- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Health / satellite dish causing health problems
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
tilly
# Posted: 28 Jan 2014 23:14

Hi de, sorry I missed your last message before my previous post ! So you are no longer anonymous now !! Try not to confuse me more than I am already, haha!

tilly
# Posted: 28 Jan 2014 23:33

p.p.s Or should that be ho, ho ! I miss that programme Hi De Ho !
Got rid of my T.V alongside my microwave, computer and every other other electrical appliance that gave me headaches. Read many books now from every genre until they get rid of paper books replacing with e-books then I'm done for. The libraries are closing here faster than my purse. Anyway got to go as I have an early hospital appointment at the Pain
Clinic tomorrow - seriously !

colsy
# Posted: 14 Feb 2014 22:37

My partner and I are looking for land in the rural hoping to escape masts which we call cellphone towers and satellite dishes and WiFi radiation. Ii was fine when my neighbors turned off their internet. New tenants moved in and I appealed to them to switch their internet when not in use. They did eventually help that way but it is on too long into the night when I need my sleep. Have been feeling tired n can't hold thought at times so have to move out of this city life.
I found the RF radiation is more powerfully invasive in the rural. Amazing. Why is this? Is it perhaps more concentrated as only one house has a dish miles away and 8 acres of land I was viewing and thinking of buying, away from housing. Yet I felt worse than back home in the city. Any ideas why this is so?
This is in Hawkes Bay New Zealand where WiFi is new n become in a short time a wild fire.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 15 Feb 2014 00:06

colsy,

I'm guessing you're running your own internet on a fixed land line connection since you are sensitive to radiation from wireless equipment..?
Is Hawkes Bay the place you're looking to move to..?

tilly
# Posted: 15 Feb 2014 12:17

As my mobile phone is the only connection to the outside world now since ridding myself of many appliances that were problematic to my health, I have been able to buy a lead lined mobile phone case off the internet which has definitely reduced headaches when in use. However as I have no control over the outside interference of RF emissions which comes straight through the walls of my flat periodically-depending on atmospheric conditions- which can heighten the discomfort of my debilitating symptoms I have decided to write to The World Health Organisation. I can not bear to think I have to live like this for the rest of my life WITHOUT DOING SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE !

What I have in mind is to get my friend to download and copy every testimony from victims on this forum who are sharing the same debilitating symptoms from around the world to prove that technology is severely affecting the health of many. And to recognise that we should not be forgotten and left to rot !

We need to be given advice, assistance and even financial help to relocate to less affected areas of Radiation Emissions until the WHO can establish a more safer path to take in the name of Technological Evolution. Bombardment of new technologies without saftey measures in place is LUNACY AND UNLAWFUL, BREACHING OUR HUMAN RIGHTS !

However I cannot send these testimonials without the permission of those involved in these forums!!
It's up to each and everyone to decide if they want their plight to be recognised by those who are supposed to be looking after our welfare.

(W H O) ARE WE ?! WE ARE THE PEOPLE ! ! WE HAVE A VOICE AND RIGHTS ! !

You decide !

ME
# Posted: 15 Feb 2014 13:05

Has anyone had thyrotoxicosis? that they associatewithsatellite dish?

tilly
# Posted: 15 Feb 2014 13:28

No sooner had I finished the above message when the post arrived with a letter from my neurologist. I had taken on board advice Anonymous (28-Jan-2014, 21:41) aka de, had
given and wrote my concerns to him. This is an extract of his reply :

"You refer to the effects of electromagnetic radiation. I know of no scientific evidence that electromagnetic radiation causes health problems such as chronic fatigue, and even if it did I do not know of any way to protect you from its effects. I note your other comments about contaminated drinking water, air toxicity and GM foods. I am sorry I cannot help you with any of these issues. However I will ensure that your letter is filed in your hospital notes for future reference. This letter has been chosen to be electronically CC'd to the GP Practice."

Well there you have it folks - IGNORANCE AND DENIAL ! !

I was left for 10years not knowing what I was suffering from until they said it could be a form of ME or CHRONIC FATIGUE.
Finding this Forum has given me more of an understanding to what I'm dealing with as my symptoms are exact to what others are dealing with and the realisation that we all feel ill around certain appliances whether it be masts, phones, computers etc, etc

I have built up a 7 year case file with not only medical history documentation but also reply letters from many sources without much success. However I had been going in the wrong direction until I found MAST-VICTIM. COM. MANY THANKS TO THE FOUNDERS!

I am now on the trail I need to be to pursue this adding reply letter from neurologist to case notes.
Best wishes.

tilly
# Posted: 15 Feb 2014 13:35

ME : in reply to your question, most definitely YES !
Sorry can't give more info at this moment in time as I have to sleep. Brain gets overtired being on mobile too long.

charles
# Posted: 16 Feb 2014 14:00

It is foolish to use a moble, even when for a short period, when you are electrosensitive.

tilly
# Posted: 16 Feb 2014 16:59

Charles : you quite clearly did not read my post timed 12:17 from 15 Feb.

A land line is too expensive (deliberate by phone companies) also does not get me access to the outside world like the small mobile I have. Being housebound and sometimes bedbound this is my only form of communication including for emergencies.

My issues are with the bombardment of Technologies with no safety aspects in place for those sensitive to the emissions. I possess a mobile phone which now has a safety covering. My home is free of all other hazards. Can you say the same about your own home
Which I am sure has a TV and satellite dish, alongside computer, microwave etc, etc
So please don't be a hypocrite ! ! Know what your argument is about firstly ! !

tilly
# Posted: 16 Feb 2014 17:12

P.S. being too long on a mobile for me is about 15 mins, if on the internet .Being bombarded 24/7 by emissions from masts, neighbour wi-fi and satellite dishes is another matter as this forum shows.

Anonymous
# Posted: 4 Apr 2014 05:04

And what do you people do about it? Many deny problems exist, others know they do and yet do nothing and a very small percentage actually try to change it. People it takes an army and action shouldn't have to fall to the few who often get ostracized. Stand up and speak out. It is harder to counter attack a large army than a small one.

Anonymous
# Posted: 18 Apr 2014 08:46

hi there

just found this website. I live in Glasgow, Scotland.Rent property. 3 years ago a satallite company was contracted to update building with digital. Being in top flat I was to let them connect huge dish outside my window to all other flats in building. After research I refused company access to my roof.Although dish is still outside window. Told council that I didn't want radiation poisoning. But it has come to my attention that a smaller dish has been installed outside my window. What can I do about this?

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 18 Apr 2014 22:14

Anonymous,

Does it look like a regular satelite dish or a "drum"?
Take a photo of it and send to: henrik {-at-} mast-victims.org
(substitute {-at-} with @)
and I'll look at it. If you're lucky, its only a receiver.

/henrik

charles
# Posted: 18 Apr 2014 22:37

If the back of the dish is popinting at you, you may be in trouble.

The best way is to reflect the longitudinal waves coming from the dish, by applying this glass fabric A2000+ by Aaronia.de.

You can hang to to the glass windoww, by usinf a strip of double adhesive tape of 5 cm (or 2") on top, and let the fabric rest down.
Look at: http://www.milieuziektes.nl/Pagina68b.html
the third picture.
The left is the RDF75 film, and the right pane has this A2000+ fabric.

Parisfam
# Posted: 30 Apr 2014 15:17

Living in Paris, France- Just found your site and in shock like so many others. We have been in our new apartment for a week and just realised there is a space agency directly next to our building with two satellite dishes on the roof- both facing in the other direction from our building- which I now fear is even worse than pointing at us? My husband hasn't been able to sleep more than a couple of hours a night since we moved in... Which is what started me searching online. We also have around 30 wifi connections (none of our own) running through the apartment. Clearly we have to move but is there anything we can get to shield us and our two toddlers in the meantime? Is this just par for the course living in the city or much worse than normal? We've never felt like this before.

Anonymous
# Posted: 30 Apr 2014 18:24

http://www.next-up.org/intro3.php

agnes
# Posted: 3 May 2014 04:23

Hi Parisfam.
I would start to advice that you purchase a monitor to find out How Much radiation you are actually subjected to in your flat.
One of the best in the Uk (at least is the Acoustimeter, who´s designer is Alasdair Philips of "Powerwatch"
http://www.emfields.org/detectors/acoustimeter.asp
I know this personally because I own one, as well as a sortiment of earlier monitors.

But to the serious point, as I have no idea of how long a rent contract you have submitted to, But, Yes, you can shield you two toddlers and your selves (locally) for the time beeing, It wont come cheap, nothing in this problem does, but bed canopies and metal shielding on the wall where all the wi-fi connections come through can be done relatively affordeble.
If you need a quick, very cheap solution, and dont care that it looks unsightly you can put up a very fine metal mesh on the walls where all the wi-fi comes through into your flat.
The requrement is though that YOU HAVE TO EARTH your shielding.
In the UK this is very easy, you can connect a wire to your earthing kit.
http://electrosmogshielding.co.uk/prodtype.asp?
and: http://www.emfields.org/site-search.asp

For canopy material or ready made canopies
http://electrosmogshielding.co.uk/prodtype.asp?
or the manufacturer in Germany, Yshield: http://www.yshield.com/
There is also a Swiss company manufacturing and offering same/similar products: http://www.swiss-shield.ch/Swiss-Shield.43.0.html
So you can see ther are quite a number of choise

Please take a look at the links, But remember that your cheapest choice will be going to the DIY and finding a Fine Metal Mesh that you can secure on the walls where the radiation comes through, and earthing it trough an electrical lead connected to the mesh, and connected to the earth on a redundant electrical point in your house.
Best regards.
Agnes
agnes@mast-victims.org

If you are Brits living in France you might want to look at a British website, but all the stuff still comes from Germany and Austria, so I have included UK links to a suppliers and a DE/Swiss links to the main suppliers.

chrissy
# Posted: 12 May 2014 20:53

Hi
I am having much the same problems as every body else. Ringing and buzzing in my ears, and a poor sleeping pattern.
Last night I was so restless, I had to take something to help me sleep.
My husband now has two dishes up and I hate them, I don't use a mobile phone as I prefer to be without.
I really feel strongly about what is happening in the world regarding all this satellite stuff, and living as we do on a cobweb of rays will, I am sure, have an impact on lives in the future. It cannot be goo for us.
Sorry if I sound so miserable, but it is scary.

Sarah
# Posted: 17 Jun 2014 11:45

Hi. Today I had an internet satellite dish installed at my home. It is a fairly large dish. I live very rurally and this was the only option for having wifi. I am wondering if I should have it moved? The back of the dish is maybe 3 feet from my home. Do EMFs go beyond the dish? The installer said that they do not, or "should not". From what I can tell, I am not particularly sensitive to EMFs like some folks, but I sure don't want my home to be a radiation filed. I am reading folk's accounts of adverse health reactions, but wondering what we know about the specifics of what satellite dishes expose us to, or how big their field of exposure is? How far from the home is "far enough"? Thank you.

Arelene
# Posted: 9 Sep 2014 15:36

My neighbor in an RV park installed a satellite dish that points from the ground directly at the bedroom part of our fifth-wheel. I cannot sleep in the bedroom anylonger because everytime I go to bed I suffer a bad headache. When I am out of the room I do not have the headache. With the dish pointing right at the wall of our bedroom, the waves are traveling right through our bedroom. The dish is on the ground in front of our fifth-wheel. We are now faced with moving but my fear is people who live in trailers will continue to install these dishes on the ground and I can't believe that when they are pointed at our trailer they don't cause some kind of problems. I am suffering weight loss, migrains, aches, pains in neck and head and vertigo.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 9 Sep 2014 20:22

Arelene,

Satellite dishes are usually for receiving TV only and thus don't transmit - however, we've had reports of two-way internet satellite dish connections that did give off considerable amounts of radiation.

Can you inquire into what the dish is used for? That would give a better idea of what you're being exposed to. Also, have you checked whether neighbours have installed Wi-Fi and/or cordless phones? All those give off pulsed microwave radiation.

De
# Posted: 16 Sep 2014 17:27

Tilly, I happen to read this last page and noticed your blog. The blog at the top of the you mentioned me, so feel I would come back to you even though it is a long time ago.
You obviously suffering from ES and possibly allergies. Do you have any obvious allergies such as runny nose, asthma, eczema? Sadly many people with ES have also other allergies. People with allergies are often deficient in the hormone cortisol given as a table called prednisolone to people who allergic and life becomes intolerable. It is not to be taken lightly because it has side effects but in small doses it can be a miracle, e.g. 2.5 to 5mg per day. This will not solve your ES problems but will alleviate some of your symptoms of ME.

Also I would like to say, and please don't get angry, that anyone with ES should only use a mobile phone in emergencies. That is when I use one and find it even then it takes me a while - quite a few hours to get back to normal. Fidteen minutes at a time is too long for somebody who is ES.

Presumably if you can use a computer then perhaps you can use Skype to communicate. Isyour computer is wired?! And at the end of the day keep the use any electronic device to a minimum.
This is my advice for all its worth. I am renown for giving advice that no one takes notice of!

ericgeneric
# Posted: 16 Sep 2014 23:21

That's all sound advice, De!

EG.

Electricforester
# Posted: 20 Sep 2014 17:41

There are a few issues with Satellite dishes:

Sky+ HD set top boxes contain a DECT phone base station

The co-axial cable which leads from the set-top-box to the dish carries voltage up to the LNB (Low Noise Box or Horn) and brings down the signal which is converted in the LNB from 10 - 13 Ghz. from the satellite, to an intermediate frequency of 2.4 GHz (the same as microwave ovens). Leakage from the cables and connectors can penetrate walls and affect people inside rooms round which the cables are routed.

People downstream on the dish may also be affected by side lobes and reflections.

Satellite Broadband Modems also carries signal up to a two-way LNB which works in reverse in order to transmit the 10 - 13 Ghz up to a satellite 22,000 miles above the earth. Leakage may be greater than with a system which merely receives. A two way system will also have a router which may be wireless.

It is all best shielded and/or unplugged / turned off when not in use.

Roger - Electric Forester www.electricforester.co.uk

[ Broadband does not have to be Wireless]

Electricforester
# Posted: 20 Sep 2014 17:43

There are a few issues with Satellite dishes:

Sky+ HD set top boxes contain a DECT phone base station

The co-axial cable which leads from the set-top-box to the dish carries voltage up to the LNB (Low Noise Box or Horn) and brings down the signal which is converted in the LNB from 10 - 13 Ghz. from the satellite, to an intermediate frequency of 2.4 GHz (the same as microwave ovens). Leakage from the cables and connectors can penetrate walls and affect people inside rooms round which the cables are routed.

People downstream on the dish may also be affected by side lobes and reflections.

Satellite Broadband Modems also carries signal up to a two-way LNB which works in reverse in order to transmit the 10 - 13 Ghz up to a satellite 22,000 miles above the earth. Leakage may be greater than with a system which merely receives. A two way system will also have a router which may be wireless.

It is all best shielded and/or unplugged / turned off when not in use.

Roger - Electric Forester www.electricforester.co.uk

[ Broadband does not have to be Wireless]

agnes
# Posted: 21 Sep 2014 01:38

Thank you so much Roger, long time no contact.
But, We really appreciate and sure can use your you knowlegable input as help to our users.
Please keep in contact.
Best regards.
Agnes

earthfire
# Posted: 22 Sep 2014 00:19

I am sharing a house with the owner and she has an old tv antenna AND a satellite dish right above my room. I've been EMF sensitive for 6 months now and find I am waking in the morning with totally bloodshot eyes and a feeling of restless sleep, yet tired and fatigued. She is not using either the antenna or the satellite dish but they are both still connected to the home. We want to disable both of them as cheaply as possible. My questions are:
Antenna: 1) If it is not connected to the tv, is it still receiving emf and radio frequeny? 2) If I cut the wires connecting the antenna to the house, will it no longer receive emf or radio frequency?
Satellite Dish: I understand that some dishes only receive radio frequency, but if they are receiving the frequency isn't that as dangerous as emitting frequency, since it is right above my bed?
Same questions apply for disabling the satellite dish. Thank you!

tilly
# Posted: 1 Oct 2014 12:14

Have no new updates as yet but have come across this piece of information :

HYPERBARIC OXYGEN THERAPY is fast becoming recognised as being a treatment that heals the body fast. This includes Radiation injuries, chronic fatigue/ME and many, many other conditions and illnesses.

Has anyone heard of this or experienced the treatment ?

Electricforester
# Posted: 1 Oct 2014 22:20

Earthfire,
The old TV antenna will still receive signals, particularly as 4G uses the old analogue TV frequencies to which the antenna is attuned. If you cut it off at the antenna wire(s), that should be enough to stop the signals but doubtless that involves getting up onto the roof. You could wrap foil round the end which normally goes to the TV such that the inner core (copper) and the outer braide are connected together. If the TV antenna is still in use however, wrapping foil around the connectors may help.

As for the satellite system, you could inscrew the co-ax connectors from the satellite dish. Wrap them and the horn connectors in plastic bags secured with rubber bands to preven water ingress should they be reused later. You coud also unscrew the other end of the co-axial cable(s) at the set-top-box.

If the satellite system is in use, you could ask that the set-top-box be switched off (at the plug) at night.

Every metal object receives radio waves and microwaves (also from satellites). That is to say if you have a metal bedstead and/or a pocket sprung mattress, they too could be picking up signals and re-radiating them at a frequency/in a way which affects you.

Your symptoms suggest somthing else however and you may wish to examine your whole EMR environment more closely.

Roger - Electric Forester

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on online community script miniBB™ © 2001-2018