- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Health / satellite dish causing health problems
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
agnes
# Posted: 3 Oct 2014 03:31

Tilly.
You want to awoid Electromagnetic Microwave Radiation,
First step for everyone: You ditch your mobile.
I know you say you cannot afford a landline.
That actually goes beyond my understanding.
A landline is ca. 5 times cheaper than a mobile phone contract, or even "pay as you go" contract.
And if you do not have a landline, but use a computer, the only way to get on the internet to take part in the Forum debate is to have Wi-Fi!
So I assume you have both of these.
No wonder you suffer.

So, may I suggest you get rid of your wireless gadgets, and get your phone and internet connection through the good old Copper Wiring.
After you have done that I am confident your health will be a lot better.
Regards.
Agnes

'

tilly
# Posted: 4 Oct 2014 22:13

Hi Agnes, as I have said before I do not have any technology in my home whatsoever. I have only my mobile which my son insists I have so he can contact me. In my case he bought it and pays the cheap monthly contract. In my country it is very expensive to have a single phone line as the monthly line rental is £40 before any calls are made.

It seems ridiculous for you to make such a statement through assumption when my initial request was if anyone had heard of HYPERBARIC OXYGEN TREATMENT and if it worked for them as many are saying this type of treatment has been hidden from the general public.

Sometimes you have to suffer in order to gain FREEDOM and INFORMATION. Something you seem to harp on about many times yet still use computersand a mobile phone yourself.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 5 Oct 2014 18:03

tilly,

Speaking of assumptions: one thing that's guaranteed, is that Agnes does not use mobile-phones. Its physically impossible for her. She's my mother so you can take that as an authoritative answer.

As for computer use: if a person is sensitive to microwaves and not ELF powerline frequency, they can normally use a computer as long as it is connected to a wired network.

Anonymous
# Posted: 5 Oct 2014 18:36

HYPERBARIC OXYGEN TREATMENT
tilly
you wrote:
"Something you seem to harp on about many times yet still use computersand a mobile phone yourself."

Tilly,

I cannot understand why you are attacking Agnes in this rude manner. when she does so much to provide information and help people in any country

It is possible to use a hard wired ompouter with an EWthernet connection
using NO wifi, as I do myself.
people react to high frequency fields, or react to 50Hz / 60Hz electrical and/ or magnetic fields depending on their sensitivity.
I can use a computer briefly , but I cannot tolerate wi-Fi, mobile phones, DECT phones, phone mast emissions.

I cannot understand why you think hyperbaric treatment might help.
What Internet searches have you actually tried?
Have you tried PubMed data base to look for any research studies?

As for the mobile phone, if you are electrohypersensitive g mobile phones is a big mistake.
You say that you cannot afford a land line phone and your son has ordered you to use the phone..

Do you ever turn the mobile phone completely off - that is on in-flight mode???

I doubt that Agnes uses a mobile phone and I cannot understand why you state that she does.

I have never heard of hyperbaric treatment being used for EHS
Anyway , is hyperbaric treatment available in your country? Hpw much does i it cost for a session?

You need to know that a mobile phone IS technology. It emits microwave frequencies that can harm you
llook up these websites eklectrosensitivity uk ES-UK ; powerwatch.org.uk ; SSITA
Radiation Research Trust

regards,

ES

tilly
# Posted: 5 Oct 2014 23:40

Hi Anonymous and Henrik, if you re-read my post of the 1st Oct then the reply from Agnes on the 3rd Oct you will understand her comments had nothing to do with my question.
It was not very nice for Agnes to say it goes beyond her understanding that I cannot afford a landline..... what had that to do with Hyperbaric Oxygen ?

Many people in my area cannot afford food never mind a landline !

agnes
# Posted: 6 Oct 2014 03:53

Tilly.
I have no idea what you are on about about "Hiberbaric Oxygen"!
All I know of it is that it is used for Divers, for divers lungs, all the new fancy voodoo I have no knowledge of, and I have seen no reports or scientific studies that support what you say about "curing all ills"
But then, if you want to believe it sure can can move mountains!

But, if you ask me, a mobile phone is awfully more expensive than a landline!
And quite honestly Tilly you led us to believe that you lived in the UK!
So, how about coming out of the bush and tell us Where You Actually Live!
That way we might even be able to get you some help on your local turf, instead of the nonsense you are dishing up now.
So, Tilly come Clean.

Put us out of our misery and tell us, Where in the world does a Landline cost £ 40.- Before ANY CALLS?

Not in the UK, Not in Europe anywhere, Not in the US (cost a lot less there than in the UK, or the whole of Europe for that matter) so Where are you, that causes you to be a victim to this hardship?

If you tell me I might be able to help you with a contact to a local contact on Your Soil! and who will do everything in their power to help you.

On another note, you say you have No technology,
Quote: Only your mobile which your son supplies you with.
But, aren't you using a computer to post onto this website?
And then again it is 11 years since I was able to use a mobile phone, so I have no idea if you can use one to post on this website with the Basic contract you say your son has bought you, for the sole purpose of being able to contact him if something is wrong.
But maybe you can, I would not know, all I have is wired landline with a wired modem to my computer and as I do not have a complaint (health effects) from electricity it works out OK.

And in any case, Why are you posting this Oxygen stuff in a thread about Satellite dishes anyway?
I thought we had an agreement that new theories got their Own Postings.
So Why try to hide them in Old postings?

Sorry, but my suspicion that you are an Industry Plant Grows post by your post, and worse, you are not very clever at it.
Regards.
Agnes

tilly
# Posted: 6 Oct 2014 16:23

I was a little taken aback by the rude answer to my question and so meant to state the £40 was quarterly rather than monthly but which is still more expensive than the £15 monthly contract for mobile that allows internet access and free local calls.

Any new information that is given with good intent should not be viewed with such an outpouring of 'rabid froth'.

Maybe I have hit a raw nerve with mentioning Hyperbaric Oxygen ! Could it be why the elite and rich never succumb to the illnesses the ordinary people do. I'll let your viewers decide

Regards.

tilly
# Posted: 6 Oct 2014 17:05

P.s

You will be glad to know I won't be posting on this site again.
I wish you all well !

Anonymous
# Posted: 12 Oct 2014 19:50

Oh dear!
Tilly all I can say is that as long as you use a mobile phone will not get better. You need to take some readings with a elf monitor or Electrosmog detector and you will see that it literally goes off scale when a mobile phone is on.
Sorry have to go!

De
# Posted: 12 Oct 2014 20:15

I too did not want to give up my mobile and only did so reluctantly, but at the end that is what made all the difference. O.K. you don't have to give it up completely - use for emergencies only and keep it turned off most of the time and at night.
However you still have the problem of needing a phone. There are all sorts of packages with BT that you can use with a land line and the mobile can be used 'as you go'!
Well for a while I thought I was going to ask Agnes if I could help in this way if we could be put in touch.
At the end of the day you need to get rid of the cause especially since you seem to know at least part of the cause is microwaves.

poisonedpeople
# Posted: 7 Mar 2015 03:18

My health has deteriorated massively since we had an IPSTAR Satellite dish installed for broadband here in Tasmania, Australia, in a relatively remote area where the Telstra wireless internet signal is weak.

Since the dish was installed about one-and-a-half years ago I have developed headaches, neck pain, body-wide fibromyalgia, increased joint pains, intestinal inflammation, abdominal bloating, bad gastric reflux, fatigue, "biting"/"stinging" sensations when laying down, neuropathy-like issues (numbness) in the arms/fingers, brain fog, decreased short-term memory, and asthma, among the most prominent symptoms. Some of these symptoms are developments from a previous raft of symptoms derived from severe pesticide poisoning in Sydney where I used to live. As such, I was already chemical sensitive AND electromagnetic sensitive when confronted by the delights of RF poisoning from the sat dish. Adding insult to injury.

The installers put the dish on the back veranda roof and essentially pointed the thing at the corrugated iron roof of my upstairs bedroom! In fact, the dish was aimed at THE spot where I sit for hours each day while using my computer. I also sleep just 2 meters from this position.

Even though well educated (I have a Degree in Environmental Health) it took me 1.5 years to realize what this new poisoning issue was. Which proves to me yet again that invisible toxic dangers (like pesticides and all wireless signals) are extremely difficult to track, meaning that millions of people are being exposed constantly to multiple toxic insults and are not aware of the causes.

Murray Thompson (Professional Artist; Environmental & Human Health Research; BAppSci Environmental Health 1998; Hons I Social Ecology 1999; Ex Sociology PhD Student; University of Western Sydney)

RESEARCH WEBSITES:
http://poisonedpeople.com
http://poisoningandlegalaction.com
http://poisonedpeople1.wordpress.com/
https://independent.academia.edu/MurrayThompson

ART (PAINTINGS):
http://australianart.fhost.com.au/

COMPUTER GRAPHICS:
FACEBOOK IMAGE LIBRARY:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.479972208682115.117018.100000080207955&type =1

WORDPRESS IMAGE LIBRARY:
http://poisonedpeople1.wordpress.com/wordpress-image-gallery/

poisonedpeople
# Posted: 8 Mar 2015 04:06

For all electromagnetic, RF, etc. issues try Quwave.com. Now that I've found Quwave (who sell products designed to COUNTER EMF and build up your resistance to electro-smog), I'm looking even wider on the Net to see what other technologies might be available to treat the morbid conditions that arise from these invisible, toxic exposures.

Some that I''ve found are:
http://www.cureshoppe.com/528hz-single-tuning-fork-with-528hz-orgone-generator-tuning -fork-holder-528-tuning-fork-included/

and

http://www.healthyworldstore.com/product-p/528autoenergizer-(small-size).htm 528 ORGONE GENERATOR

and

Orgone Effects Geoclense Home EMF Harmonizer ($149.95):
http://www.fountainofbeing.com.au/orgone-effects-geoclense

and

http://www.orgoneffectsaustralia.com/product/geoclense-home-harmonizer/

and

Orgone Geoclense Home Harmoniser ($135)
http://www.pureenergysolutions.com.au/orgone-geoclense-home-harmoniser/?gclid=COWZ_5T 6k8ACFVWVvQod92YAnQ

Murray Thompson (Professional Artist; Environmental & Human Health Research; BAppSci Environmental Health 1998; Hons I Social Ecology 1999; Ex Sociology PhD Student; University of Western Sydney)

RESEARCH WEBSITES:
http://poisonedpeople.com
http://poisoningandlegalaction.com
http://poisonedpeople1.wordpress.com/
https://independent.academia.edu/MurrayThompson

ART (PAINTINGS):
http://australianart.fhost.com.au/

COMPUTER GRAPHICS:
FACEBOOK IMAGE LIBRARY:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.479972208682115.117018.100000080207955&type =1

WORDPRESS IMAGE LIBRARY:
http://poisonedpeople1.wordpress.com/wordpress-image-gallery/

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 8 Mar 2015 14:18

poisonedpeople,

Have you bought all those and tried them out for personal experience? ...because right now it kinda looks like your turning this forum into free advertisement space.

poisonedpeople
# Posted: 12 Mar 2015 09:29

Not trying to advertise, other than show that I am a genuine academic of sorts (and yes, artist: I left that link to my painting website in by mistake; sorry) trying to figure out the ID of the major poisons affecting 'developed' nations, and some way to address the exposures effectively.

Have only been able to try out the Quwave Defender thus far (due to financial restrictions), and don't seem to be getting any noticeable results as yet.

I'm currently putting the Quwave device (which is supposed -- according to Quwave's website -- to generate a useful EMF and RF protective scalar field) together with a Spooky2 frequency generator in "remote" mode. The Spooky2 generator is supposed to generate a scalar field inside its remote DNA holder. The idea is to put a piece of the patient's DNA (e.g. a fingernail clipping) in the remote, then use the Spooky2 software to generate a series of healing frequencies which are supposed to be transmitted through the clipping directly via the scalar field to the host of the clipping. In quantum physics there is no such thing as distance or mass separation: all atoms in the Universe communicate directly with all other atoms. The DNA in the clipping acts as an antenna and sends the frequencies (like a RIFE Machine) to the clipping's host THROUGH the scalar field. I'm trying to see if the frequencies created by the Quwave device ALSO travel via the scalar field directly but remotely to the host (the person being experimented upon). Quwave say that the dynamics of this experiment are possible (at least in theory), but cannot confirm absolutely if my idea is correct because they do not have an understanding of the Spooky2 frequency generator's remote device.

What we're talking about here is Energy Medicine, an area that addresses morbidity in terms of energy and frequencies (what everything is made up of) rather than (often) toxic physical/chemical medicines.

I'm hoping that over time I can get something useful to report to this forum. But that also means I have to be willing to accept failures in my experimentation. I don't have enough equipment, and it's also very difficult to quantify dynamics and outcomes (if any) that are almost impossible to measure, verify and repeat.

poisonedpeople
# Posted: 12 Mar 2015 09:33

Should have noted: I'm trying to see if the Quwave's scalar field -- therefore -- interacts with the Spooky2's scalar field, to hopefully frame some kind of beneficial result.

Internet Satellite?
# Posted: 23 Mar 2015 19:09

Hi, we live in a rural area and do not have cable available for our internet. Right now we use a phone line. It is very slow, and my husband wants to install a satellite dish from a satellite internet provider. I am opposed to this due to concerns about increasing our exposure to radiation. None of us have known health concerns, but we have kids that I do not want to expose.

Any advice, comments?

Does anyone know the actual amount of radiation emitted by internet dishes?
THank you in advance!!!

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 23 Mar 2015 23:14

Internet Satellite?,

Can you tell us the name of the satellite provider? A link to their website will help. Without being able to check out the type of technology they install, its impossible to conclude anything on exposure levels etc.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 23 Mar 2015 23:52

poisonedpeople,

Thanks for your input.
I've looked at the Spooky2 site but I'm a bit unsure on how its supposed to generate a scalar field because all other sources I've seen use special coils, like möebius coils, as scalar field antennas. Considering that DNA arranges itself into a möebius coil, it makes sense that the transmitting and receiving "antenna" configurations should match. I once did try feeding a very weak and low-frequency oscillating signal (the Schumann Resonance at 7.83 Hz) into a möebius coil and did feel an instant effect at acupunture points, but since I have no technical means of measuring the scalar field intensity, I didn't pursue this further. I might have another go at it though.

The Spooky2 appears to use only straight wire and foil strips. Any clarification on how this works will be appreciated.

You might want to check out the books by physicist Dr. Konstantin Meyl on the subject of scalar waves:
http://www.meyl.eu/go/index.php?dir=30_Books&page=1&sublevel=0

I looked at the QuWave website but find the research section rather lacking in useful detail as is unfortunately often the case with such devices.

markoff
# Posted: 4 Apr 2015 14:06

I know this is an old thread but I have something I wanted to share. I signed up with this site so I could share with you. I haven't read the entire forum but I saw several people who asked about shielding and that is what I have to tell you.

I am on the top floor of the building I live in. Directly above my office space is where the majority of the satellite dishes in the building have located. This has been the case for years. Shortly after I moved in to the building I developed persistent tinitus and the same symptoms mentioned so frequently here. I recently found out what the cause is ... obviously the dishes. Last Xmas my girlfriend got me an RF and Microwave detector. I don't want to say which one because I don't want people to think I'm trying to plug them to increase sales. If you want to know which one you can send me an email to my gmail account which is pjimerson, I'm sure you know what I mean.
Anyway, back on topic, my detector revealed that the RF Microwave levels in my space were extremely high. I have asked the property management company to move the dishes from above my space.... thus far they have not done so but I intend to keep pushing until they do. In the meantime however I needed some relief so I built a Faraday cage around my bed. A Faraday cage is cheap, easy to build and blocks over 90% of RF/Microwave radiation. All you need is a wood frame around which you staple regular metallic screen ... the same screen you would put in your window. I bought the screen on amazon and put up the wooden frame then put the screen in making sure that all the dimensions around my bed were covered. So, the screen surrounded me from every direction, all four directions, above me and below me. It has been an unqualified success at alleviating the problem for me.

With the Faraday cage installed the first night I slept for 10 hours straight, not waking up even once. Before the cage was installed I woke up many times a night and would often wake up exhausted. I would feel wiped out and take 20 minutes to get out of bed. For a long time I thought I was just getting old ... I am now 46. I thought things like this just happened to people as they aged ... how wrong I was. Most of the health problems I was experiencing as gradually fading away. I think that the negative effects of RF microwave radiation are cumulative so it takes a while for your body to get over them. After building the Faraday cage my health still couldn't recover significantly because I was still bathing in excessive radiation whenever I wasn't in bed. I needed something more than that so I extended the Faraday cage to include the rest of the room I work in all day. It took a lot of screen. I spent around $200 in all but the entire room is now one big Faraday cage. Screen covers every wall, the entire ceiling, the floor and it's over every window. I feel soooo much better. Last night at 8pm I woke up to realize that I had slept for 26 hours, waking up only twice in that time. Everybody who reads this should do the same thing. The cost is low and the skill level is minimal. I'm not in construction ... I administer a web site and have no construction experience but I still built the Faraday cage with no help from anybody. The only thing you need to keep in mind is that you absolutely have to cover all of the walls, floor and ceiling. Any gap you leave could be facing the source of the radiation you're trying to block and once it gets in it tends to rattle around the inside. The screen doesn't absorb the transmissions ... it acts more like a mirror. You will probably find that your radiation levels will go up when your Faraday cage is ALMOST finished. Do not despair ... once you've got the cage closed in completely your RF Microwave levels will be cut by over 90%.

I hope you all will take my advice. It is honestly intended.

Good Luck,

markoff

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 4 Apr 2015 22:07

markoff,

Thanks for writing that up.

M
# Posted: 9 Apr 2015 13:28

thanks markoff
just wondering. did you earth it , or not.if so how?

markoff
# Posted: 13 Apr 2015 06:20

Hello M,

Yes, I did earth the faraday cage. What I did was I took an mono audio cable that didn't work and cut a portion of it at both ends. Then I stripped the cable's shielding and outer coating off to expose the raw wire and wrapped it around the top of a screw and drilled the screw into some wood that was covered by the screen. It's definitely in solid contact with the screen. Next I attached an alligator clip to the other side of the cable and clipped it to the radiator that I have in that room. The radiator is fed through copper pipes that lead all the way down to the heat source on the first floor. I figure that should ground it well enough.

On the other hand I am not sure that grounding is absolutely necessary. I have some screen on the outside of one of my windows and that screen is not grounded, nevertheless it functions extremely well to shield me from rf/microwave radiation. On the inside of the screen my sensor reads 15 to 25 microwatts per meter squared. Immediately outside of that screen the reading jumps to between 500 and 1000 microwatts/meter squared. So, the screen is working very well despite not being grounded. FYI, the readings inside the would probably be lower except that the two columns of screen are not quite wide enough to cover the entire window so there is a 1/2 to 1 inch gap between them.

One other thing I wanted to mention was were I acquired the screen. I didn't scour the internet for the best price so some of you may be able to find it for less. On the other hand one can definitely pay a lot more if the screen is bought piecemeal. IMHO it's much better to buy it in larger quantities. I acquired my screen on amazon. It's a roll that is 3 feet by 100 feet long and I felt the price ($67.99) was good enough, especially considering that it's posted as amazon prime which means I didn't have to pay for shipping. CLICK HERE to go to that page directly. FYI, I'm in no way associated with the screen seller and the link to amazon doesn't include any information about myself so I get no kickbacks if you click on the link and buy something.

N
# Posted: 21 May 2015 12:27

Does anyone know how satellite internet compares with other sources of emr? For example if one moved to an area where there was no mobile reception etc. but it also had no wired internet, and they installed satellite internet, would they be better or worse off than living somewhere with full services and all the phone signals etc.?

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 21 May 2015 13:57

N,

Really good question!

In an area with no wired connection, the satellite internet would have to be bi-directional (both receiving & transmitting) so you could get exposure from that installation. However, I'm assuming that the satellite link would only transmit when needed since ground-to-satellite communications are expensive and (as far as I've heard) needs to be rationed on the transmission (=expect upload speed to be slow). Transmissions would be intense, since it needs to reach a satellite in space, but also intermittent.

You could get the satellite dish installed at a distance and directed away from your living quarters, connecting to it via cable. That way you can better control and reduce your exposure.

In contrast, being in an urban environment you'll get 24/7 cumulative lower level exposure from multiple sources like celltowers, neighbors Wi-Fi, cordless and phones. Based on the evidence I've examined, my opinion is that the chronic, low level, exposure is by far the most dangerous.

To illustrate: here at Mast-Victims, we've seen evidence from a secret 1973 WHO report on microwave health effects. One study of note is called "CLINICAL MANIFESTATIONS OF REACTIONS TO MICROWAVE IRRADIATION IN VARIOUS OCCUPATIONAL GROUPS" by M. N. Sadčikova of the Academy of Medical Sciences of the USSR, Moscow. I highlight this study to show what was already known in 1973.
This clinical observation study compared three occupationally exposed groups: A). occasional high exposures, B). long-term low-level exposure and C). controls without exposure. The data shows that groups A & B measurably suffered from following symptoms: heaviness in the head, tiredness, irritability, sleepiness, partial memory loss, increased skin reaction to cuts/bruises/scratches, excessive sweating, heart-rate changes, blood-vessel changes and cardiac pain.
These are all symptoms that are often grouped under the label "microwave sickness".
Its clear from the data that group B suffered significantly more tiredness, irritability, partial memory loss, excessive sweating and cardiac problems. The paper concludes that those who withdrew from exposure early often recovered but that those who didn't, mostly progressed further into disease.
This documentation is available on request, write to henrik {-at-} mast-victims.org.

Mina
# Posted: 9 Jul 2015 13:48

Hi markoff,

Many thanks for sharing this.
Could you give more specs on the aluminium mesh as I can't see more details from the Amazon site. I am in Australia and will rather order it from local store. I have found quiet few types here with different openings I think.
http://www.bunnings.com.au/our-range/building-hardware/door-window-gate-hardware/fly- screens/aluminium

Also you mentioned that you work from home. Do you use PC?
I also work from home and need to use PC (laptop) for few hours per day. I think the PC also emits some radiation and then it will bounce inside the cage or would that be ok. PC with Wifi, Bluetooth atc switched off of course. Just worry about the radiation from the LCD screen that could be amplified because it's in the Faraday cage?

horsevad
# Posted: 10 Jul 2015 00:19 - Edited by: horsevad

-> Mina

The aluminium fly-screen you linked is usable for screening purposes, but it would provide a remarkably better result if you could locate similar netting without any kind of paint.

For screening uses the two parameters you are interested in are:

1: Netting with the finest mesh available
(A mesh size below 2 mm would be preferred)

2: Netting constructed of electrically conductive material
Any kind of material which allows electricity to flow though it will have some screening property, but for a material especially used as screening it should have a low surface resistance.

To ensure suitability, measure the surface resistance with a multimeter. Place the test probes 1 meter apart and note the reading. If the reading is less than 1 ohm the material is usable, but pure aluminium netting (without paint) should read about 0.1 ohm. The lower value the better!

If the netting is painted (as the fly-screen in the provided link) it presents a practical problem when overlapping the material in installation, as the paint prevent the layers of netting from achieving electrical contact. Such missing electrical contact will significantly lower screening effectiveness.

One should therefore locate a suitable aluminium netting without paint or other coatings.

Regarding your question about radiation from PC's:

Use of any RF-based device (including WiFi or similar wireless technologies) is problematic inside any screened room, as this will significantly heighten exposure levels for any occupants in the screened facility.

With the RF-based technologies disconnected (no WiFi, no Bluetooth, etc) the PC can be safely used inside the screened room. The ELF from the computer/display will not "bounce" inside the faraday cage; but in extreme cases such foreign frequencies can be re-radiated from the electrically conductive faraday cage, which would be counterproductive for the EHS-occupant. Thorough grounding of both faraday cage and computer will prevent these issues, but care must be taken to ensure proper grounding, and that the grounding point used is free from foreign frequencies and leak currents.

//Kim Horsevad

Anonymous
# Posted: 19 Jul 2015 19:24

Markoff you have made the most sensible and clear comments and thank ypu. I hope you feel better.
I would take your advice but for the fact that my family are not supportive. I just stopped using the mobile phone and I don't have any wireless techs at home. I don't pick up high levels in the house apart from one area that I don't use.
However I wonder if something is still there because I get some symptoms and I don't sleep too well.
One thing that I have noticed is that my detector does not pick up a mobile phone unless it is being used yet I can tell when it is on (even though not in use.) I get the piercing headache and 'fog'.

Anonymous
# Posted: 19 Jul 2015 19:25

Sorry above comments by Tess

de
# Posted: 25 Jul 2015 17:31

As above. Can someone explain please why the detector does not detect a mobile phone unless it is in use yet I can feel its effect. I can tell if someone comes into the house with a mobile phone on?

horsevad
# Posted: 25 Jul 2015 22:43 - Edited by: horsevad

-> de

Please state what kind of detector you are using.

The mobile phone intermittently contacts the base transceiver station (antenna mast) to perform location update. As such the mobile phone may be transmitting even though you are not actively placing a call.

A newer smartphone is equipped with apps whose function in large parts requires constant online connectivity - such a phone will be constantly polling the network for new data.

Lastly - you may be able to feel the ELF electric or magnetic field from the phones electronics.

Please provide further information regarding the detector and phone to enable a more detailed response.

//Kim Horsevad

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on online community software miniBB™ © 2001-2018