- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Health / Canopies - Do they work?
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
Anonymous
# Posted: 26 Feb 2013 21:51

Thank you Volker,

you said if fabric touches the main socket, do you mean touching the live or earth terminal as we have here in UK? we have earth, neutral & live here terminals here.

will wearing shielding garments, hat etc give some shielding from RF, 3G & 4G? I read that those RF can penetrate everywhere in tiny gaps, then what's the use of wearing these garments? When you wear these garments, the signals ( including electric field) bounce off from the garments; do they therefore get transferred to other parts of body which are not shielded?

Volker
# Posted: 27 Feb 2013 14:55

@Anonymous

I mean the socket or do you call it differently? (point, wall socket?)
Or any other exposed cable or wire on the floor or inside the wall.

will wearing shielding garments, hat etc give some shielding from RF, 3G & 4G?
- yes sure. That´s why people wear them. No more, no less.
RF fields bounce off, that´s right. They do not transfer to other parts of the body. If you wear a hoodie made of shielding fabric those parts will be protected which are covered by the garment.
If you have to protect your eyes from sunbeams you wouldn´t probably cover your whole body, right? Only the parts concerned, namely your eyes by using sunglasses.

may
# Posted: 28 Feb 2013 15:10

thank you Volker;

I read many said Rf can get in from uncovered gaps or from face, eg since wearing a hood doesn't cover the face; so RF can get inside the hood & the shielding material will bounce it off inside the hood if it's reflective; worse if is conductive, emf got transferred into the body.

http://www.amta.org.au/newsletters/EME.Update.June.2012?Article=36636

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-12-30/china-s-mothers-rethink-anti-radiation-cloth ing-adam-minter.html

ericgeneric
# Posted: 28 Feb 2013 20:36

may,

Protective clothing and material is the public's only real line of defence against the onslaught of EMR, 4G, wi-fi, smart meters and the like. It is not remotely surprising that the media, and the governments around the world, are keen to discredit it and suggest it is not fit for purpose.

So, unless you have tried some protective clothing, it's all subjective and based on theory. Some people find it helps enormously, other people find that it doesn't really do quite enough for them. We're all different, and all subjected to unique patterns and levels of exposure in our lives.

EG.

may
# Posted: 28 Feb 2013 22:43

thanks EG,

I am going to try them. Since we have 4G now & the phone mast just 50 yards away pointing towards my place, I saw comments about ES ers saying their shielding fabric not enough to shield off 4G ; which shielding fabric / garment your recommend?

ericgeneric
# Posted: 28 Feb 2013 23:29

Hi may, at that distance it's going to be a struggle for truly adequate protection. 50 yards is outrageously close. It's hard enough at twice that distance for me. Multiple layers, ie doubling or even trebling the amount of shielding (be it layers of clothing or material) appears to be the best option.

Tests done by the Russians during the cold war showed that the human body eventually adjusts (not necessarily in a positive way) to changes in radiation exposure after 6 months. But even if the body starts to get used to the EMRs coming its way 24/7, that doesn't mean it isn't doing harm. It's an almost impossible situation that no human being in a modern civilised world should be faced with.

EG.

may
# Posted: 1 Mar 2013 14:39

EG

How very unfortunate the phone mast is actually on top of a junior school for children under 11 yrs old; in a residential street. There are houses immediately surrounding or next it, I am just 6 houses away from it. Since last yr, I began to constantly hear fregs; 24 hrs a day despite I have about 50% hearing loss. Headache & sleepiness are main concern. That's why I want to try hats & garments for wearing at home, I am hoping to move but will take some time & it will get more difficult to find a 'safer' place. My husband doesn't believe in ES & the hugh cost of house shielding is out of the question.

There is another disguised £G or 4G antennas hanging underneath a street lamp post which is a not a tall/ high lamp post in our neighboring street not very far away.

When I looked up my friends houses in London, they are all densely surrounded by phone masts or disguised antennas, one even has 16 sub stations within 500 metres, why do they need so many substations??

The world ( including us) are definitely getting mad!

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 1 Mar 2013 15:00

ericgeneric,

This "adjustment" is only locking you into a state of persistent stress. A "numbness" that wears your immune system down.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 1 Mar 2013 16:37

Exactly Henrik, as I said it's not a positive thing but your body feels as if it's getting accustomed to it. When all it's actually getting accustomed to is a damaging state of stress and being broken down daily.

EG.

Anonymous
# Posted: 5 Mar 2013 00:22

May

Get your husband to do this search

'Our life in the main beam ' + 'Christine Kind'
It was presented at a medical conference in Germany.
The whole family of 6 were affected when a phone mast was erected on a neighbour's roof. The family were medically diagnosed as suffering from the effects of the phone mast radiation. They were advised by doctors to move home after medical tests on the family showed abnormal blood results - and that included children.

You are too close. If you can move away from the mast then i would do so.

Shielding is indeed expensive.

Look at these websites
EMFields, EMF Clothing Ltd, Wireless Protection, YShield [Germany]

I wear shielding clothing and I find that it helps.

I also use pieces of Naturelle or VOILE as a shield sometimes.

I wear a shielding hat:
-sometimes with a shielding headscarf underneath to cover the side of my
faee and particularly the ears [EMF Clothing]
- sometimes with a shielding head net [EMFields]

I wear a shielding vest like a tank top over a blouse
or when i need serious protection over all my body
I wear a shielding blouse [mine is 50% silver/50% polyester] plus shielding trousers in the same material. Mine were made specially to order.

A word of caution - care is needed with washing shielding materials.
You cannot just throw the garments into the washing machine with any washing powder. I suggest that you get advice on washing any materials that you might buy from the supplier. Preferably in writing.

I had a self-made canopy of Chromax material. I have had to add VOILE to it after 4G was introduced.

I suggest that you speak with the supplier of any clothing or shielding about your situation with regards to exposures.

ES

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 5 Mar 2013 01:07

Anonymous & May

The Christine Kind case history is also here.

Erik
# Posted: 5 Mar 2013 16:08

A short off topic comment: "From the horses mouth":

The very start of this website happened when Agnes had just lost her court case against Hutchison 3G UK Ltd.
At the Birmingham Queens Court.

The expert witness Dr. Gerald Hyland had been contacted by the Kind´s and he in turn suggested to Agnes that she contacted Christine in order to compare cases.

An exchange started and this was the birth of this website, which is the sole effort of Agnes and her son Henrik.

Your´s truly.
Erik

And so, back to the canopies and hats, please.

may
# Posted: 5 Mar 2013 22:06

Thanks everyone to all your advices, much appreciated

I definitely wants to move away but it will take some time sorting out things.

Regarding wearing shielding garments & hats; do I need to wear something underneath so that they don't have contact with my skin or hair etc? considering I would have massive RF from the 4Gs inside my house.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 6 Mar 2013 11:09

may,

I'd wear something between the skin and the shielding fabric to minimize the soiling of the shielding fabric since the shielding ability of some types can fade with many washings.

You can get various shielding fabrics and, to my knowledge, the only one that does not fade by washing is the Silver-Silk type.

A Danish woman who is EHS has started a company that designs and sells protective clothing: http://www.whitezones.com

may
# Posted: 6 Mar 2013 15:43

Henrik, many thanks

will try them asap!

All the best!

Anonymous
# Posted: 6 Mar 2013 21:25

RE
Henrik
Anonymous & May
The Christine Kind case history is also here.
http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=journal&action=view&type=journal&id=70

Henrik,
You need to scroll down to the bottom and work your way upwards to read it.
Would it be possible to arraqnge the pages in the opposite dorection so that you scroll downwards, please.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 6 Mar 2013 23:48

Anonymous,

Fixed. Now there's a "sort" widget on case histories. Hope that solves your problem.

Anonymous
# Posted: 7 Mar 2013 14:15

Thanks Henrik

William101
# Posted: 14 Apr 2013 20:16

I used the 'bobbinet' type canopy for several months but eventually tired of the atmosphere under it. I'm thinking about getting one of the naturell four poster canopies. Has anyone had experience of both types of material? The four poster is quite expensive so I'm seeking advice first...

Many thanks,

William

Volker
# Posted: 15 Apr 2013 14:14

Dear Wiliam 101,

the bobbinet fabric is one of the lightest fabrics available with a weight of only 20g/m². Naturell on the other hand weighs 70 g/m². I cannot see how Naturell can create a better situation in terms of "atmosphere".
Naturell is tightly woven.

Anonymous
# Posted: 16 Apr 2013 21:13

Volker
About the various silver netting materials. Are any of them using nano particle silver?

I Used a Swiss bobbinet canopy [not swisss hield bobbinet] for a couple of years, the netting oxidised and shielding reduced. I got rid of the canopy when the canopy started making me cough in bed. The silver covering was coming off. The shielding was initially good but when the level is 20 uWm-2 outside and 10 uWm-2 inside the canopy then it is time to give up.

I then went to Swiss Shield Chromax - because of the ventilation holes - I ended up using 2 layers over a self-made frame. That was OK until 4G came along. I am now using Voile - that works better for 4G here. But the ventilation is not good.

Naturelle is likewise a dense material. I personally prefer the cotton-based Naturelle to the synthetic Voile.

I am thinking of leaving a part of the canopy open and having a separate covering so there is an air gap.

Volker
# Posted: 17 Apr 2013 13:04

@Anonymous

More and more textiles for neurodermatitis, sports textiles, etc. contain nanosilver. Due to their size, these tiny silver nano particles can penetrate through the skin into each cell. Particles which enter the body via the bloodstream will evidentially reach several organs (heart, spleen, kidney, bone marrow). The Federal Environment Agency warns about "major knowledge gaps".
„Metallic" silver on the other hand is safe for the environment and human health. Our shielding textiles do not contain nanosilver but only metallic silver. All silver yarns and silvered textiles are coated with 99% metallic silver. This silvering is a thousand times thicker than silver nano particles. Even if particles should come off one day due to heavy use (e.g. clothing, bedding) they are far too big to penetrate through the skin. Therefore, all our fabrics are safe.

I agree with your proposal to leave a part of the canopy open, if possible of course.

Anonymous
# Posted: 2 Dec 2013 12:28

Volker
where can I buy a metallic silver canopy?

Shield
# Posted: 29 Apr 2014 00:27

Try http://www.offthematrix.com they have some interesting offerings including coats, wall hangings and canopies.

Rambo Zhu
# Posted: 13 Feb 2015 12:31

Our company,China EMI Shielding Materials Co.,Ltd is located in Jinan City,Shandongprovince,China.We export soft electromagnetic shielding materials like EMI/EMC shielding fabrics,special protective cloth material,silver fiber health clothes.Our main products:conductive fabric,conductive sponge,conductive adhesive tape,EMI shieldinggaskets,conductive nickel mesh,conductive non-woven fabric,conductive elastomer,silver fabric,EMI/EMC power line filters,EMI shielding pouches and so on.The products,after the test of Ministry of Space Industry of PRC 203 institute and Shanghai testing center of China,reached 80-90 dB in the shielding efficiency and 0.05-0.01ohm/sq in the surface resistance,therefore,The products have reached or even surpassed the international level.And the indicators of our products are in line with the European ROHS standard.Our products can satisfy the technical requirements of electromagnetic compatibility in the areas of electronic industry,clothing,medical instruments,communication,war industry,aerospace and so on.If you have any question about our products,please do not hesitate to contact us.We wish we can cooperate with you in the near future.
E-mail: info@china-emi-shielding.com

Netlace
# Posted: 3 Jun 2016 05:20

I am in the same boat.... Actually worse. Now totally bed-bound, resting heart rate over 150, hollow bones, ringing ears, headaches, dry leather skin, terrible folds in fingernails, and so much more. This started with a move to small house with a SMART METER. Had a hysterectomy, thyroidectomy because of all parathyroids diseased, now kidneys have cyst/tumors. Taking sleeping pills now and still can't sleep. Husband lost his job and waiting for first disability check. I have always used Ethernet and avoided wireless devices. At first I didn't know about the smart meters causing issues. No dr can help me. In fact because most testing is normal, one dr thinks I am trying to hurt myself! I am allergic to the microwave/rf around me. Even my box fan is playing audio... I want a canopy and need to find the best for the least amount of money.. Jesus can't come soon enough for me.

andre
# Posted: 4 Jun 2016 17:55

I bought material from EMFields and draped it over the bed and I find it works especially when I go away from home where there are lots more microwaves. I think the material is called cromax? or voel?.
It is netting and so it is not so hot. You can use it double for better effect.

Anonymous
# Posted: 4 Feb 2019 18:38

Has anyone actually Used this - That Isn't selling it - and tested it to have it work? I spent 1,500 on an EMF canopy that is the highest recommended one and I put my computer inside the canopy and Still get all 10 WIFI Signals from my neighbors. I also tried Restarting my computer and had it Wrapped in the canopy completely - does not a thing.

Ann
# Posted: 9 Feb 2019 17:20

There is one that is not see-through that may be better. I only use it as a scarf especially if I am away from home. Then I don't wake up with a headache like I used to.
Sadly EMFields don't appear to sell it any more

Earlenemc
# Posted: 24 Sep 2019 20:46

Hi, I am a female and not schooled in electronics. There are 4 smart meters put on my bathroom wall which my bedroom is connected to. The homemade metal screen faraday cages did not work I don't know why emf's still high. Being in goverment housing I am not allowed to paint (no I am not able to move) Question is if I put up mylar blankets on a cord in front of the bed hooked to the walls like a drape, does it have to be flush and no opeanings? I am not able to go to ceiling due to the ceiling fan. Leaving about a foot gap opeaning all along it. Will it still work? I have had many symptoms since they put these smart meters in. I am perplexed what to do, sleeping in aother room doesn't ' help much since I live in a tiny 525 sq ft apt. Thank you
Earlene

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on online community software miniBB™ © 2001-2019