- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Legal / Council is ignoring health concerns re new mast proposal due to ICNIRP - help!
tilly12345
# Posted: 5 Dec 2011 16:01

Hello,

having read the thread about how councils cannot reject health-related objections to masts, my council has done just that. Furthermore, infuriatingly, the council representative claims that "there is no system in this country for you to appeal against this decision". Now I know this to be completely untrue, but I am not sure exactly how to proceed. Sadly only a few neighbours bothered to object to the planned mast proposal and it has not been given prior planning approval as a"final decision". I did point out that they are not legally allowed to dismiss our concerns, but he did not address taht at all in his response (conveniently), just said that "health risks were not considered an issue".

What can I do now? I have a young baby and I cannot risk her growing up a stone's throw from a mobile mast. Please help.

ME
# Posted: 5 Dec 2011 17:24

Look at this website for Planning Sanity.

http://www.planningsanity.co.uk/

Try ringing them for advice, perhaps.

ME

tilly12345
# Posted: 7 Dec 2011 18:56

thank you, have emailed them! :)

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020