- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Legal / Tort of Nuisance
Wifi222
# Posted: 25 Feb 2012 01:42

Hi,

When a person knows that another person is suffering from unnecessary emissions coming out of extreme electronic equipment, and continue to take no notice of a person's complaint. In what frame of mind can this be referred to as being "a nuisance", particularly when the emission serve no purpose whatsoever, and appears to be deliberate.

How does the TORT OF NUISANCE stand in a legal position?

Regards

ericgeneric
# Posted: 25 Feb 2012 02:19 - Edited by: ericgeneric

Hello there, this is what the online legal dictionary has to say:

URL

From what you've said of the situation, it appears there is reasonable grounds for a case against your neighbour. I'd perhaps suggest asking them one final time, in as non-confrontational manner as you can, to stop pumping the EMRs into your dwelling because of the serious damage they are doing to your health.

EG.

Wifi222
# Posted: 25 Feb 2012 04:29

Hi,

The unwritten law in the village when we moved in was that there would be no electrical or electronic devices against the adjoining walls to units, because it's a "firewall". The adjoining wall to next-door is our second bedroom, which I use as my computer room.

I have only discovered that three years ago, without any approval or consideration of the safety regulations of a "firewall", the manager at the time and without any commonsense redesigned the layout of the unit. The rule of the village is when you move out the unit, it be restored to its original condition. But the manager had overstepped their responsibility and became an architect designer, and decided to redesign the unit and broke the law of the contract. The basic layout of all units in the village is that the kitchen area (all electrical appliances, such as stove/oven and refrigerator) is located in the centre of the house and away from any adjoining walls of connecting units.

But today, I found out, three years later, what the manager had illegally changed the layout of the unit, and moved the electrical appliances to the connecting wall, a firewall, and that is why over the past three years I have been suffering from EMR and EMF from the next-door neighbour's stove/oven, refrigerator, and other electrical appliances, causing my existing health problems, and not knowing the circumstances of the offending equipment.

Over these past three years, I had no idea why I was getting zapped all the time, since the previous resident had moved out and the new resident moved in. I had other metres and for a long time I thought that the problem was the electrical setup in my own unit, and have had the local power company out checking things out, and they assured me that all was well, even though I am getting some extreme reading at one power point in our unit. Possibly, the unit next-door is also causing this problem.

I went next-door to be speak to the neighbour and as I spoke to them from their front door, and I thought that the offending equipment was possibly a DECT or home communications system that was set up near the wall, but as I looked into their unit I could see the stove/oven against the wall, and is directly in line with my computer work area, and no wonder I have been suffering.

I discovered these emissions by my new metre I had just purchased, an ED65 metre from Cornet, and the metre registered extreme dBm, mW/w2 and V/M readings, or that is, extreme as far as I am concerned, but would be within the my country's safety regulations, which are very extreme that makes everything SAFE!

Any suggestions now, because I am sure there are some local government laws about electrical appliances against a "firewall". But, that could have been overcome by running the power cable along the inside wall of the unit and not installing it within the cavity of the "firewall". I just don't know, and I can't continue to suffer the way I am just because someone had overstepped their responsibility.

Regards

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2024