- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Health / satellite dish causing health problems
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 .
Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 24 May 2017 00:25

Colorado,

Yes.

To stop the electromagnetic activity from Wi-Fi, you'll need to switch off the Wi-Fi access-point (some call them "routers"). The access-point will transmit a beacon signal pulse 10 times per second for as long as it is powered on, regardless of whether any devices are connected and online. This is by design. The beacon pulse is partly for announcing the access-point to any Wi-Fi devices within range and partly as a synchronisation signal for device transmissions.

Also, Wi-Fi enabled devices will need to be switched off also to avoid them periodically "calling out" for the access-point.

Anonymous
# Posted: 30 May 2017 19:32

Yes, the ringing in the ear for me is heaviest/most annoying in the night and lighter by day--odd that most people around me are not hearing/sensing what I am, but most are elderly and hard of hearing already.

Our dish is on the roof and we have only a single house so the noise realy bounces off the bedrooms and TV room the most. It is much less annoying in the center of house and the opposite side. The EMF is off the charts so to speak when measured from the inside and outside around the area of the cables leading to the dish. I've asked the installer to come back and make this right or remove it. Here's the thing: in this area, no fiber optics. You want cable, dish is pretty much it.

Anonymous
# Posted: 30 May 2017 20:36

Agnes et al,
I am new to this forum by happenstance just trying to research the noise issue that harasses me to try to make sense of it, one and, secondly, to mitigate it--stop it! After reading several comments as well as reviewing other possibilities, it seems to me that in this day and age of technology and our dependency on our government-backed, monopoly-enabled communication providers for TV, Internet and Phones--the TRIFECTA--in the hands of the wrong people, EMF devices that transmit can be used as weaponry against targets and no one would be the wiser.

I believe I am a target: a constant annoying acoustic pinging that causes my head to feel tight like my brain is shrinking and my ears are effected much the way a high decibel noise will effect you. If that's not bad enough, I can here a series of related sounds that no one else can hear because it's barely audible but I know where it comes from and what is said because I shook a hornets nest when I identified a possible criminal ring of child molesters that surprisingly is hard for me to convince law enforcement with a sure evidence. I am also feeling at times a prickly like pain in my shoulder blade like someone stuck me except it sort of burns. I'm wondering what the Heck is happening here!

The other day I notice how the sounds seem to be coming from a low-sitting satellite dish right out of driveway entry way and it emitting very high EMF readings. It's not my house and I don't know what to do. I want to eliminate the interference and annoyance and try to identity the source of the devices used in order to trace it to the individuals involved.

I'd read a lot stuff in a week about this kind of stuff labeled "electronic harassment" to make one seemingly/supposedly to go out of there minds. REALLY.

Who knows what I'm talking about? I am technically astute but this electrical stuff is way over my head but I'm eager to learn what to do and assess the situation so that I at least sound plausibly sane. I lived in an high-tech community and maNY are aligned to communication companies and phone stores.

Any info you may have is greatly appreciated.

Sammy

Anonymous
# Posted: 3 Jun 2017 22:20

Just so everyone knows, tv satellte dishes pose no health risks. They are simply receiving signal from satellites that are constantly touching you. No dish needed. At least when you're outside. Internet through satellites is a different story. None the less a dish being above you is not going to harm you. You'd have to stand in front of the dish to receive any radiation. This is radio radiation too, not nuclear or microwave radiation. There has been no studies to to claim it causes health concerns but better safe than sorry to not stare into any dish. You receive more radiation for breathing the air than from any TV dish. Maybe some of you should have a mold test conducted as well. Mold can cause many health issues. And also can lead to cancer. Not trying to down anyone here. I install dish TV and internet for Hughesnet. Be cautious around internet dishes but once again you can only get radiation standing directlu in front of it. Signals do not pass through the reflector, or the big metal part

Anonymous
# Posted: 8 Oct 2017 01:04

Hi,

I live in a top floor maisonette. I have lived here for many years with no noise problems at all. 2 months ago new neighbours moved into the flat below mine. They immediately installed a large satellite dish which is powerful enough to pick up channels from all around the world. This was installed on an outside wall on the other side of which I have my bed, so the dish is 50cms from my head at night. This is rigged up to a huge TV in their lounge.

Within just minutes of the dish being installed a horrible piercing continuous high pitched noise filled my home. In the evening this got worse and I was unable to sleep. Their TV is right above the room I work from and now, every time I try to turn my computer on, the noise intensifies. It forces me to shut my computer down again after just a few minutes, as I feel sick and my ears really ache, making my work near impossible as my computer is integral to that.

In the evenings when I try to turn my tv on just to relax at home, the noise again intensifies and I again am forced to turn this off after only a few minutes.

I now hear ringing constantly and my ears physically hurt. I cannot sleep. I get migraines. In the mornings I feel physically sick. The tinnitus has got so bad that I even hear it now when I leave my home, it never stops.

I have had friends round and they too say they feel unwell in my home. Some say they hear the same noise, while others say they feel headachy. Clearly something isn't right.

I read your pages with interest and spoke to the neighbours the day after installation, requesting them to disconnect their dish from the modem when not in use to see if it helped. They said they would.... only, after 3 weeks I found that they hadn't. They said that as they couldn't hear the noise themselves inside their own flat, they did not believe that I could hear anything either. The noise got worse. I then found out they had got WiFi installed at around this time too.

I went to have a hearing test and the test showed I had very good hearing. They were able to tell me that in the high frequency range my hearing was well above average. I think this could perhaps explain why some people may be able to hear it and others not.

My neighbours refuse to acknowledge the noise or to do anything about it. They clearly don't care that this is affecting my health.

I have spoken to the local council, but they are slow acting.

I am fearful that the tinniitus will become permanent and am wondering, is there anything else I could do about this?

pearly
# Posted: 23 Dec 2017 05:02

next door to me,installed a dish on the top of the roof,but mysteriously moved it to the eave just outside my kitchen door I saw the man doing it,he said it was no reason for concern and went ahead.I have experienced dizziness numbness in fingers and toes,I started to notice it when I was near this dish lately.when it happened 'dish moved'I rang the council and they said they were not concerned as long as it was not visible from the street,I find this very hurtful as I feel so powerless.So glad to hear of people who feel the same way asI do

YellowFever2018
# Posted: 15 Jan 2018 10:42

That new world order of technology happened when the telephone was invented and rapidly spread across the us like a plauge numbering 5 million phones in 10-20 years all pouring out RF and a number of neurological and equipment disrupting devices run on this from RFVS which engine stalls your car with no evidence, remote hacking into anything with a chip, voice to skull (frey effect allows you to talk into peoples heads as of 1945), and various other not public tools that likely utilize RFs biological penetrating abilities alongside ability to carry electricity and move at the speed of light to affect the mind in ways seen illogical by the very people its used on which can cause any symptoms imaginable if you are unlucky enough to be around the wrong equipment or locations affecting everything from feelings, inward and outward, taste, sight, hearing, thoughts or supposed thoughts (voice to skull), and your very muscles making all of the symptoms of electromagnetic hypersensitivity and health risks of these energies a directed attack (remoteneuralmanipulation.weebly.com

Anonymous
# Posted: 30 Jan 2018 04:12

what if a signal is beamed at one of the satellite dishes or triangulated? I live in a co-op community. all the windows of the units close knitted.

Anonymous
# Posted: 30 Jan 2018 04:20

I have been feeling beams of energy coming from units across the street. I shield my windows with mylar sheets. Its just a hunch that maybe one of them is beaming something up to one of the dish tv plates on top of my housing and it is beamed back to a plate sitting on their windowsill and the angle is headed for my window.
It seems also that there might be something inside one of the cars, that seems to be strategically parked in certain spots on certain days.
There is very cramped parking here, its the one thing everyone wants to just have their car parked outside their unit. This car that they park, is parked many times on my side of the street even if there is an open spot outside their unit.
This is what gets me thinking... what's going on?

anne
# Posted: 6 Mar 2018 16:27

We are being microwaved!

anne
# Posted: 6 Mar 2018 16:31

We are using all these wireless technologies without any thought and they are getting the better of us now. Depression, anxiety, aggression have become common place and the powers that be are not asking any questions and no one of importance takes any notice of us.

I wrote to an MP recently - he is on the committee of MPs which are looking at the effect of social media on teenagers. He did not even bother to acknowledge my e-mail. I simply said the instead of just looking at screen time they should also consider the microwave emissions and how thee affect the body

Frustrated-
# Posted: 12 Jun 2018 00:33

Does anyone know what the safe distance in front of the two way satellite dish? I have one pointing directly at my upstairs bedroom.

Anonymous
# Posted: 30 Aug 2018 02:14

I am very concerned about this. I moved into a top floor apartment a year ago and at the time I counted 5 dishes on the roof . The small ones used here in the U.S. for Tv and internet. I've noticed that I'm constantly tired, unable to sleep through the night, am having awful nightmares and aching all over. Today I noticed our neighbors on both sides have installed dishes so now there are 3 more in very close proximity to our bedrooms. They seem to be pointing up towards the sky if that makes a difference.

Anyway, I'm very worried that this might be a toxic situation and we may need to move. I unplug our router at night and cut off our electronic devices. Any thoughts ?

Shielding Friend
# Posted: 3 Sep 2018 22:41

I would recommend a shielding option which works amazingly well for me.

https://www.amazon.com/EMF-EMR-Radiation-Protection-Shield/dp/B07F3KVYGL/ref=sr_1_2_a _it?ie=UTF8&qid=1536003780&sr=8-2&keywords=Athena+Bless&dpID=41AvJaX5GoL&preST=_SX300 _QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Just put the mats between your bed room and the sources of radiation

Shielding Friend
# Posted: 3 Sep 2018 22:48

@ frustrated

the safe distance is far beyond your bed room.
Just use shileding products, the best I can recommend concerning quality, effectiveness and price as well is like I posted above

https://www.amazon.com/EMF-EMR-Radiation-Protection-Shield/dp/B07F3KVYGL/ref=sr_1_2_a _it?ie=UTF8&qid=1536003780&sr=8-2&keywords=Athena+Bless&dpID=41AvJaX5GoL&preST=_SX300 _QL70_&dpSrc=srch

I will look for some body protection item as well and post them here for your reference. But shielding of crucial areas like your bedroom, working place etc is the most important thing firstly.
This makes already a huge difference

rural life
# Posted: 7 Sep 2018 05:03

I've just had a satellite dish installed on my shed which is 70meters away from the cottage where we live. Whenever I turn on the satellite for internet, my children get weepy eyes and feel sick. The muscles in the back of my neck start to ache after an hour of being connected when using the internet and I turn the dish off as soon as I complete work on the computer. The dish is connected via a 100m long ethernet cable, so I have no idea why this would be happening. It is a new NBN dish on the metal roof with a 'network termination device' wired just inside the shed. We can all feel it inside the shed and the children feel what I think is 'splatter'from the dish, in a perimeter of approx 50 meters. They describe the feeling of squashing inside the head. Can anyone advise if there is anything I can do, as we can only get satellite connectivity and nothing else. Thank you

Shielding Friend
# Posted: 8 Sep 2018 20:15

Sounds like the dish sends signals through your living rooms, so I would advice to prevent that by redirecting the dish or by putting shielding walls between the dish and your living area.

LC
# Posted: 17 Sep 2018 23:17

Aaronia A2000+ glassfibre fabric
How does this work? My neighbor just installed a Satellite Dish and I've been hearing a high frequency sound and getting headaches and can only in my condo, and in the parking lot. When I leave the area, I don't hear it. No one else can hear it.

Andre
# Posted: 23 Sep 2018 18:21

Why are you getting your shielding from Amazon? EMFields do a good range of fabrics at reasonable prices. Make your own hat and vest, bedcover or netting over the windows.

Andre
# Posted: 23 Sep 2018 18:23

Why are you getting your shielding from Amazon? EMFields do a good range of fabrics at reasonable prices. Make your own hat and vest, bedcover or netting over the windows.

Anonymous
# Posted: 14 Oct 2018 16:51

I made a hat from the netting material, which I wear at night and I notice the difference when I don't wear it (as when it was hot this summer). Also when I am travelling on the M1. The material contain silver but I think there is a cheaper version which contains copper.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on light forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2018