- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Health / THE HUM: Microwave Hearing: Evidence for Thermoacoustic Auditory Stimulation by Pulsed Microwaves
<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . >>
Anonymous
# Posted: 20 Dec 2011 15:20

The hum *is* electronic harassment done by the government. I could hear it for several years but then recently I started to get 'zapped' by invisible beams 24/7. The hum changed at that point to the extent that it was pulsing in sync with the vibrations I could feel on my body. These beams were and still are torturing me day and night.

I have used a frequency counter and have detected radio frequencies in my house between 350MHz and 450MHz - these are government-reserved frequencies for satellite communications. They are zapping victims with advanced technology on satellites in the sky down to earth. Look the RF frequencies up on the Ofcom website if you don't believe me. Also, Tetra (which is rumoured to have a secondary use as mind control) is used in that band of frequencies and 400MHz is the resonant frequency of an adult's skull.

Bad stuff is being done to us and nobody will help. The police won't help, the NHS won't help (apart from trying to label you as mentally ill)... nobody will help. It's a stitch up from the top down.

The only reasons for this abuse that I can think of are depopulation and/or Big Pharma profiteering.

Anonymous
# Posted: 20 Dec 2011 21:59

I have suffered on and off for many years with the diesel engine sounding hum. I found a hum free home and lived many years hum free only to find the hum arrived here a few months ago. I purchased a tristate electrosmog meter the type with the big orange ball attached to the meter. When I place this probe on the interior walls in the center of my home I got large readings, when I place this probe on ceilings and exterior walls I got smaller or no readings. I noticed near my electrical outlets in the center of my house I can get readings but I get no readings at the homes electrical input or electrical panel. I had questioned if the microwaves could be coming from satellites. On a completely different theory I got a new computer and TV around the time of hearing this latest hum. Microwaves are not coming from my appliances but maybe dirty electricity or some other electrical pollution I am unable to test for.

Anonymous
# Posted: 3 Jan 2012 12:58

hi guys ive not been on for a while ,this is plane simple saterlites using frequencies to mind control us sorry if i upset some of you ,all you have to do is look up at night and see with your own eyes ,come on surely something must be done about this we as humans are torturing each other,yes mobile phone play a big part ,masts etc ,but the bigger pitcure is we are being controlled.they are hitting us and we are like zombies,just lok at fuelprices food prices and whats been done about it yes nothing as control is the whole idea
so ifive upset a few well tuff as we as a human being have every write to stand up to whats been done

Anonymous
# Posted: 13 Jan 2012 16:25

I live in Pensacola Fl (Bellview) and have noticed this hum for several years. I am happy to know that I am not the only one and that it is not "in my head" and interested in learning more. I suspect that low freq emf type theory is most likely based on the fact that I have always had super sensitive hearing. The sound of light bulbs (not just flourescent, but incandescent too(sp?) has always irritated me. Other "noises" that I seem to hear that others don't have plagued my entire life.

Patty
# Posted: 18 Jan 2012 07:51

You might be interested in Dr. Andrew A. Marino's website he is in Louisiana at the University.

here's his blog about dealing with the government and the legal institutes in the states.

http://www.andrewamarino.com/blog/

he also does presentations and consulting for protection

Anonymous
# Posted: 10 Feb 2012 02:47

Not one mention of dealing with government legally. All about corruption in the scientific community.

Wifi222
# Posted: 25 Feb 2012 01:59

Well folks, I live in Australia, and in a retirement village, and since the owners decided to use a Wi Fi emergency call system, I have suffered ever since with extreme tinnitus, burning and tingling, blood lesions/ruptures under the skin, and a woodpecker sound in my ears of 10-20 cycles a second.

It has become worse as they system appears to be upgraded to higher output transmitter for the monitoring by the manager when they are not on duty and may be away from the area, and they can keep tabs on the people in the village, which isn't there responsibility.

There is more I can explain, but they know that I suffer from the EMR, and I assume that many of the residents also suffer, but they are not aware of the health risks that they are being placed under, and they put it down to old age, and go to the doctors and get filled up with drugs, when their problem is the transmitter of this system and possibly the mobile and DECT phones they have in their units.

The wood pecking noise and the extreme tinnitus is the one thing that is pulling me down. I use to judge the level of my tinnitus out of ten, but these days it isn't 10 out of 10, but 30 out of ten.

There must be some legal way to stop this unnecessary and a deliberate actions, as the emergency call system was taken from the manger's responsibility and transferred over to an outside source, and the manager has changed the ground rules to suit themselves, and is illegally monitoring the ECS.

Your views
Regards

Cdn1
# Posted: 25 Feb 2012 17:39

In Ontario Canada hearing the hum for about three years. It's real, it's external, it's constant. Sometimes louder than other times, but it's always there. Louder in the last six months more frequently. Deep droning engine -like hum. Almost like a deep magnetic sound , if that makes sense to anyone. I, like everyone who hears it wants an answer to its source. Why can't people just tell us the truth for one damn time. At this moment it is very loud that it boggles me that so meant can't hear it. Who do you complain to without looking like a nut ?

Anonymous
# Posted: 27 Feb 2012 13:30

CDN1, there is nothing you can do about it, because nobody wants to know. You just have suffer supposedly in silence. You mean you want those government departments who are responsible for this harassment to own up to it? They only want you to continue complaining so they can put you away in a nut house. Sorry mate, there is nothing you can do about it but to protect yourself from the harassment and torment. Move away from suburbia and head for the woods.

Anonymous
# Posted: 30 Mar 2012 00:17

http://FreedomFCHS.com

Anonymous
# Posted: 30 Mar 2012 00:20

Sounds familiar... Check out http://freedomfchs.com

Koves
# Posted: 13 Apr 2012 15:25

Cumbria here. I heard it for the first time on wednesday morning at 4:00am. I'd seen jets performing fly-bys earlier the same day one town over so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I wasn't aware of it at first. All I heard was a car alarm set off in northerly direction. I wouldn't even describe what followed as a hum. It sounded like an oscillating pulse but this thing was SO loud it felt like the sky was shaking. It moved northerly to southerly. It literally sounded like the mothership of all motherships was flying overhead although I couldn't see anything for low lying cloud cover. What it was I have no idea.

ME
# Posted: 13 Apr 2012 21:29

There are some military jamming of GPS exercises going on at least in Scotland. I have heard reports of people experiencing bad EHS symptoms, high blood pressure and nose bleeds.

ME
# Posted: 13 Apr 2012 21:56

And elsewhere there was something funny going on with the clouds after the jets went away. Anyone else seen that?

Anonymous
# Posted: 16 Apr 2012 16:13

Not good news if you are EHS and affected by ground radar etc.!

------------------------------------------------------------

BBC NEWS - French fighter jets have joined a British air squadron at RAF Leeming in North Yorkshire as preparations take place for what is believed to be one of Europe's biggest ever military training exercises.

The Army, Royal Navy and RAF will take part in Exercise Joint Warrior, as well as invited allied nations, including forces from France.

The exercise will involve manoeuvres off Scotland's coast between 16-26 April.

Anonymous
# Posted: 16 Apr 2012 16:59

More info on the Exercise Joint Warrior at the RAF website.

http://www.raf.mod.uk/news/archive/ex-joint-warrior-12042012

Koves
# Posted: 16 Apr 2012 23:21

What the hell were they using? :-( not happy. It sounded like the sky was caving in.

Koves
# Posted: 16 Apr 2012 23:22

Not good news if you are EHS and affected by ground radar etc.!

It set car alarms off. Not good for anybody at 4am.

Anonymous
# Posted: 17 Apr 2012 19:38

One of my contacts who lives in an area where the jets are flying over
normally sleeps under a Naturelle canopy and has no problems.
Whatever they are using in those jets for RADAR or telecommunications it was getting through that material. What low frequencies have been added? He ended up using emergency aluminium blankets - the type you can get for a few quid from outdoors shops to protect against hypothermia. They have aluminium in them. He used several layers to reflect the ground RADAR and wrapped it around himself in order to get some sleep.

This is an exercise - goodness know what they would want to do to the enemy on the ground with the radiation in a real situation......

Anonymous
# Posted: 19 Apr 2012 12:48

Tuesday 17th a.m. was HORRENDOUS! (Manchester) Woken many times, barely an hour's sleep at a time. Coincided with band of rain and cloud coming over after a week of decent weather.

Interesting info on RAF exercise. Were they using the cloud cover? Thursday a.m. bad as well.

ME
# Posted: 2 May 2012 18:41

@Koves in Cumbra and others - On the OFCOM website:
Advance warning of jamming exercises in May and June.
RAF Spadeadam in Cumbria. SENNYBRIDGE TRAINING AREA, WALES.
SALISBURY PLAIN, WILTSHIRE

ME
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/spectrum/gps-jamming-exercises/050312
NOTIFICATION OF A GPS JAMMING EXERCISE SENNYBRIDGE TRAINING AREA, WALES
Dates: Between 1115, 18-22, and 25-29 June 2012 inclusive
Times: BETWEEN 0900 BST AND 1800 BST.
Location of jammers: Land based within 5km of N52 00.881 W003 38.518 (SN873365 Dixies Corner)
Frequency: 24 MHz bands centred around 1176.45 MHz (GPS L5), 1227.60MHz (GPS L2) and 1575.42MHz (GPS L1).
Total Power: Up to 10 Watts EIRP. Whenever possible the transmissions will be at lower powers.

It is stressed that, as in previous exercises, Safety of Life operations will at all times take precedence over exercise activities.
-------------------
NOTIFICATION OF GPS JAMMING EXERCISES RAF SPADEADAM, CUMBRIA 21st MAY 2012

Dates: Between the 21st of May and the 1st of June 2012 (Inclusive).
Times: 0700 - 2000 GMT.
Location of MULTIPLE jammers: Land based within 5km of N55 04.000, W002 34.000.
Frequency: A 24 MHz band centred around 1575.42MHz (GPS L1)
Total Power: Up to 10 Watts EIRP.

It is stressed that, as in previous exercises, Safety of Life operations will at all times take precedence over exercise activities.
-------------------

NOTIFICATION OF GPS JAMMING EXERCISES SALISBURY PLAIN, WILTSHIRE, 7TH MAY 2012

Dates: Between the 7th of May and the 11th of May 2012 (Inclusive).
Times: 0700 - 2000 GMT.
Location of MULTIPLE jammers: Land based within 5km of N51° 12', W001° 58.5'.
Frequency: A 24 MHz band centred around 1575.42MHz (GPS L1)
Total Power: Up to 10 Watts EIRP.

----------

Dawn
# Posted: 6 May 2012 06:22

http://pastebin.com/JGiq3nqs

Patty
# Posted: 7 May 2012 07:26

True it does have something to do with Satellites. I once was at a TeleSat base station a large one. I heard the microwaves and the manager saw me respond and he came over and talked with me. I have a witness

Will
# Posted: 2 Jun 2012 17:10 - Edited by: Will

How can you read that and then still insist it's microwaves?

ME
# Posted: 27 Jun 2012 16:23

http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/spectrum/gps-jamming-exercises/
Look here for information on jamming exercises in July and September 2012.

Anonymous
# Posted: 29 Jun 2012 20:11

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-18633917
BAE Systems' Navsop navigation system rivals GPS
By Katia Moskvitch Technology reporter, BBC News
28 June 2012

A new positioning system has been developed to complement or even replace current technologies such as GPS.

Made by UK defence firm BAE Systems, it relies on the same signals used by mobile phones, TVs, radios and wi-fi rather than navigation satellites.

The firm says Navsop could help find victims inside buildings during a fire and locate stolen vehicles hidden in underground car parks.

It could also be used in a war if the sat-nav system was turned off

Anonymous
# Posted: 6 Jul 2012 12:13

The noise was not inside my head. It was coming in over the power supply. 8 to 20 to 30hz fluctuating rapidly causing the noise. 140 hz at the electricty meter. The second time they came to test i heard no noise, and the sparrows came back to the garden. We then found they had switched the mast of. They switched it back on and I again heard the noise AGAIN and the birds vanished. Who are you, who does not ahve the courage to say who you are. THE PROBLEM IS INFRASOUND AND WE ALSO HAD TV PROBLEMS . OFCOM LATER GAVE FILTERS FOR FREE FOR THE PROBLEM. TETRA T V NOSE BLEEDS RINGING IN THE EARS ETC.SEE INFECTED AIRWAVES OF THE WARNING TO THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY ON TETRA. MND CANCERS THYROID PROBLEMS ETC WITH THIS TECHNOLOGY SHAME ON YOU FOR COVERING IT UP AND TRYING TO BLAME THE VICTIMS MANY OF THEM WHO ARE NOW DEAD. vatican radio fined for causing cancer were
also using tetra CATHERINE

Anonymous
# Posted: 11 Jul 2012 17:18

Recently the hum has done something quite strange for me - no hum during the day but it would start up shortly after going to bed, carried on all night, and only stopped shortly after I was out of bed. I even tried going to bed at different times and getting out of bed at different times. The result was still the same. It did this for a few months but now it's back to humming 24/7 again.

How would the hum (if it was coming from phone masts) know exactly when I'm in bed trying to sleep? Still think it's not government harassment? Think again!

Anonymous
# Posted: 13 Jul 2012 22:26

I developed Tinnitus shortly after a T-Mobile Cell phone tower was erected across the street from where I live. I am sure this is the cause. I now have the ringing in my ears 24 x 7. The day I developed it, I spent walking around the cell tower with an EMF meter to measure the radiation in different areas. That night I heard the ringing for the first time and it has been non-stop ever since (over 1 year later). Sometimes, when I am away from civilization where there is no wi-fi, cell phones, cell towers, etc, it almost goes away entirely. But as soon as I come back to civilization, it returns. The only thing that has helped is sleeping under a Faraday canopy.

kj
# Posted: 29 Aug 2012 09:04

joe your so right it is satellites, well some satellites thats behind this frequency. I heard it the moment it came to new zealand seven years ago I wright a poem about it i call it...the Devils organ, becorse its hell on Earth and i no if i don't leave new zealand it will kill me. This satellite is travlling from Auckland down past christchurch how do i no this i hear it i can pick up on its general direction by the vibrations of the frequency, why do i think it can kill me or people like me i have felt its power and i no theres more, my heart feels like its pumping air bubbles thuo it, my body aches and waves of nausea wash over me i physically have to lie down when its at its worst. But i no I can get away from it to by going to somewere were theres not meny people like a land away from the mainland

<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2022