- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / EHS safe places / Buy/rent a house or land, in low radiation area, Europe, or create a community
kara
# Posted: 10 Dec 2018 12:07

I wish to connect with people who wish to change their living situation, or who have some suggestions... I have been sensitive to mobile phone masts, wifi, dect, satellite dishes, etc since the mid 90's, I am currently located in Germany, but could consider living in other countries in Europe, but also outside Europe.

I could buy or rent a home or some land in an area with low e-smog, on my own or - preferably - with others. A community, a neighourhood, or just a few people living in the same area, there are many possibilities.
Any kind of ideas, suggestion are very welcome :)

Sam
# Posted: 26 Dec 2018 18:51

Kara,

I would be very interested to discuss this. I live in a very high EMF location and have been extremely ill.

I have found 3 locations in the UK free of mobile signal, and a house in one of them.

Sam
# Posted: 26 Dec 2018 18:52

Kara,

I would be very interested to discuss this. I live in a very high EMF location and have been extremely ill.

I have found 3 locations in the UK free of mobile signal, and a house in one of them.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on easy forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2019