- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Legal / Cell phone tower 50 ft away
momofgjc
# Posted: 20 Jun 2016 07:16

Actually it is going up less than 50 feet away from my home.

I live in a small town in Kansas, USA and I am fighting the city (pop. 4,500) over this. The City Manager told us initially they were going to put up a small tower to put all of the communications antenna's on. The City Manager also told the County Commissioners the exact same story. He now claims he doesn't remember what he said.

We did not find out this was going to be an 80 foot cell phone tower until construction had begun and my husband was talking with the Supervisor of the crew doing the work. 2 weeks ago, we went to the City Commissioners meeting to voice our concerns over this. We are basically being laughed at.
Some people in the community have started calling me names and harassing me on Facebook.

I already have Chronic Lyme, Bartonella and Babesia, plus I have Fibromyalgia. My husband is disabled due to several medical conditions as well as PTSD.

The mast is not up yet. Also, the crew doing the work came onto pur property to do some of the work, even though we called the City office to protest. We have many photos.

Can someone please give me sound advice??

I have presented the Mayor, City Attorney and City Manager with letters protesting this, along with copies of several studies. Not only about health issues related to cell phone towers, but also about ice storms and cell phone towers and about property values decreasing when cell phone towers are built close to residences.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2024