- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Health / Holistic solutions
Anonymous
# Posted: 11 Dec 2007 05:56

Hi everyone, I'm new.

I got "zapped" from my cell phone last week and have all the ems symptoms. I am into holistic healing and have tried N-Acetyl and L-Cysteine. Those are amino acids which are cellular antioxidants. I have taken these capsules for the past two days and have felt improvement so far. I am hoping that taking those daily will heal my head eventually. I will never use a cell phone again.

If anyone has any other holistic solutions to this syndrome, please share them here.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 11 Dec 2007 16:16

Hi Anonymous,

Dr. Gerald Goldberg has researched the EMF literature and written a book with recommendations for natural supplements that protect against damage:
http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail~bookid~36093.aspx

Best,
Henrik

JeanneWahine
# Posted: 13 Dec 2007 16:30

Standing barefoot on the earth has helped my symptoms a lot!!

I went out in my front yard and stood on the grass barefoot for about 20 minutes. Because the earth's surface is negatively charged, the positive charges in my body were able to neutralize.

I experienced a dramatic reduction of the headaches, the burning in my face, less pressure in my head, no painful amalgam fillings, and a greater appetite just from standing in my yard barefoot.

I kept up with this three times a day in 20 minute sessions for the past two days. My symptoms are fading more each time. Also, there are two particular cell masts I drive by every day which always give me a headache, and neither one gave me a headache or a burn when I drove by last night! :-)

I found out about this from a naturopath (a non-allopathic doctor) on one of my many online health groups. I was desperate for relief from the radiation symptoms. He directed me to this link which explains how it works:

URL

Here is another link from earthclinic.com, URL, a website of home remedies. If you scroll towards the bottom, there is a post explaining the the body's natural electrical flow and how the earth's surface can balance it.

There was a mention of amino acids in a previous post. These are helpful because they are cellular antioxidants which help to eliminate radiation toxins from the body as well as to protect and restore affected tissue.

I have also consulted a "natural healing bible" if you will. They are found inside heathfood stores for everyone's use. It explains typical diseases and lists natural remedies for treatment.

I looked up "radiation poisoning" and found those amino acids listed. There were other suggestions, too, such as eating apples. The pectin in apples helps to bind together radiation molecules. Also, buckwheat helps with radiation symptoms. It does not say how much to eat, though. I made apple juice with my juicer and did notice some relief. Lemons and avocados are good, too, it said.

When my head was burning at night, I took an epsom salt bath with sea salts and seaweed added. (I got this from the health food store.) I dunked my head under the water, too, and it helped cool me off enough so I could sleep.

Anyway, I hope this information can help someone else the way it has helped me. I will keep everyone posted on my progress with standing barefoot on the earth. I pray this will eliminate all of my symptoms very soon and may even help others to do the same.

Jeanne

JeanneWahine
# Posted: 13 Dec 2007 17:50

Helpful info about cancer:

Cancer cannot live in an alkaline body. Eating lots of raw fruits and vegetables helps to keep the body in an alkaline state. Fruit and vegetable benefits can be consumed in greater quantities if they are converted into juice by using an electric juicer.

The human body's alkaline can be measured using ph strips from a health food store. The body's ph should be around 7.5.

Remember that pasteurized juices from the store are not benefitial because the enzymes of the fruit or vegetable have been destroyed by heat pasteurization. Enzymes are good because they break down food themselves and do not require the liver to help break it down with its own enzymes; instead, the liver can do other tasks like dissolve forming tumors.

JeanneWahine
# Posted: 14 Dec 2007 03:41

Read how these people overcame their electrical sensitivity. Very encouraging stuff!

URL

Anonymous
# Posted: 15 Jan 2008 19:20

I believe my mercury amalgams are the source of my EMS, especially headaches. Here's why:

Mercury vaporizes around electromagnetic fields. It also vaporizes while eating food. The vapor is then inhaled and goes to the soft tissues of the body including the brain. When I'm around an electromagnetic field like a cell phone or cell tower, etc., the mecury (metal) vapor particles in my head are drawn to the EMF creating a headache. Another symptom is aching teeth containing mercury fillings.

I went to a biological dentist who has other patients suffering from this. The symptoms are the same as EMF. He said the root of EMF is the presence of mercury in the body.

My next plan is to have the mercury fillings replaced. The next plan is to detox the mercury from my brain and body.

Mercury fillings disrupt the body's natural electric current. Mercury fillings are actually a battery inside the mouth: mixed metals in the amalgam (tin, zinc, copper, mercury, silver) plus saliva as a conductor powered by electromagnetic fields = EMS. My dentist has a device which can measure the amps coming from each filling. He measures during the filling removal process.

If you have a gold crown on top of a mercury filling, that will give off a lot of ampage.

I had to move in with my parents because my roommates use their cellphones and routers all the time, plus there are three cell masts a mile from the house. It was frying my head. I have recovered a great deal as a result of the move a month ago. I still have mild to moderate symptoms depending on if I'm around an electromagnetic field.

Mercury also comes from eating fish, vaccines, and breathing industrial pollution, btw.

jkeeley
# Posted: 21 Jan 2008 16:42

i have found that using minerals, like calcium and magnesium citrate have greatly eased my em symptoms. i had undiagnosed celiac disease (an autoimmune disorder where the small intestine becomes inflammed after eating gluten) which left me with very low bone mineral density.

only when the wi fi and 3g network was setup i started to feel ill. last year i read an article by andrew goldsworthy who said people with low levels of calcium are more sensitive to microwaves from wifi and 3g. the microwaves penetrate the cells and an immune reaction causes calcium loss. caffeine and sugar also cause the body to lose calcium, but healthy people with good digestive systems can make up the loss.

weety
# Posted: 30 Jan 2008 23:58

I have started taking a product called 'Aspahlia'. It is especially for ES sufferers and it contains plant melatonin. This helps and protects your body when you're asleep. Radiations from microwaves are seen as light to your body and this stops the brain producing melatonin. Melatonin repairs your body as you sleep.

It hasn't cured me, but I feel more refreshed in the mornings.

I too have a mouth full of amalgam fillings and I believe that microwaves and mercury have a synergistic effect causing ES. If you look at the symptoms of mercury poisoning they are the same as ES symptoms.

I am a computer engineer for the Isle of Man government and travel around to different offices daily. Today I was sat at a desk and after about 30 mins I could start to feel creeping sensations on my scalp. That progressed to sunburn feeling on my head. Difficulty typing, I got my electro smog detector from my van and sure enough it started screaming when I switched it on. I turned out that I had been sitting 10 metres from a Tetra antenna!

When I win the lottery I will be able to get my fillings removed properly and then chelate my body of mercury. Untill then the suffering will continue.

Tom
# Posted: 31 Jan 2008 00:18

Weety,

I a had removed all my Amalgams and am detoxing since then, it hadn't had much positive effect on my sensitivity do far. Anyway I am glad to have the toxic crap removed, wanted to do this for ages but was to afraid about the dentist.

I had asked my health insurance about removing Amalgams but they wouldn't pay. My dentist said it would be no problem and I'd need just to be the minimal more costs for the material. That worked out and I just paid a low two number Euro sum. Seems my dentist just wrote the amalgams broken and then the insurance payed anything for new amalgams and I got composites and just paid the minimal material price difference to my dentist.

Perhaps this can work for you also, just ask your dentist?

I take all kinds of stuff but still suffer pretty much from the near zone of mobile phones. I had only been once radiated by TETRA, but it blow my head away before I could even see the mast.;( In the mean time it seems I can tolerate far field a little better, tough WiFi remains a very strong hazard.

weety
# Posted: 31 Jan 2008 00:33

I have started taking a product called 'Aspahlia'. It is especially for ES sufferers and it contains plant melatonin. This helps and protects your body when you're asleep. Radiations from microwaves are seen as light to your body and this stops the brain producing melatonin. Melatonin repairs your body as you sleep.

It hasn't cured me, but I feel more refreshed in the mornings.

I too have a mouth full of amalgam fillings and I believe that microwaves and mercury have a synergistic effect causing ES. If you look at the symptoms of mercury poisoning they are the same as ES symptoms.

I am a computer engineer for the Isle of Man government and travel around to different offices daily. Today I was sat at a desk and after about 30 mins I could start to feel creeping sensations on my scalp. That progressed to sunburn feeling on my head. Difficulty typing, I got my electro smog detector from my van and sure enough it started screaming when I switched it on. I turned out that I had been sitting 10 metres from a Tetra antenna!

When I win the lottery I will be able to get my fillings removed properly and then chelate my body of mercury. Untill then the suffering will continue.

weety
# Posted: 3 Feb 2008 02:18

High Frequency Radio waves exciting mercury!!!

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:jgfD4WXoeiUJ:findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m151 1/is_n1_v14/ai_13670096+mercury+and+High+frequency+radiowaves&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=7&gl=u k

Mercury + HF radio waves = EHS in humans

weety
# Posted: 3 Feb 2008 02:33

High Frequency Radio waves exciting mercury!!!

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:jgfD4WXoeiUJ:findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m151 1/is_n1_v14/ai_13670096+mercury+and+High+frequency+radiowaves&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=7&gl=u k

Mercury + HF radio waves = EHS in humans

JeanneWahine
# Posted: 3 Feb 2008 03:18

Great discussions here!

When people get their fillings out, and there is no difference in relief, I wonder if it is because the mercury is still trapped in the soft tissues, esp. the brain.

The calcium post above is very helpful -- I need to increase my calcium.

I had acupuncture twice this week. It has reduced my headaches from brain-splitting sensations to feather-light, brief sensations. My acupuncturist said that our bodies have their own electromagnetic field, and mine has been "knocked out of alignment".

Another thing that has helped me with feeling overstimulated, i.e., racing heart, wide awake, etc. is a quartz crystal. I got it for $1.50 at a gemstone store. One night, as soon as I layed down to sleep, my heart started racing. Earlier, I had been around a cellphone and an electric piano for two hours. I grabbed my quartz crystal and held it. My heartbeat settled and I fell asleep.

JeanneWahine
# Posted: 17 Apr 2008 04:51

Update:

I have been going to acupuncture once a week since January, and my headaches are greatly reduced, my appetite has returned, and I have put on weight (in a good way.)

Just sayin'. That could help someone out there.

Next is getting my fillings replaced with composites. This process will take a few months, so I'll be everybody's lab rat as to how it affects my EMS.

Later ++

Tom
# Posted: 30 Apr 2008 23:16

Jeanne,

be sure those composites don't contain fluoride. I got just recently aware this is a common component, though there are some without. Dunno about mine? But it might be worth checking or you replace one poison with another!

I have detoxed and still do since removal following Dr. Klinghardt' (MD) advice, he seems to be one of the most knowledgeable medicinal doctors about mercury detoxing.

I take all kinds of stuff, which really has improved my EHS conditions, still I need to hide mostly from the deadly radiation. I just can't take the levels you are toxed with in highly habituated areas, though I can drive hundreds of kilometers on the highway without much problems. But radiation levels are usually quite low there and keep changing all the time as you pass through. Constantly bombarding me with the same levels seems pretty bad.

In addition there is just no WiFi on highways, at least I haven't measured any so far.

JeanneWahine
# Posted: 18 Jun 2008 20:51

Hey Tom,

You're right about being careful to not replace one poison with another. I am using to a holistic dentist (mercury-free.) They do not believe in using flouride or other Big Pharma drugs/chemicals, and the office has filters for when mercury is removed from patients' teeth. The holistic fillings are made from resin and glass only. No aluminum. I am a little concerned about the adhesive, but in my deperation, anything is better than what I have now. I may not have any choice. :-/

My holistic dentist measured the amps coming out of my fillings. (I have about 11 small fillings total, top and bottom, both sides.) My right side measured a negative 6, which is pretty high and explains why I get headaches when the top and bottom fillings touch each other. It really sends a zap to my head because the fillings act like a battery sending a charge to my brain. Scary stuff.

But this could help others understand what is going on with them, too. Last year, I never dreamed that my amalgam fillings were the cause of my headaches around microwave sources! It's the last thing I would have suspected!

Now I'm saving up to get the fillings replaced. My insurance barely covers it. I will definately report back with the results.

Sympathy
# Posted: 23 Jul 2008 13:53

The amalgam argument is interesting but I also know of a friend who had all her amalgams removed and then became very ill with depression. I would say let 'sleeping dodgs lie'.
Perhaps a particularly large one can be removed by extracting the whole tooth. The best way is to replace one with white filling when it needs replacing rather than removing them all at once.
I find avoidance of microwaves and taking cod liver oil, and calcium/magnesium supplements help, but not too often, say 2 to 3 time, a week.
The reason is that cod liver oil contains vitmin A which could be oversupplied especially if you eat a lot of fruit and carrots, and calcium is usually in its carbonate form which is also alkaline - often used as an antacid and can cause intestinal problems. 'Everything in moderation' - even supplements.
Vitamins C and E may alos help since they are antioxidants, but again in moderation.
I take a multivitamin and multimineral (Tesco) tablet 2 or 3 times a week and one cod liver oil capsule. I think they help. Also the odd calcium tablet if I get trouble sleeping as it seems to be calming.

jdizon
# Posted: 17 Feb 2009 16:39

Take all kinds of stuff, which really has improved my EHS conditions, still I need to hide mostly from the deadly radiation. I just can't take the levels you are toxed with in highly habituated areas, though I can drive hundreds of kilometers on the highway without much problems. But radiation levels are usually quite low there and keep changing all the time as you pass through. Constantly bombarding me with the same levels seems pretty bad. Holistic Health Care Degree

ceejay2005
# Posted: 25 Feb 2009 18:22

I went to a biological dentist who has other patients suffering from this. The symptoms are the same as EMF. He said the root of EMF is the presence of mercury in the body.

My next plan is to have the mercury fillings replaced. The next plan is to detox the mercury from my brain and body.
north scottsdale dentist

Anonymous
# Posted: 27 Feb 2009 02:29

I recommend
www.garyjohnson.org.uk

Carol
# Posted: 2 Mar 2009 19:12

It is not just mercury that causes the problem. There are other toxic metals that get into our system from all the pollution. I had a 6 hour toxic metal test done, and it included many toxins, and I have too, too much lead in my body. I tried oral chelation, but I still have too much lead. Also, we have natural magnitite in our brains and body, so being around the type of radiation that is allowed these days is criminal by those who have allowed it. Plus, the output is usually higher in the country from cell towers and antennas. It is good to hear that some have been helped somewhat by various methods, and I thank you all for sharing.

Carol
# Posted: 2 Mar 2009 19:14

It is not just mercury that causes the problem. There are other toxic metals that get into our system from all the pollution. I had a 6 hour urinary toxic metal test done, and it included many toxins, and I have too, too much lead in my body. I tried oral chelation, but I still have too much lead after two years of chelation. Also, we have natural magnitite in our brains and body, so being around the type of radiation that is allowed these days is criminal by those who have allowed it. Plus, the output is usually higher in the country from cell towers and antennas. It is good to hear that some have been helped somewhat by various methods, and I thank you all for sharing.

Carol
# Posted: 2 Mar 2009 19:19

It is not just mercury that causes the problem. There are other toxic metals that get into our system from all the pollution. I had a 6 hour urinary toxic metal test done, and it included many toxins, and I have too, too much lead in my body. I tried oral chelation, but I still have too much lead after two years of chelation. Also, we have natural magnitite in our brains and body, so being around the type of radiation that is allowed these days is criminal by those who have allowed it. Plus, the output is usually higher in the country from cell towers and antennas. It is good to hear that some have been helped somewhat by various methods, and I thank you all for sharing.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2024