- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Health / We HAVE to keep fighting!
. 1 . 2 . >>
ericgeneric
# Posted: 29 Jul 2010 18:21

I'm worried that so few people are posting here anymore. It's been nearly 3 weeks since we had anything other than posts about American conspiracies from members who never actually take part in discussions.

Sometimes I think they frighten people off, those people who were posting before and desperately need help and information, some tangible advice or options to follow. We are being made to appear like extremists. It's one thing to have information and reports on what wi-fi and masts are doing, but it's easy to get overwhelmed by them when that's all we have here.

The governments, councils, telecoms firms....yes they're getting away with this, silencing and blocking everything in their path. But are we just going to sit back and let them think they are genuinely untouchable?

We are human beings. We have rights. We are supposed to be living in a civilised, progressive society where nobody is above reproach. Responsibility is the key word of the 21st century. Whatever happens, somebody somewhere has to answer for it. Why should this great wi-fi con be any different? If we are not getting the answers, perhaps we are asking the wrong questions. Perhaps we should be taking a different approach.

If we come across as some variant of The Lone Gunmen, full of conspiracy theories and accusations, they will find it easy to discredit us and say we are just delusional.

I am going to start up a blog/website, which everyone is welcome to look at. It will focus on the UK, on how this stuff affects everyone on a day to day basis, and how devastating it is. We have to raise awareness on a level that ordinary people, oblivious to the reality of what's happening thanks to years of deliberate misleading by the government and adverts, can understand and identify with.

It's not about stopping some grand Area 51-type coverup, or taking on massive worldwide corporations. We have to get through to the people who will be hit hardest by the effects of blanket high powered wi-fi and mast towers. We have to make that connection in their already affected minds between that iPhone or Blackberry, the ugly towers of antennae, and the symptoms they are already experiencing but which their ignorance is failing to pick up on as being a result of phone usage and mast locations.

EG.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 30 Jul 2010 00:13

ericgeneric,

I agree. I wrote a warning to Mr. Duffet, who was literally spamming the forum with psy-ops, weapons, torture and conspiracy stuff. No reply from Duffet so I guess he doesn't care about the discussion here and just wants a paste-bin for his material.

I (really) hate having to censor stuff, but this was just too much so Mr. Duffet's posts have been removed. I'm holding a backup of the forum as it was prior to the clean-up, so if anyone is missing the "Duffet chronicles" then they can write me at:
henrik {-at-} mast-victims.org

ericgeneric
# Posted: 30 Jul 2010 00:29

Thankyou, Henrik! I was very wary about even saying something about it, but I was having a conversation with someone this afternoon and it dawned on me (and was suggsted to me) that I should speak up and try and get some activity again on here in case people were just overwhelmed by all those posts. If they were getting you and me frustrated, then I would guess that other members might have been feeling the same!

I have made tentative steps into the Blogworld via Wordpress:

http://nomorewifi.wordpress.com/

It signals a change in attitude from me towards those who are continuing to ignore and override our concerns and suffering. Things have been happening with our MP and the owners of the huge mast outside our home, which have pushed my patience too far. I have had enough, quite simply.

My first instinct was to give up. To end it all. Quite seriously. Then, I realised that my only alternative was to go all out to fight this, to take this issue on in a way that I could control. The Telecom companies will stop at nothing to smear us, and twist our suffering into something it is not. Likewise, the governments and councils continue to behave with a mixture of arrogance and contempt.

They know they are in the wrong with this. They know that we also know this. Yet they act as if they are untouchable. In a modern, civilised world, this surely cannot be allowed. There is legislation available, within the UN charter of disability rights, to challenge this abuse of power. If my particular situation, my suffering, has to be the landmark case or if I have to be the one to keep bashing on their door until we are all listened to, then so be it. I have realised that I either do this or I stop living altogether. The severity of my suffering does not give me any choice.

EG.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 30 Jul 2010 10:18

ericgeneric,

Please don't think like this: "I was very wary about even saying something about it".
Let us know what you think about this site.
Something out of order, out of line? then say so.
I hate to censor, but after a conversation with the other founders of mast-victims, it was decided that Duffet's posts were destroying the discussions here.

So you were absolutely right about it - which is precisely why you should speak up. Always.

Thanks for starting the blog! I'll add it to the links section asap.

I've been thinking a lot about how to get people involved. The reaction I get most is that people feel powerless and have no idea how or where to make a protest.

What we need to do is create easy-as-pie "template" actions for people to take.
Think of all those Facebook groups supporting this or that issue.
I think the reason people flock to join those groups is that it makes them feel that they are making a difference, just by one mouseclick. Then you will have a list of supporters to show to those decisionmakers who don't believe there is a real issue here. Safety in numbers.

So, give people a way to register their support in the easiest, non-committal, way and remind them once in a while about the cause and I think that might get something rolling. People buy conscience in all sorts of ways - trusting (hoping) that others will do the actual fighting. Like sponsoring Greenpeace and WWF to fight for the animals & environment. It makes people feel less helpless to be able to transfer some energy to committed people, in the form of sponsor money or a signature on a petition. But every little counts and it's easier to put up a fight if you know that people are behind you.

Let's throw some ideas around here...

Anonymous
# Posted: 30 Jul 2010 11:11

Henrik

Thank you for removing the Duffett posts.
His posts were becoming a big turn off I am sure for many people.

Ericgeneric
Thank you for raising the issue.
Best wishes for you blog.

ES

ericgeneric
# Posted: 30 Jul 2010 13:21

Thanks ES and Henrik, the thing which strikes me the most when I am out and about (because I cannot be quietly at home) is that the public, who are using this stuff more than ever (the increase is staggering in 2010 alone...virtually everyone is glued to their phones), are totally unaware of the consequences of what they are doing.

You see quite obviously devoted young parents holding powerful iPhones just inches from their baby's head for half-an-hour non-stop. Then there are the glazed looks on people's faces, the way they hold on to it like a comfort blanket (it used to be bottled water, then before that filofaxes). It's like they're gripped by some strange affliction. The endless adverts and offers to tempt them; it's quite understandable that they've become hooked on it, and think they need to use it at every possible moment of the day. Plus, of course, the wi-fi itself creates an addictive situation in them.

I don't know how we can turn back social conditioning (which this has effectively become), but if we don't try and create awareness in the people hooked on this junk before their brains gets completely rewired, it may be too late. So I absolutely agree with Henrik's idea.

My blog will just be a personal outlet; it will link to this site, and others like it, as well as various resources like Powerwatch etc., but I wanted to try and engage with sufferers and non-sufferers alike in a way that doesn't seem to be happening out there. As Henrik says, most of us are just at a loss to know what to do, who to turn to, and how to make sense of all the information.

EG.

Anonymous
# Posted: 30 Jul 2010 21:16

EG

Getting medical treatment is a problem too with all this electrosmog around. Patients turning on their phones and texting/surfing the Internet in waiting rooms at the GP surgery, the hospital and the dentists. Or worse speaking on their phones. They are just addicted. I wonder what low frequency signals are being added by the operators!

Our local NHS hospital 4 miles away has wifi advertised at the entrance!
Another hospital 8 miles away has phone masts on-site!

Our dentist is located near phone masts , but also now has wireless connections between tills and booking computers! Plus they are all using mobile phones/Ipods.

A local private physiotherapist, who has treated me for years, off and on,
now has DECT phones plus wifi! Not to mention the use of mobile phones.

It is a big problem.
Myself and husband have to go into hospital [for an investigation and an operation respectively, in the coming months and the issue of HF EMR is really an issue for me.
But, we both have to have treatments......

EG

Anonymous
# Posted: 30 Jul 2010 21:19

Continued previous posting

EG Just wondering what medical facilities are like near you.

ES

ericgeneric
# Posted: 31 Jul 2010 02:20

ES,

The picture you paint sounds very similar to my situation! What hospitals we have left now are piled high with the biggest arrangements of tower masts and clusters imaginable; I cannot even drive past them without feeling in agony, let alone enter the buildings. It strikes me as a pretty sick irony that the places people go to for medical treatment are so electrosmog-heavy.

The GP surgery is a complete no-go as well; when I do have to visit for medication reviews etc, I wait outside until the last possible moment. Inside, I am aware of all the electrosmog, especially in the consultation room. Mind you, now that I have finally lost my rag with the GP over his attitude to my condition, I'm not sure what's next in that respect. A totally new practice awaits for me, perhaps.

I do find that certain areas of southern England (that I am in the vicinity of) vary quite a lot in their mast and wi-fi saturation. Nowhere is free, of course, but some places are much worse than others. I am unlucky to be in one of the more mast-crazy zones; whichever route out of town I choose, I am hit by several large towers. It's just a case of gritting my teeth and getting through them, and out onto (slightly) clearer roads.

If I do end up developing a cancer of some kind, there's little chance I could cope with the hospitals that I'd have to visit. Talk about catch-22!

Protective clothing is about the only (partly successful) defence I have against this junk completely wiping me out; hoods and socks work up to a point, so for your medical vists you might want to try something like that. The shieldex material seems to be the best for me; I have tried others but none match its blocking abilities (it's roughly 20% more effective than anything else).

EG.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 31 Jul 2010 02:42

I've been thinking a lot about how to get people involved. The reaction I get most is that people feel powerless and have no idea how or where to make a protest.

What we need to do is create easy-as-pie "template" actions for people to take.
Think of all those Facebook groups supporting this or that issue.
I think the reason people flock to join those groups is that it makes them feel that they are making a difference, just by one mouseclick. Then you will have a list of supporters to show to those decisionmakers who don't believe there is a real issue here. Safety in numbers.

The Artists-against-Wifi Facebook group, for instance, is an excellent idea; I'd involve myself in that if it weren't exclusive to Facebook (which I refuse to join on principle); but it is exactly the kind of approach that can only help the cause. So, for the Facebook-phobic, blogs - and forums such as this - are the only plausible outlet.

I agree we need to try and find a way to harness all the experiences and information shared on here and elsewhere on the net, so that it is less daunting for everyone, and reduces this horrible feeling that we are fighting a losing battle against something which is too big, too powerful (ie corporate evil and government greed...or vice versa!)

Whenever I have raised the issue of EHS and mast pollution, and the dangers of wi-fi etc, amongst people who know me online, the response has been wholly positive and sympathetic. A few people have even got back to me some time later, and said "you know what you were saying to me all those months ago, well...." and said how they are only now starting to realise the impact on their health.

My latest blog post was quite outspoken in its criticism of needless/excessive phone dependency (which it should now be called; it's gone beyond mere usage); but I do not blame the public for what is happening. They are bombarded with tempting and attractive imagery and offers via every medium; it is inevitable that most people will become hooked on the technology, especially since the technology itself has addictive properties.

If otherwise decent adults were made fully aware of what pointing a 3G+ iPhone at the head of their beloved baby/child/partner can do, I don't think any of them would want to continue doing it.

EG.

Anonymous
# Posted: 3 Aug 2010 12:09

Thank you ES.

Yes, personal is difficult, especially in the Summer.
I have tried a variety of things in shielding too.
I have an underjacket made with purchased Electrocloth - but too hot on sunny days. I have a T-shirt with silver in it. My hat has electrocloth in it.

I have a Swiss bobbinet canopy several years old which i have also covered with a piece of Chromax - measured level is now <1 microwatt per square metre. [actually < 0.1 microwatts per square metre].

I have complained a number of times to the GPs about the effect of mobile phone use in their surgeries. Patients just completely ignore the 'switch off mobile phone' notice at the entrance and the switch of mobile phone that comes on the monitor in the waiting room. They are much too busy reading emails or surfing the Internet!

ES

Anonymous
# Posted: 3 Aug 2010 12:11

Typo
Yes, personal shielding is difficult, especially in the Summer

I need ot get some new specs!
ES

ericgeneric
# Posted: 4 Aug 2010 00:21

ES

I haven't managed to find any clothing for the body that helps; I've no idea why the hood and the socks do but nothing else does! Even the two hoods that I have are vastly different in their efficiency. We may to have to create a new combo one from different shielding materials, as even the better of the two isn't helping as much as it used to (due to wi-fi signals being much stronger now). Holding a sample of material called "Wear" next to the "Shieldex" hood creates an almost 100% block-out effect if worn in the house, but making this custom hood will be tricky!

Luckily, I don't find Shieldex too uncomfortable, even in the heat (which I struggle with). Just as well, since I need the hood on all through the night. Likewise the socks are very light and breathable in any temperature, although they need frequent drying off for a short while.

I'd like to thank Agnes and Henrik for their comments on my blog so far. Hopefully I can reach even just a few people, and get all this stuff off my chest in the process.

EG.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 11 Aug 2010 01:08

Seems my blog is reaching far flung corners of the net, such as the Liverpool Football Club supporters forum.

The reaction to my post on "is wi-fi affecting sport?" has far outstripped anything else I've written about. Obviously, some people will come out with the same old cliched denial nonsense, but if a football fan on some forum can be exposed to the concepts of wi-fi and ill-health being connected, and actually think it has validity and logic, then perhaps all is not lost.

Unfortunately my health is deteriorating at a speed which means I'm not sure how much longer I will be able to channel all my thoughts in this way.

EG.

brilloHead
# Posted: 13 Aug 2010 07:13

I think maybe we can make headway if we take baby steps. People don't realize, feel overwhelmed and powerless, against the masts and the system that supports them. The public awareness just is not there. Maybe just fighting against other connected issues will slowly bringing awareness,,, it might dawn on people to ask the next question....for example, Mayor Gavin Newsom of San Francisco has declared that cell phones sold in the city must be labeled hazardous. Also, there are numerous fights, and many wins, against the "smart meters" that the gas and electric companies are attaching to homes (without any consent from city or homeowners). http://www.smartgridnews.com/artman/publish/Technologies_Metering_News/Just-Say-Hell- No-to-Smart-Meters-Urges-CA-Consumer-Advocate-1867.html
Maybe people will start wondering what else is being affected. Whenever I go somewhere, I ask the people surrounding me to please turn off their cell phone as it affects my health. They have been very sympathetic and done so. Maybe some of us can get together and pay for an info commercial on TV? or on public broadcasting? We have been lucky enough to have showings of the DVD "Full Signal".
I don't think there is an easy button. It might be the long way around, but we just have to keep at it.

Anonymous
# Posted: 13 Aug 2010 17:45

Hi EG and BrilloHead; I'm a brillohead too.

As I also feel that my health is deteriating, I still feel that it is a fight that is worth the time.

I got ahold of this paper yesterday and printed it off. It gives some clarity to the history and development of electromagnetics.
So I though I would pass it on.

Biological Effects of Electromagnetic Radiation - GHN: IEEE Global History Network

http://www.ieeeghn.org/wiki/index.php/Biological_Effects_of_Electromagnetic_Radiatio. ..

One point I found interesting is in About the Primary author, they have done research on VLF antennas buried in the polar ice caps, have you ever heard of that one before?
Patty

ericgeneric
# Posted: 13 Aug 2010 23:54

Hi brilloHead,

I have always been afraid to ask people (strangers) if they could not use their phone right next to me or point their iPhone in my direction; the risk of abuse or hostility isn't something I relish but I'm glad you've had sympathetic responses...it gives us hope!

EG.

Anonymous
# Posted: 14 Aug 2010 23:38

EG

Go to the above website to download the article.
Interesting! He sat=ys that we [ES] have a living hell. That is so true.

2010 IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. 10 012005
(http://iopscience.iop.org/1755-1315/10/1/012005)

Aspects of Studies on the Functional Impairment
Electrohypersensitivity
Olle Johansson
The Experimental Dermatology Unit, Department of Neuroscience, Karolinska
Institute, 171 77 Stockholm, Sweden and The Royal Institute of Technology, 100 44
Stockholm, Sweden.
Email: olle.johansson@ki.se
Abstract. Persons, claiming to suffer from exposure to electromagnetic fields, have been described in
the literature. In Sweden, electrohypersensitivity (EHS) is an officially fully recognized functional
impairment (i.e., it is not regarded as a disease). Survey studies show that somewhere between
230,000– 290,000 Swedish men and women – out of a population of 9,000,000 - report a variety of
symptoms when being in contact with electromagnetic field (EMF) sources. Swedish
electrohypersensitive people have their own handicap organization, The Swedish Association for the
Electrohypersensitive, which has its own website in both Swedish and English. This organization is
included in the Swedish Disability Federation (Handikappförbundens SamarbetsOrgan; HSO). One
aim of our studies has been to investigate possible alterations, in the cellular and neuronal systems of
these persons' skin. In summary, it is evident from our preliminary data that various alterations are
present in the electrohypersensitive persons' skin that are not indicated in the skin of normal healthy
volunteers.

ES

ericgeneric
# Posted: 27 Aug 2010 15:41

Our MP really is not interested...it's quite incredible/pathetic. 18 days after writing to him, we get a brief letter suggesting we pursue the matter through legal channels, as MPs cannot do anything to help people suffering at the hands of telecom companies.

As I said, pathetic. He didn't even the courtesy to write to us himself, instead passing it over to an assistant.

EG.

Daliarw
# Posted: 18 Sep 2010 19:50

Ericgeneric,

I empathise with you, I haveat times felt like givng up and suicidal. the last 3 years for me living here with a mast have been horrendous. Idid not know allthat time what was causing my symptoms, I was diagnosed with M.E., but strongly suspect that the NHS consultants have my diagnosis wrong. since I started the shielding process on my home, I have been steadily getting better, until the last few days (see my post about sheilding home). I have decided to fight this as much as I can. These companies should not be allowed to get away with it. It is environmental pollution. If it was black and looked like smoke, there would be uproar. Uproar s what we need and should do. Our human rights are being contravened. We should be allowed to live in our homes without being polluted with irradiation. I have had thoughts of trying to get some action going, but did notknow where to start. I think an ACTION ONLY WEBSITE is needed, with up to date information on how to object, taking action. I think legal action should be the route. there are cases recently where the precautionaryprinciple has been upheld, or nuisance factor. I feel Mass Civil action (legal action) is needed. If this were some chemical polluting the air, people would be able to ake action, sue etc for damage to thier health. Neither You or I will ever be the same, nor anyone else affected by masts/EHS etc. My life over the last 3 years has shrunk down so narrowly, I have not lived, only existed. I used to be outgoing, very sociable with a full social life. I now have to avoid friends homes cos of RDF. You get my drift. I am angry that this has been done to me (but not bitter). It is with all the knowledge and so called advances in civilization OUTRAGEOUS. This Should not go on. In another tone, I am very organised, logical and methodical etc etc when my brain is not being fried. These skills are good for what needs to be done and I am offering to get some Action started. Avaaz is a young organisation, that may be able to give us some help/insight into getting a petition and names for some action. who knows if we can get enough people to do something, we might persuade them to join our campaign.

sorry if this sounds ranty (probably does) I am just tired and fed up of being a sitting duck!

Kind regards

Dalia

ericgeneric
# Posted: 18 Sep 2010 20:09

Dalia, it's not ranting at all! We need to take this kind of approach now - things are getting out of hand and those responsible seem to think they are untouchable, even by law. I am not so sure about this. Thus far, every avenue I have tried has been blocked - MPs, Councils, Ofcom, O2, Vodafone, even the Citizens Advice Bureau try and refuse to discuss it!

As you say, this is a genuine violation of human rights (not the nonsense you read about in the media). Logic suggests that the sheer scale of what they are doing will have to be answered to eventually...but do we have that much time? Personally, I don't think so. I also believe that there has to be a tipping point, where enough is enough and they push their luck too far, and try to impose too much of this junk on everyone without acknowledging the health implications. Look at the Banking fiasco, the Tax Returns chaos. Things can change very quickly, and these people's apparently untouchable status could be wiped out at a stroke, if we find their (legal) achilles heel.

So basically, count me in! I'm out to get them, and since they are reading all of this on here, they should know that already.

EG.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 19 Sep 2010 04:43

ES-UK are looking to build a nationwide network of support groups, to harness all the experience, knowledge and determination to do something about this scandalous situation. Our perceived "weakness" at the moment is our lack of visible strength in numbers. We are seen to be pathetic, vulnerable individuals who can be brushed off as NIMBYs, troublemakers and so on. They think if all obvious routes for "help" are taken away, and we are met with a wall of silence everywhere, we will give up.

To be frank, we are seen to worry and argue about miniscule readings on machines and whether or not to earth/ground things, or go on long scientific dialogues full of numbers and equations, when the reality is the stuff they're pumping out is already getting so strong as to render it all irrelevant. I agree that it should be the LEGAL aspect which we should now focus on. It's quite clear that these people are hell-bent on filling every molecule of air with EMFs/EMRs/etc, and our challenge is not to find out why - because we KNOW why - but to find the best way of stopping them.

It's daft, really, because if they just turned down a few masts or moved them, and behaved properly and decently, they'd have far less hassle from sufferers like us. If your mast were gone, you wouldn't be wanting to take action, and feel so vigilant about it. You'd try and rebuild your life, and repair your body.

The same applies to me. All I wanted was to try and get the unbearable levels of radiation - coming straight into my home - taken away. Instead, such has been the hostility from the telecom companies and the councils, and the non-interest from MPs, that my attitude has changed just like yours has. They are bringing this upon themselves, by refusing to acknowedge a problem and - worse - attempting to smear and stifle those affected.

EG.

Daliarw
# Posted: 19 Sep 2010 21:53

Hi Ericgeneric, will get back to you more fully in a few days about cordinating a site with info, know how etc. This morning had to leave the house for quite some time, as was really bad. Aches and pains returned with a vengance, and my co-oridnation was shot to pieces, found I was stumbling and tripping when on level ground! Have spent almost £1,000 shielding my home and it is now proving very time consuming to find where it is coming through 2 coats of Yshield. This new mast signal is not constantit comes in strong bursts, the normal signal (or the old signal) 2 coats adequately protected. I have to wait for the bursts to then try to locate where it is coming through. For the past 10 days my sleep has been disturbed again, and I couldnt work out why, thought it must just be one of those things - I had retested the walls quickly nd got nothing. butnow when I time testing with the phased bursts, I am picking up a strong signal coming up through the floor boards. It is coming up through the space of the shielded ceiling below me and my bedroom floor above!! So now I am having to spend as much time as I can bear to be in the house, to finding these spots and dealing with them as best I can before I get really ill again. Where abouts in the UK are you? If you want to email me my email is Daliarw@hotmail.com, might be handy for brainstorming about what we can try to do about this Madness! My initial thoughs are to get most recent court cases here in UK, France etc (a judge in France recently ordered the mobile companies to reduce thier output substantially, as he basically said that legislation culd not be trusted to protect people, that signals should be as low as possible, until the science ismore understood and there is proof of no ill health effects, and not that people should be subjected and then suffer the ill effects as in the Thalidomide cases. this is precisely thesort of result legal stance that we need to get organised and to hand for ease of reference and for other people to be able to find easily. In my befuddled state I cant remember where I saw it, but will locate it as soon as I can. If the administrators of this site are happy for people to do so, I would like to post thes articles under legislation etc on this site, or under another category if necessary. I think there are probably quite a few people that have spent hours searching for info and finding it, but we need to share and pass it on.

Hope you are well

Kind regards

Dalia

ericgeneric
# Posted: 21 Sep 2010 02:04

Dalia, look forward to hearing from you! I'm in the south of England...I go backward and forwards from place to place since my home became essentially unlive-able.

EG.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 31 Dec 2010 19:54

Anyone out there?

EG.

Anonymous
# Posted: 1 Jan 2011 23:44

Yes, but I am recovering from surgery and I cannot stay long at my computer because I prickle/burn with the HF EMR that is coming in from outside and picking up on my wiring!

NHS hospitals have either phone masts on site [bad] or wall to wall wifi [also bad!]! !! I have been in a small private hospital [paid for by NHS] twice for a minor operations as day cases. Phone mast down the road.

I took an Acoustimeter with me for the second visit that lasted 6 hours.
I went in feeling relatively OK but developed the most terrible migraine headache with aura with the exposures. I could not wait to get out of there.

Readings
1. Waiting Room - people using phones nearby 5.3 V/m.
2. Private room - pillow readings [peaks] measured every 10 minutes over a period of an hour.

V/m [peak] 0.13; 1.53; ;0.51; 0.51; 0.42; 0.60; 0.63
Mostly it was phone mast/mobile phone noise with a constant low level buzz of DECT. I noticed DECT phones in the anaesthetics rooms.
The hospital now is listed on the BTFON list as an open zone.

A neighbour opposite has a BTFON transmitter for open access [looks like burglar alarm].
It gets ever worse and this wifi access is being but in as standard by BT unless anyone decides to opt out.

M

ericgeneric
# Posted: 2 Jan 2011 00:24

^ This is what I fear; coverage is getting stronger and more commonplace everywhere. Smartphone usage/dependancy/addiction is through the roof. EHS sufferers like us are now struggling more than ever.

Really sorry to hear of your experiences lately.

EG.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 19 Feb 2011 00:28

Inspired a little by Joe (Proud of Twerton)'s ability to design stuff, I made a badge/ID tag thing for EHS sufferers to use when they're around other people and in public places, to hopefully catch the eye of anyone pointing, waving or chattering away on their iPhones right next to them:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l254/ericgeneric2003/No_Mobiles.jpg

I didn't want it to come to this, but when you're literally swamped by these things whatever you're doing out in public, from buying a lemon to buying a CD or trying to order a coffee, some kind of visual notification of what we are and what the phones are doing to us is the least we can try.

EG.

microscott
# Posted: 23 Feb 2011 08:19

There is a self perpetuating aspect to all this. Having mobiles in the first place is causing people to be mentally impared, due to infrasound. In this condition they more susceptible to believing the crap they read in the press and less able to question peoples motives.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. Buddha.

I am sorry to say this but if Alasdair Philips is making money out of this misery in any way then you have to question his motives as well.

What about a 'National No Mobile Day'?

ericgeneric
# Posted: 23 Feb 2011 14:56

There is a self perpetuating aspect to all this. Having mobiles in the first place is causing people to be mentally impared, due to infrasound. In this condition they more susceptible to believing the crap they read in the press and less able to question peoples motives.

Spot on. And this is, I believe, quite a deliberately cultivated situation.

The only way they could ever get wi-fi/EMR/etc into every person's life all day and night was via mobile/smart phones and masts, and by sexy ads selling a lifestyle that doesn't exist, plus literally giving away free calls and texts.

They're like the dodgy men handing out sweeties to children so that they get into their car.

EG.

. 1 . 2 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2020