Kershope forest in Cumbria.

This is correct as of Oct 2018 but things change all the time

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on online community script miniBB™ © 2001-2019