- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Health / satellite dish causing health problems
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
Ano
# Posted: 31 Jan 2016 16:57

And...going to a movie...is strange...if there is a plane flying....I feel like the plane....this has been happening to me since I was a little girl. My family told me that I was one of those people affected by the satellite . There are probably more of us out there than the gov wants to admit. Keep in mind, I was not told this until I was in my 30s. Looking back at how I interacted with people...I feel like I became them...which is creepy, but helpful to second guess my abusive husband.

Ano
# Posted: 31 Jan 2016 17:03

Anyone else ever feel like that all of the time ?

jscur280
# Posted: 15 Feb 2016 16:59

To those who are suffering from satellite dish EMF: There are a few applications that may have already been applied to your home or apt. The bundle originates from Germany. The SC35H invention is applied to a host dwelling or facility through the Fire Control System. This app facilitates power inversion and subsequent GPS tracking of individuals on the inside.
I am having a similar problem with an at&t satellite modem. It is emmitting ENHANCED CARRIER WAVES to the point that having my phone in my hand causes flu like symptoms. When your power polarity is flipped, it causes DC PULSE MODE to dominate rather than AC CURRENT. ALL APPLIANCES RUN ROUGH IN DC MODE AND APPLIANCES CAN TAKE ON CHARACTERISTICS OF AN ENVIRONMENTAL FUNGUS INFECTION OR GRAVES DISEASE.

horsevad
# Posted: 15 Feb 2016 22:52

To those who are suffering from satellite dish EMF: There are a few applications that may have already been applied to your home or apt. The bundle originates from Germany. The SC35H invention is applied to a host dwelling or facility through the Fire Control System. This app facilitates power inversion and subsequent GPS tracking of individuals on the inside.
I am having a similar problem with an at&t satellite modem. It is emmitting ENHANCED CARRIER WAVES to the point that having my phone in my hand causes flu like symptoms. When your power polarity is flipped, it causes DC PULSE MODE to dominate rather than AC CURRENT. ALL APPLIANCES RUN ROUGH IN DC MODE AND APPLIANCES CAN TAKE ON CHARACTERISTICS OF AN ENVIRONMENTAL FUNGUS INFECTION OR GRAVES DISEASE.

---

As SC35H is a LED-diode, usually used for indicator purposes in automotive dashboards, a little further elaboration and more detailed specifications would probably be quite appropriate.

//Kim Horsevad

poisonedpeople
# Posted: 16 Feb 2016 13:25

Brilliant writeup Markoff !!

poisonedpeople
# Posted: 16 Feb 2016 13:51

Sorry can't help you Henrick; I'm as ignorant re the scalar technologies as the next guy.

I can say that the Spooky2 Frequency Generator remote appears to NOW be really productive and assertive at remotely sending pathogen killing frequencies to my body. I ran about 30 hours worth of pathogen-killing frequencies, together with using the Quwave Defender, for a few days, and have been hit with tremendous fatigue (my son as well; his DNA is in the Spooky2 remote along with mine, and also another [very sick] relative who lives hundreds of miles away) AND a 3 days-long headache, as I would expect if a load of dead pathogens had liquified inside my unfortunate body. The fatigue is now improving and the headache is gone.

Now this is important: I've got the Spooky2 Remote on a small orgonite "Cloudbuster" apparatus / tower (micronised Cu and Fe powder mixed with powdered quartz crystal and polyester resin, plus 12" Cu pipes in a hexagonal pattern inside a metal can), with the Quwave added into this mix. Two "Zappers" are attached to the orgonite metal can. The Cloudbuster appears to super-charge the generation of Earth Energy, and this seems to make the whole box and dice work. It's important to note that I appeared over extended time to get little or no benefit from any of these devices individually, even with the Quwave PLUS the Spooky2 Remote. The Zappers my son and I previously wore on our bodies, but that is quite inconvenient, and the Zappers can burn your skin. More convenient to have the Zappers in a remote mode setup as appears to be the case with what I've constructed.

My relative living distantly volunteered an unanticipated, radical, anomalous and rapid improvement to her morbid conditions without any prompting from me within 2 days of me setting up the above tower.

So, 4 individual devices all joined together and apparently generating additive or perhaps even synergistic results.

Would you like me to send you a photo of my "rig"?

Tired of EMFs
# Posted: 16 Mar 2016 08:07

I have been using Earthcalm products for 3years now and it has changed my life. My post can be found in the forum do Earthcalm products work. It is quite long. In short I now have deep restive sleep, no buzzing, heart palpitations or racing mind. My neighbour who is ES as well told me about the products as she had done some research. We live near 3 cell towers and my neighbour is ona corner with power lines. She is able to work outside of the home as she has purchased a home system for her workplace. I live in a rural town in Canada and have suffered from chronic fatigue for 25 years. The products work but should be done step by step. I hope this helps.

Truth Seeker
# Posted: 26 Mar 2016 06:36

Ano, it sounds like you are an empath. I know because I am too. Because of this you will be very sensitive to many things, including EMF radiation, among other things. You should look into an Orgonite pendant for EMF, as well as black tourmaline to shield from other's vibes. It sounds like you are actually "gifted", not cursed. ;)

Jennyw
# Posted: 1 May 2016 00:09

My neighbor has installed a satellite dish on the ground about 30 feet from my porch. After reading this blog I'm not sure what to think/know. She didn't want it on her roof so they put it on the ground. Is this going to be harmful to me? I see future battles looming with a woman who has been my friend for 12 years.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 1 May 2016 09:04

Jennyw,

Satellite dishes are usually only for receiving TV signals. Satellite internet connection dishes can transmit also, but they are rare (because of cost) and usually only used in remote areas. Do you know which kind it is, your neighbour has had installed?

If you can find out the name of the provider that's installed your neighbours dish, then we can look up the type of services they provide.

If its a transmitting dish, then keep in mind that those are highly directional (think: a flashlight) and, at such short distance, will have to point straight at you to hit you.

Anonymous
# Posted: 2 May 2016 14:30

The provider is AT&T in South Carolina USA.
Would this cause the birds to stop coming to my feeders about 20 feet away? It's right at my property line.
Thanks

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 2 May 2016 23:52

Jennyw,

AT&T provide both satellite TV and internet. We can't say anything about the dish in question until you find out whether its only for TV reception, satellite internet - or both.

Anonymous
# Posted: 4 May 2016 17:13

Ill find out
I think it's just tv reception.
Stay tuned. Thanks

Jennyw
# Posted: 25 Jun 2016 01:13

Thanks

Jennyw
# Posted: 25 Jun 2016 01:15

It's satellite for tv reception. Cable for phone and WiFi.

horsevad
# Posted: 1 Jul 2016 13:22

>>Jennyw:

A TV satellite dish only for reception will not transmit any RF.
As such it should not be any case of concern.

//Kim Horsevad

Deb
# Posted: 7 Aug 2016 10:28

Hi everyone...If you have not heard about organite which produces orgone research it and see how when placed near tv,smart meters,dish it can neutralize the effects of EMF and radiation...I get mine from this company below.
They also make you feel so much better!
http://www.orgonecrystals.com/store/products.php?cat=30

Anonymous
# Posted: 14 Aug 2016 20:29

No I am not happy about this orgonite. We have had a discussion on this before. Unless it shields radiation I cannot se how it works.

crystal
# Posted: 25 Oct 2016 18:02

Hello!

I live in an apartment that 5 antenna dishes are installed
to the wall of the my bedroom and the head of our bed is next to it.
I also experience the same symptoms, irritability, constant headaches,
fatigue and many more.

horsevad
# Posted: 25 Oct 2016 20:26 - Edited by: horsevad

Hello!

I live in an apartment that 5 antenna dishes are installed
to the wall of the my bedroom and the head of our bed is next to it.
I also experience the same symptoms, irritability, constant headaches,
fatigue and many more.

There are several issues, which you need to investigate further in order to develop mitigation strategies.

Are the satellite dishes for receiving (TV- reception) or are they for communication purposes (transceiver) ?

Which kind of electromagnetic disturbance can be measured in the bedroom? If the satellite dishes are transceivers they might be badly configured, so that an amount of the RF-energy is transmitted in unwanted directions. You might also be able to measure low-frequency electric and magnetic fields from the electronic equipment operating the satellite dishes.

If the unwanted electromagnetic disturbance is microwave-based it is quite possible to shield the bedroom effectively. If the unwanted electromagnetic disturbance is low-frequency you will not - within the measures normally relevant for apartment dwellers - be able to construct effective shielding as you will be in near-field of the transmitter.

//Kim Horsevad

rardy
# Posted: 26 Nov 2016 17:59

Yes I am expeiriencing these symptoms it is a sky dish right outside my bedroom window

iolite5
# Posted: 17 Dec 2016 00:34

Hi my neighbours have had installed virgin cable and I am not sure how long they have had it I think maybe most of this year, the block I live in is a block of four flats I am on the first floor.
I find it difficult to sleep and I too have this heartbeat thing in my ear I recently had to have a. Biopsy, I can't get motivated I have had shortness of breath my hair isn't so great either and recently noticed this cable slightly hanging over my kitchen window it runs at the side of my building. Its also an eye sore as it has/not been put up very well and nobody/checked with me if it was/okay to put it hanging over my kitchen window.

Anonymous
# Posted: 17 Apr 2017 09:39

My hubby & I have just looked out a window the new neighbours have put a Foxtel dish at the side of their house which is close to our house with windows I am so angry as they never asked if the could put it there also I thought it had to be put on a roof not at the side of a house is this allowed to be there

horsevad
# Posted: 17 Apr 2017 11:31

Is "Foxtel" providing TV or Internet?

If it is a TV dish it only receives.

//Kim Horsevad

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 17 Apr 2017 16:25

Anonymous & horsevad,

As far as I can see on www.foxtel.com.au they only provide TV service and fixed-line broadband.

So the dish is most likely only a receiver.

mlynn
# Posted: 5 May 2017 18:55

I also have a neighbour who installed a starlight dish some years ago, I have suffered from all the symptoms mentioned by the first posting except the metallic taste in mouth. I get terrible ringing in the ears and it has made going to bed a nightmare, i have to use strong herb vervain in order to sleep but still feel tied and toss and turn. I also have a smart metre installed, they did not tell me that there. Life has become unbearable and nobody seems to care. I think some people are more sensitive than others and I know that I am like the canary in the cage. I think it is going to get worse. Is there anything I can do to the party wall. It is installed on the outside opposite my bedroom. My room overlooks the garden and is very pleasant but not sure what to do. It seems to get worse in the evening and at night.
The same is happening with electric cars, and all the robots that are now taking our jobs. Yes I think they are killing us off.

mlynn
# Posted: 5 May 2017 18:58

I recently changed my wy fy hub and since doing so, my symptoms are more intense.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 6 May 2017 13:01

mlynn,

Certain Wi-Fi hubs transmit stronger. BT's "HomeHub" is such an example.

You can switch off the Wi-Fi transmission from the hub and connect it to your computer via cable instead of wireless.

If you tell me what make/model your new Wi-Fi hub is, I'll try and find instructions to do so.

Colorado
# Posted: 23 May 2017 14:12

If I turn off my wi-fi at night will that help to stop activity and thus reduce the amount of eletromagnetic distrubstance?

agnes
# Posted: 24 May 2017 00:21

Colorado.
You Bet it would! You might even succeed in getting "A Good Nights Sleep"!
It will stop the Electromagnetic activity in your House DEAD. And there will be NO electromagnetic disturbance at all, BUT that still depends on your Near neighbors "Wi-Fi activity" if they run their Wi-Fi for 24/7/365 it is liable to affect your house, depending on how crowded/near you live.
Best regards
Agnes

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on online community software miniBB™ © 2001-2018