- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Campaigning / Con Colbert has passed away
cmp
# Posted: 26 Jun 2021 14:55

Con Colbert, co founder of the Irish Campaign against Microwave Pollution (ICAMP) passed away in April of this year.

Con became affected by EMFs in the 1990s and travelled throughout Ireland helping people who were also affected by the emerging mobile phone infrastructure. ICAMP later became the Irish Electromagnetic Radiation Victims Network (IERVN).

He campaigned tirelessly over three decades, and never ceased to give support to anyone who needed it. H was a kind, thoughtful and considerate man.

His uncle was Con Colbert of the 1916 Easter Rising,who, as a single man, voluntarily took the place of a married man with children in the execution line.

That same generosity of spirit characterised the Con I knew, and in his memory it we should try to continue campaigning as best we can.

It was an honour and privilege to know and he will be sadly missed.i

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 9 Jul 2021 21:43

Helen corcoran,

Thanks for letting us know.
So many good people lost in the battle against self-serving criminal radiation cartel.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 28 Jul 2021 23:12

Very sad news.

I echo completely what Henrik says.

EG.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2024